Expired Hot Deals

[Air Canada] Book ANY Flight (Pay w/Masterpass), Get FREE $60 AirCanada eGiftCard

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2017 3:42 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2005
2401 posts
216 upvotes
mkannuri wrote:
Oct 31st, 2017 2:33 pm
I need to buy 3 ticket to florida..
I am debating between this AC promotion with 15% coupon code vs WestJet 25% off coupon code.
Can any one clarify if I can book 3 individual one way tickets and can get 3*$60 GC or only get one $60 ??
If I can get gift card for each ticket, then its awesome...
To get 3 * $60 GC's, you need to book three one-way tickets as three individual bookings (3 checkouts). Also, if one of your three travelers is a young child, chances are the airline will not sell you a ticket electronically to that child as a separate booking.
Oct 25, 2007
560 posts
61 upvotes
Mississauga
mudd_stuffin wrote:
Oct 31st, 2017 2:56 pm
To get 3 * $60 GC's, you need to book three one-way tickets as three individual bookings (3 checkouts). Also, if one of your three travelers is a young child, chances are the airline will not sell you a ticket electronically to that child as a separate booking.
Thanks for the suggestion..yes we have child and did not wanted to bother with GC and went ahead with WestJet...
got 3 tickets roundtrip yyz to fll for $296.
May 26, 2011
179 posts
89 upvotes
With a combination of 13% off base fare promo (see another thread under same category) ending tonight, I thought it was enticing, but I decided not to, because I've booked on aircanada.com probably only once last 10 years, I probably won't use that GC.

I found a pretty good deal YVR-LAX round trip for $220, non-stop both ways, with 13% off base fare promo for select dates in Nov. and Dec. I assume one way bookings are same price (although northbound will be priced in USD), you can book 2 one ways, it'll be around C$220 and 2xC$60 GCs, assuming you'll be to redeem both GCs, the net will be C$100. I'd definitely grab this if it were for other GCs like Amazon, McD, Starbucks, etc, just not AC.
Freedom Mobile, booking.com, airbnb, AMEX, Carrot, EQ and Tangerine customer.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2005
3735 posts
291 upvotes
Scarborough
Anyway to figure if the 12,500 limit has been used up already?
Deal Addict
May 12, 2004
2148 posts
89 upvotes
Mississauga
GateGuardian wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 9:09 pm
would love to know as well
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
6820 posts
2241 upvotes
Markham
GateGuardian wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 9:09 pm
Haris wrote:
Nov 6th, 2017 8:58 pm
would love to know as well
Said in an earlier post, banner would be removed when limit has exhausted.
The myth on the Internet is that Canadians are nice people. Those people who say this just haven't been on RFD.
Dec 14, 2004
621 posts
21 upvotes
Waterloo
Thanks OP, you just earned me $120 in egift cards.
Oct 5, 2013
13 posts
6 upvotes
Milton
Offer still available today. (Nov 10) I just booked a round trip to Florida. Had I seen this thread earlier I would have booked 2 separate flights instead of round trip.
Thanks.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1178 posts
482 upvotes
Ottawa
Anyone actually got gift cards yet or is Monday the earliest they should start to be distributed?
Feb 20, 2004
649 posts
195 upvotes
I booked 2 flights and will get 2 GC's, but it now occurred to me that I will never use them myself due to having to pay in full on my Aspire credit card on trips, no exceptions. It's a clause on some credit cards that offer travel insurance, in order to fully qualify for medical and other travel related insurance. Just not worth it for me, not worth the risk of saving $60, when you can lose way way more. Maybe I could gift it to someone if they buy separate travel insurance, if it's just a generic code and not name specific GC. Sounds like we'll just get a code that anyone can use.
Banned
Mar 4, 2011
660 posts
492 upvotes
Surrey
how do I know if I qualified? I'd only know after 3 weeks?
Fulfillment: 1930, 1966, 1975, 1980, 1981 9.20 14:00, 1984 3.14
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2012
1184 posts
397 upvotes
Windsor
micronta wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 1:39 pm
I booked 2 flights and will get 2 GC's, but it now occurred to me that I will never use them myself due to having to pay in full on my Aspire credit card on trips, no exceptions. It's a clause on some credit cards that offer travel insurance, in order to fully qualify for medical and other travel related insurance. Just not worth it for me, not worth the risk of saving $60, when you can lose way way more. Maybe I could gift it to someone if they buy separate travel insurance, if it's just a generic code and not name specific GC. Sounds like we'll just get a code that anyone can use.
I will take it ...
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2003
1573 posts
860 upvotes
Has anyone received their gift card? I booked the day this was posted and have yet to receive.
Aug 6, 2012
250 posts
394 upvotes
AURORA
micronta wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 1:39 pm
Emergency medical is available regardless of how you pay, trip interruption/trip delay/baggage damage/baggage delay require 100% payment with Cap One