Tags:
None
[OP]
Jun 9, 2005
7262 posts
283 upvotes
Scarborough

Air Canada Club

I'm just wondering if anyone knows who is eligible to dine there before the game and gates open to the public?
8 replies
[OP]
Jun 9, 2005
7262 posts
283 upvotes
Scarborough
No one? Any season ticket holders that might be able to answer this question?
Jan 9, 2004
408 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
it must say so on your season ticket before u can eat there....i think
Nov 27, 2004
335 posts
2 upvotes
Im a season ticket holder and it says on your ticket that you have access. I've only eaten there a handful of times and I dont believe that the general public is allowed.
[OP]
Jun 9, 2005
7262 posts
283 upvotes
Scarborough
Any comments regarding the quality/price of food?
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2002
4954 posts
64 upvotes
Your ticket must say 'ACRST' and they do check your ticket before seating you. The price of the food is pricey, and the quality resembles that of a dine in restaurant.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 28, 2002
6202 posts
332 upvotes
Toronto
if you are a platinum ticket holder you get entry of if you know someone,
I work there and the food is excellent.
they have the platinum Club the Hot stove Club and the Air Canada Club.
It's expensive because you're paying for those overpaid sports pople so obviously a charge for them is included in the final price.
Might i suggest Susur or Jamie Kennedy if yu plan on spending that kind of money.
[OP]
Jun 9, 2005
7262 posts
283 upvotes
Scarborough
I got a few platinum tickets off a season ticket holder, so I'm assuming that it includes access to the club (will check when I get home). If I want to go there before a game, how do I book or do I simply go to a special entrance? As far as price goes, are we talking about $50-75 per head or even more?
Nov 27, 2004
335 posts
2 upvotes
For platnum club you have the option of entering the ACC at a special "VIP" entrance. Its nice because there usually aint any lines. Then you can proceed downstairs to access the private bars/restaurants. I've seen many celebs. dining at these restaurants before games.