Travel

Air Canada Coupon Code

Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2010
1613 posts
822 upvotes
toronto
anyone know what the new procedure is with friends and family discount...used to be setup with aircanadavacations enter your email and password and than you look for your vacation package and get a bit of a discount...
now with aeromiles..looks like it has changed for friends and family for vacations..
No advertising in avatars or sigs
Jan 16, 2009
523 posts
317 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone need a code? i have a 20% code expiring in mid January 2021 (means you need to complete your travel before then). I will sell it for cheap if you need it. Should be some savings there.
Feb 9, 2016
35 posts
34 upvotes
Hey Wayneg9999, do you have some codes to sell? It's hard to tell from your 10 messages. Silence is a response.
Jan 16, 2009
523 posts
317 upvotes
Vancouver
mikehaan wrote: Hey Wayneg9999, do you have some codes to sell? It's hard to tell from your 10 messages. Silence is a response.
I dont frequent this page often but happened to check and just saw this. I respond to all private messages. Yes, I still do have a couple 20% off base fares for 1 or 2 passengers. But must travel by mid January 2021. If you qualify let me know. I'll probably sell it for really cheap like $20 since there's so little time left.
Jan 16, 2009
523 posts
317 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone flying before Jan 20th (must complete travel before then) and need a 20% off code? I'll sell it for $10. PM if interested.
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2016
1546 posts
1600 upvotes
Looking for a code. Planning to travel to Europe in the next week or 2. Please pm if someone has one or if there is other codes I am not aware off.

Thanks
Dec 25, 2015
9 posts
1 upvote
Ottawa
SOLD
I have an Air Canada 20% off code for 4 packs, would sell it for $50. PM if interested. Terms and conditions below:

20% 4Pax

To receive your discount, enter the one-time-use promo code above in the Promo Code box at aircanada.com when you make your booking. If booking with your travel agent, they may enter the code at aircanada.com/agents.
This discount offer is valid for 24 months from today. This means you must complete the booking and travel within 24 months. You may use your discount for a new booking only, not an existing booking. The discount applies to a maximum of four passengers, provided all passengers’ tickets are booked at the same time.
The discount applies exclusively on the published base fares for Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge and Air Canada Express designated flights (Economy Standard, Economy Flex, Economy Comfort, Economy Latitude, Premium Economy or Business).
The final base fare can be found on the screen ‘Fare Summary’. To the right, displayed in red, you will find ‘See fare details’. Please note that when you see the fare displayed on the Select Flights screen, the discount has already been applied.
Promo codes cannot be combined with other discount codes and are not valid on Air Canada Vacation packages.
May 20, 2021
1 posts
need a code for international travel in jan, 2022. Please pm if someone has such code. Many thanks!
Jul 14, 2004
268 posts
227 upvotes
Anyone have a code to share for flights to Europe. Looking to travel in July or August.

Thanks
Nov 14, 2019
21 posts
3 upvotes
Trying my luck here. Looking to travel from YYZ to YVR
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2012
2463 posts
2595 upvotes
Toronto
woeru8 wrote: Trying my luck here. Looking to travel from YYZ to YVR
You just missed out on a 15% off sale for flights to YVR
Mar 5, 2020
41 posts
14 upvotes
Any codes for great deals for YVR to HNL ? or from Vancouver to Sun destinations / US ?

Thanks
Deal Addict
May 30, 2012
4290 posts
2082 upvotes
BC
Need one domestic and/or one north America code. Travel by September.
Thanks
Oct 27, 2020
14 posts
Looking for a code to use for a flight to Spain for a school exchange in October.

Happy to purchase/trade/etc

PM if you have something
May 30, 2010
59 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Looking for code for flight to Italy from yyz in the next month or so.

Pm we can work something out.
Aug 7, 2019
212 posts
584 upvotes
Vancouver
Looking for something from YVR to Tokyo for September. Any ideas/codes appreciated. $3k+ for 2 adults and a 2 year old seems crazy.
I’d buy a code if available.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
1066 posts
1273 upvotes
Toronto
Looking for a code from YYZ - LAX round trip for Aug. Please PM if you have one!