Travel

Air Canada Coupon Code

Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2006
2258 posts
623 upvotes
Would anyone have a discount code for AC that they could share? I am looking to book flights from YYZ - YCC in July. If anyone could send me a PM I would be most grateful. Thanks
Nov 30, 2008
19 posts
Believe it or not, I booked flights for the family to Rome from YYZ July 12th to 24th with Air Italy at 530am on Feb 11th....only 3 hours before Air Italy announced they would be liquidating their assets and closing up shop. Im working on getting my money back, but thats another story.

Need to re-book and was hoping somebody could help out with a discount code as the promised vacation to Italy looks like it will exceed budget.

Again, looking for any help at all.

Thanks
Sep 27, 2017
29 posts
16 upvotes
Just used the below code for a one way from MIA to YYZ for $290. Price before promo code was $345.

Swap freezing for Florida sun.

Save big with 20% off Economy and Premium Economy Class base fares to Florida. Or, save 10% on Business Class base fares. Book by February 20.
Learn more about this offer.

PROMOTION

20% off Economy and Premium Economy Class base fares
10% off Business Class base fares

TRAVEL DATES

Until April 30, 2020

Book by: February 20, 2020

PROMOTIONAL CODE: HQ8X4K71
Aug 20, 2008
436 posts
208 upvotes
GTA
Hey all, I have 2 x 15% off base fare coupon codes that will work for up to 4 people on the same booking. Travel must be completed by February 22, 2020. Includes business class fares as well!

I am asking $100 each. Please PM!
May 19, 2015
16 posts
Toronto, ON
I have 3 Air Canada 15% off base fare coupons for $100 Each as well! PM me if interested!
Jan 16, 2009
358 posts
121 upvotes
Vancouver
I have a few codes worth for 20% off. I am willing to sell them and price is negotiable. Please PM if interested.

Here are the details:
This code

- entitles you to 20 PERCENT off the base fare on your next booking on aircanada.com
- applies to any flight operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge, Air Canada ExpressTM or one of our codeshare partners.
- applies to new bookings on aircanada.com for published fares and cannot be applied after the booking has been made.
- cannot be applied to Flight Pass purchases or combined with other discount codes.

You must have completed your travel by July 2020.
The maximum number of passengers per booking is 2.
May 4, 2003
177 posts
8 upvotes
Quispamsis,NB
Someone willing to share a coupon code your not using for 4 people travelling July 4 within Canada? PM me, would be much appreciated.
Nov 27, 2009
109 posts
40 upvotes
Looking for a coupon code for an overseas trip (mom + 2 kids) traveling July 6 until August 15. Thank you
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2010
13152 posts
7466 upvotes
Toronto
yyc-guy wrote: Discount codes don't work for Air Canada vacations, they are for flights only.
Dang. Thanks for the 411.
DYI difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2007
2857 posts
251 upvotes
Toronto
How much are the 15% coupon codes typically selling for?
Jan 16, 2009
358 posts
121 upvotes
Vancouver
hdave wrote: How much are the 15% coupon codes typically selling for?
I am selling some 20% off codes. They aren't usually fixed cost, since every case is different (# of passengers, savings, your base fare rate). I usually suggest taking a percentage of the savings instead of a fixed cost. PM if interested.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2007
2857 posts
251 upvotes
Toronto
Where are you guys getting the 20% coupons from??
Jan 4, 2020
15 posts
3 upvotes
Today is the last day of the LEAP2020 code with NO blackouts! Travel until Dec 15th. Wondering if it is worth it for me to book my flight one way for Christmas and worry about how I get back later??
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
12347 posts
7233 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
go nuts!
sherriflinda wrote: Today is the last day of the LEAP2020 code with NO blackouts! Travel until Dec 15th. Wondering if it is worth it for me to book my flight one way for Christmas and worry about how I get back later??

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Mar 5, 2020
1 posts
I have a 30% off base fare coupon from Air Canada valid until August this year (believe it's the 21st). Great for family vacation or longhaul flights.
$250 would cover the costs I had for the missed connection, reason I got the coupon.

I'm okay with Paypal or email Interac. I'm located in Toronto if someone wants to do cash, but please no cheques.