Expired Hot Deals

Air Canada

It’s Time to Europe Sale!! Get $75 off select Economy Class base fares to Europe

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 25th, 2022 8:07 pm
[OP]
Dec 16, 2019
139 posts
173 upvotes
Vancouver

[Air Canada] It’s Time to Europe Sale!! Get $75 off select Economy Class base fares to Europe

It’s Time to Europe Sale
This fall and winter, skip the crowds and savour the sights, sounds, and culture of Europe. Use promo code EUROPE to save $75 on select base fares for travel by May 31, 2023.

Hurry, offer ends August 25, 2022.

$75 OFF

Promotion

$75 off select Economy class base fares (excluding basic)

Travel dates

August 19, 2022 – May 31, 2023
Book by: August 25, 2022
<< Without my haterz, I'm nothing >>
59 replies
Nov 22, 2011
70 posts
133 upvotes
Toronto
Very risky to fly with Air Canada right now
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2012
1400 posts
1998 upvotes
Toronto
Leevini wrote: Very risky to fly with Air Canada right now
Why do you feel it is risky?
Feb 13, 2020
187 posts
279 upvotes
Leevini wrote: Immense delays
It might come as a shock to you but there are other airports in Canada not named Pearson that are not having crazy delays/cancellations and lost luggage issues that also fly to Europe.
Sep 19, 2019
186 posts
325 upvotes
vancouver
LOL no it isn't. Why post garbage. Just don't comment.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2017
1133 posts
1159 upvotes
Hamilton
I have flown with Air Canada twice in the last year with no issues. I flew WestJet a month ago and my flight was delayed going both directions and my luggage was delayed and reimbursement will take a while. So it's not just Air Canada that is having issues. And as someone said there are issues all over, not just in Canada. Heathrow asked airlines to not book any more tickets on outbound flights until September. Amsterdam was also putting limits on flights. Welcome to travel in 2022.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2010
2267 posts
973 upvotes
burlington, on
No it isn’t

All companies are risky now days. Probably I would trust more air canada than low cost companies
Mar 16, 2008
224 posts
411 upvotes
Toronto
Definitely expect a lot of delays, Flew in June to iceland for 10 days and back, going over was delayed 4h, coming back flight cancelled, delayed 8 hours.
Flew to munich last month, flight over was cancelled delayed 14 hours, coming back was delayed about 4 hours.

So definitely not a good time to travel, but if CTA's complaint goes through without any issue, you should get back on avg $400 for each way.
Or basically travelling for free which kind of makes up for the delay.

Air Canada has the most cancelled or delayed flight out of all airlines right now, so yeah..
Oct 17, 2021
92 posts
357 upvotes
I am not sure why there are some Air Canada fanboys on here, but it definitely is the worst airline to fly with at the moment. The Data speaks for itself.

Worst Airport North America: Toronto
Most Airline Delays: Air Canada at 43%

Not a single Airline on earth is performing worse right now. Even ULCC are not that bad.
Just for comparisons sake:
Ryanair: 33%
Lufthansa: 29%
KLM: 4.7%
American: 17%
Delta: 13%
Southwest: 20%

Any praise for Air Canada is not justified. It is the worst Airline in the world right now, and they are the major reason Pearson is in the state that it's in.
"But I flew Westjet it was just as bad". Personal experience does not influence the Data.

Proof:
https://samchui.com/2022/08/05/data-wor ... july-2022/
https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/worl ... index.html
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2010
2267 posts
973 upvotes
burlington, on
Evaluationist wrote: I am not sure why there are some Air Canada fanboys on here, but it definitely is the worst airline to fly with at the moment. The Data speaks for itself.

Worst Airport North America: Toronto
Most Airline Delays: Air Canada at 43%

Not a single Airline on earth is performing worse right now. Even ULCC are not that bad.
Just for comparisons sake:
Ryanair: 33%
Lufthansa: 29%
KLM: 4.7%
American: 17%
Delta: 13%
Southwest: 20%

Any praise for Air Canada is not justified. It is the worst Airline in the world right now, and they are the major reason Pearson is in the state that it's in.
"But I flew Westjet it was just as bad". Personal experience does not influence the Data.

Proof:
https://samchui.com/2022/08/05/data-wor ... july-2022/
https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/worl ... index.html
To be honest I’m not going to read the article but can’t compare the hundreds flight per day Aircanada offers with the 5 or 6 klm offers (just saying number out of my mind nothing documented, just to give an idea). Fact is, if Pearson need delay a flight for weather or airport problem, between westjet and Aircanada, they will delay west jet
Oct 17, 2021
92 posts
357 upvotes
cayolargo wrote: To be honest I’m not going to read the article but can’t compare the hundreds flight per day Aircanada offers with the 5 or 6 klm offers (just saying number out of my mind nothing documented, just to give an idea). Fact is, if Pearson need delay a flight for weather or airport problem, between westjet and Aircanada, they will delay west jet
I am not quite sure what you mean with couple flights KLM offers. KLM is smaller than AirCanda, maybe just 20% of AirCanadas size, but all the other Airlines are still performing better. Delta is huge, but keep it closer to 10%. WestJet isn't better by a big margin, but their Toronto Terminal is not as busy as the AirCanada side.
[OP]
Dec 16, 2019
139 posts
173 upvotes
Vancouver
If you don't like the deal, just stay away. As simple as dat. I dunn understand why i'm getting the negative feedback for posting a deal. Haters!!!

Peace!
<< Without my haterz, I'm nothing >>
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2006
2424 posts
853 upvotes
At this time, there are many other airlines cheaper and better than AC to go to Europe like Condor, Turkish or TAP.
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2012
1908 posts
2253 upvotes
sahilarora2003 wrote: If you don't like the deal, just stay away. As simple as dat. I dunn understand why i'm getting the negative feedback for posting a deal. Haters!!!

Peace!
$75 off is not hot.
Jul 16, 2019
196 posts
183 upvotes
I think it’s more than $75 more than looking at a flight discount site
Sep 19, 2019
186 posts
325 upvotes
vancouver
Not sure why you are an AC "hate-boy". But it is definitively not the worst airline to fly with at the moment. The REAL DATA speaks for itself:

https://flightaware.com/live/cancelled/

You can sort by DELAYED

Enjoy the ACTUAL DATA.
Images
  • Capture.PNG

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)