Expired Hot Deals

Air Canada Flight Pass - Price Error ($901 for 10 Western Flights)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 13th, 2020 3:31 pm
Tags:
None
Jul 19, 2012
38 posts
52 upvotes
Victoria
Thanks OP.

I just managed to get through and purchased one at 6:10pm Vancouver time. I used Firefox and used an incognito window but no guarantees that is relevant. I went to the Air Can site; it very slowly let me progress through the steps, then I signed in with my Aeroplan number to complete the purchase. I was about to give up. Just like buying 2010 Olympics tickets or concert tickets. Just when you think there is no hope, you get through.

By the way, whoever phoned Air Canada may have only been looking for flight pass info. They didn't necessarily spill the beans. Anyway, you can only book these online so the reservations agents probably could care less about it.
Penalty Box
Aug 17, 2012
1480 posts
550 upvotes
Windsor
Is their any expiry date for these tickets to be used?
Nov 11, 2005
296 posts
21 upvotes
Vancouver
coleworld wrote: Is this Business Class or Economy?
it WAS business class while deal was alive. super dead now.
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2003
11037 posts
389 upvotes
Ottawa
coleworld wrote: Is this Business Class or Economy?
Business on AC, or Premium Rouge if it's a Rouge flight.
- Absolute
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2003
11037 posts
389 upvotes
Ottawa
taurus25 wrote: Is their any expiry date for these tickets to be used?
Yes, 12 months from time of purchase, so August 26th, 2016. BUT, you can pay $300 at that time to extend them to November 26th, 2016.
- Absolute
Apr 14, 2009
318 posts
70 upvotes
pokeyshabadoo wrote: Thanks OP.

I just managed to get through and purchased one at 6:10pm Vancouver time. I used Firefox and used an incognito window but no guarantees that is relevant. I went to the Air Can site; it very slowly let me progress through the steps, then I signed in with my Aeroplan number to complete the purchase. I was about to give up. Just like buying 2010 Olympics tickets or concert tickets. Just when you think there is no hope, you get through.

By the way, whoever phoned Air Canada may have only been looking for flight pass info. They didn't necessarily spill the beans. Anyway, you can only book these online so the reservations agents probably could care less about it.
I've been trying for an hour and all i can get to is the option to select one traveller.....
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2003
11037 posts
389 upvotes
Ottawa
ragin_pyro wrote: Gotta say man, haven't seen you and that avatar since you were closing in on a record amount of posts hah.
Now that brings back memories - definitely had a lot of free time back then, before a family and travel took over my life. Now I'm just a daily lurker in hot deals, but love seeing the old names posting!
- Absolute
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2007
4453 posts
1018 upvotes
Regina
she is slow but can still get in