Expired Hot Deals

Air Canada Flight Pass - Price Error ($901 for 10 Western Flights)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 29th, 2020 7:47 pm
Tags:
None
May 23, 2003
359 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
It's dead now... Showing as $4056

edit.. Sorry, looked at the wrong one. Was looking at Western USA, not the "Plus"
Apr 22, 2005
450 posts
12 upvotes
Hahaha... "We are currently experiencing a high customer volume and cannot process your request at this time... Please try again later"
:twisted:
Dec 20, 2010
391 posts
111 upvotes
Toronto
Been stuck on the stupid "One Traveller" or "Flight Pass for Business" page for the longest time now. The clock symbol wont change. Anybody else stuck on the same page?
Gullible? Click here to find out!
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2008
1209 posts
339 upvotes
oo7ibm wrote: Been stuck on the stupid "One Traveller" or "Flight Pass for Business" page for the longest time now. The clock symbol wont change. Anybody else stuck on the same page?
Chrome had higher % of success when browsing the site and get to the checkout page.. well at-least for me. Getting higher volume message in MS Edge. LOL
Apr 14, 2009
318 posts
70 upvotes
oo7ibm wrote: Been stuck on the stupid "One Traveller" or "Flight Pass for Business" page for the longest time now. The clock symbol wont change. Anybody else stuck on the same page?
same this is the furthest page i can get to
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4542 posts
1463 upvotes
Winnipeg
Tips:

Login with your Aeroplan Number
> Flight Passes
> Pick Departure Province
> Select Inter-Regional on the left
> Select one traveller
> Select Western USA Plus Zone
> Select Business Class
Mar 20, 2013
594 posts
547 upvotes
Winnipeg
glover78 wrote: What are the perks of this pass?
Aside from being $84, taxes included, for Business Class tickets between many western Canada and US cities?

In many cases, you would only need to make two round trips and it would pay for itself, even compared to Economy.
May 1, 2011
149 posts
27 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Just got one, thanks OP. For those who live in Toronto, you just need to do a round-trip to Winnipeg/Edmonton etc. and then connect from there
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2004
3849 posts
1220 upvotes
Edmonton
I had it in my cart...should have gone through and ordered one, but not sure the wife wants me going withought her. Almost impossible to get this working to order for the entire family ...i have multiple windows up but it just keeps crashing. Oh well...
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2003
8699 posts
4180 upvotes
MVRD
"Should be 90% higher."

Original price is $1710?
Dec 20, 2010
391 posts
111 upvotes
Toronto
hukejia wrote: Just got one, thanks OP. For those who live in Toronto, you just need to do a round-trip to Winnipeg/Edmonton etc. and then connect from there
That's what I plan to do. Just for the mileage run anyway. I'm trying to load it on Chrome and Firefox and they both aren't working. Any tips?
Gullible? Click here to find out!
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2008
1209 posts
339 upvotes
hukejia wrote: Just got one, thanks OP. For those who live in Toronto, you just need to do a round-trip to Winnipeg/Edmonton etc. and then connect from there
One way trip to Winnipeg will do coz depending on where you are going e.g. NY, Chicago, Boston, DC you will get connection through TO ..