Expired Hot Deals

Air Canada Flight Pass - Price Error ($901 for 10 Western Flights)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 29th, 2020 11:27 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 20, 2008
1218 posts
232 upvotes
Coquitlam, BC
retrothing wrote: I hope so. Let us know if you get a response from Simon.
Just heard from Simon...

"The trial will be completing on February 26."
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 19, 2005
2904 posts
1747 upvotes
Canadia
So seven days, assuming they started on Monday. A grueling court session. Air Canada is certainly spending a lot of money to block a payout to around 250 people.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 20, 2008
1218 posts
232 upvotes
Coquitlam, BC
retrothing wrote: So seven days, assuming they started on Monday. A grueling court session. Air Canada is certainly spending a lot of money to block a payout to around 250 people.
I doubt it's the money they're worried about (call it $10k x 250ppl), but more the publicity of losing this case and being found in the wrong.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 19, 2005
2904 posts
1747 upvotes
Canadia
DarkCanuck wrote: I doubt it's the money they're worried about (call it $10k x 250ppl), but more the publicity of losing this case and being found in the wrong.
I think you're right. And they probably want to send a message that they will fight class actions hard. No matter how this turns out, the judgement will be interesting reading.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 23, 2006
4533 posts
1452 upvotes
Winnipeg
DarkCanuck wrote: Just heard from Simon...

"The trial will be completing on February 26."
Can’t wait to hear some good news!
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
2011 posts
1143 upvotes
Coming up on a month since the trial should have concluded -- any updates at all?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 20, 2008
1218 posts
232 upvotes
Coquitlam, BC
SomeGuyNamedBob wrote: Coming up on a month since the trial should have concluded -- any updates at all?
Couple emails to Simon have gone unanswered. Maybe someone else can email him?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 23, 2006
4533 posts
1452 upvotes
Winnipeg
DarkCanuck wrote: Couple emails to Simon have gone unanswered. Maybe someone else can email him?
I’d usually say “no news is good news” ... not in this case
Jr. Member
Mar 31, 2013
145 posts
53 upvotes
Sherwood Park
Anyone hear anything about this case?
Newbie
Mar 21, 2019
4 posts
I emailed SImon last week and got no answer. I assume the case is still under consideration by the courts as I haven't seen a decision published online yet.
Newbie
Feb 20, 2007
46 posts
6 upvotes
Just got some seemingly positive news in the way of an email update.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 14, 2001
3745 posts
1722 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
steveman wrote: Just got some seemingly positive news in the way of an email update.
Face Screaming In Fear

Top