Travel

Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge

• Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2018 6:27 pm
Mar 23, 2017
20 posts
6 upvotes

Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge

I am traveling in June and was wondering if anyone had any maple leaf lounge passes?
9 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
9183 posts
3861 upvotes
Toronto
esmiless wrote: I am traveling in June and was wondering if anyone had any maple leaf lounge passes?
Yes many people have MLL passes
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2017
1883 posts
4597 upvotes
FHill
Domestic or international lounge access?
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
36997 posts
11419 upvotes
Ottawa
50 bucks get you in. You can buy pass when you buy your ticket online.
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.”
Mar 23, 2017
20 posts
6 upvotes
International.

I can e transfer you if you have any
Dec 31, 2017
21 posts
2 upvotes
One can buy these on Kijijji also. They get cheaper as the Feb. expiry date approaches.
Sep 8, 2013
140 posts
38 upvotes
the 'Peg
From what I recall, I don't believe a lounge guest pass voucher will grant you access to an international Maple Leaf Lounge. The guest pass voucher is only good for domestic Maple Leaf Lounge. You would need a membership or depending the class of your ticket will grant you access to the Int'l Maple Leaf Lounge.
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2010
1864 posts
1170 upvotes
GTA
It's also included for business class / first class. I found that the international lounge out of Pearson is great, but domestic really sucks. I prefer Priority Pass. However, flying out of Montreal, the MLL isn't bad at all. Delicious freshly baked cookies (which my kid loves....as do I!)
Award Winning Realtor - I LOVE MY JOB!!
At the end of the day, you're the boss and need to make sure I'm worth your rate of pay!
Deal Guru
Sep 6, 2002
11547 posts
5376 upvotes
Moving target
Since you don’t state your airport I assume your flying from Toronto. Just pay to get in the plaza premium lounge it’s pretty good. Google the flight centre coupon and buy the minimal amount of time. I might be wrong but I don’t think you can buy access to MLL on a cheap tango ticket especially the international lounge.

Plaza premium is pretty much as good. Will satisfy the drinker flyer for sure. Food isn’t too bad either
Autocorrect sucks