[Air Canada] Air Canada and Marriott 20% off

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 10th, 2021 4:16 pm
[OP]
Aug 26, 2003
296 posts
399 upvotes

[Air Canada] Air Canada and Marriott 20% off

For essential travel and please only travel according to recommendations from your local Public Health Office

Air Canada and Marriott has 20% off promotion code

A trip through Canada is like one impeccable postcard after another! Together with Marriott Bonvoy, we’re making planning your next Canadian adventure twice as nice with 20% off all base fares and stays at participating properties across the Marriott Bonvoy program in Canada.

Don’t miss your chance to save and mark your calendar for a summer getaway or a future trip up to December 31, 2021.

Hurry, offer ends June 6, 2021.
20% OFF all base fares

Save 20% at participating properties across the Marriott Bonvoy program in Canada for stays between June 3 and December 31, 2021.*

Promotional code for Air Canada: EEQTX731. For Marriott: QRI

Just a random check a One way Lie Flat Business Class seat from Toronto to Vancouver is only $720 all in.
38 replies
Jan 8, 2012
694 posts
489 upvotes
Williams Lake
Thanks for the post.

Code works fine.

Shaves some money off the YVR-YYZ flights I've been tracking for the past week or so.

Though AC's site is acting more than a bit squirrelly at the moment.

cheers

asdf
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2012
1457 posts
1115 upvotes
Toronto
Does AC still allow you to convert the ticket to a voucher or to Aeroplan points if you decide to cancel?
Feb 18, 2018
708 posts
841 upvotes
yesnomaybe wrote: Does AC still allow you to convert the ticket to a voucher or to Aeroplan points if you decide to cancel?
Yes
Feb 3, 2007
898 posts
89 upvotes
yesnomaybe wrote: Does AC still allow you to convert the ticket to a voucher or to Aeroplan points if you decide to cancel?
Does that mean you can bank the 20% discount?
Sep 14, 2012
830 posts
994 upvotes
Toronto
simsin wrote: Does that mean you can bank the 20% discount?
No. You bank the price you paid for the ticket, that's it.
Last edited by ichibansan on Jun 2nd, 2021 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2018
5213 posts
4256 upvotes
yup... good discount for my september vancouver trip for the hotel. it's too bad the double aeroplan and this promo came out few weeks after i bought my ticket..but since discount is on basefare, not big difference for price (my basefare was like $50 for a $250 return ticket)..would've liked the double aeroplan pts though
Apr 13, 2005
501 posts
181 upvotes
Westjet has matched for 20% off
Feb 11, 2013
824 posts
125 upvotes
BC
rappa wrote: Thanks for posting. Maybe people with 2 doses of the vaccine will be able to use this if/when restrictions start going down in September!
Is this confirmed? Or is it based on if you're fully vaccinated?
Nov 4, 2011
682 posts
446 upvotes
YYZ
Pursuit2013 wrote: Is this confirmed? Or is it based on if you're fully vaccinated?
Well BC has published they're planning on permitting domestic travel starting early July, so summer travel should be fair game (per their guidelines).
Happy Amex / Brim / EQ / HSBC / Simplii / Tangerine Customer

[RFD BST] HP Instant Ink Printer for Sale
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2011
1272 posts
847 upvotes
Montreal
Sadly I booked tickets last week. Is there any kind of price matching?
Sep 7, 2004
504 posts
25 upvotes
Edmonton
Certain routes are more expensive now compared to yesterday, even after discount. Was looking at a YEG->YYZ roundtrip for 222 over August long weekend yesterday...it's up to 266 today, and even higher for the busier flights. The only flights that are still the same price as yesterday are the red eyes. YEG->YHZ is truly 20% off the price from yesterday though. They seem to be raising prices on their popular routes only, unless it's just dynamic pricing coming into play.
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2016
1809 posts
1730 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Air Canada Offer: Save 20% on all base fares on flights within Canada with the promotional code EEQTX731.

This offer is only available for new bookings made by June 6, 2021. This discount is valid on flights within Canada for travel between June 3, 2021 and December 31, 2021. The discount applies on Air Canada-published base fares in Economy, Premium Economy and Business Class when booking on aircanada.com and cannot be combined with any other discount offer. Availability may vary. Some flights may be operated by carriers other than Air Canada, as shown at time of booking. Not valid on codeshare flights.
Sep 4, 2013
205 posts
213 upvotes
Edmonton
Firehawk wrote: Certain routes are more expensive now compared to yesterday, even after discount. Was looking at a YEG->YYZ roundtrip for 222 over August long weekend yesterday...it's up to 266 today, and even higher for the busier flights. The only flights that are still the same price as yesterday are the red eyes. YEG->YHZ is truly 20% off the price from yesterday though. They seem to be raising prices on their popular routes only, unless it's just dynamic pricing coming into play.
I was looking at Yeg to yyz. And now even wj increased their prices with this “sale”! Boo
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2016
1809 posts
1730 upvotes
Toronto, ON
aaa111 wrote: Westjet has matched for 20% off
This is great thanks for letting me know! Code is C45XE10
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1570 posts
346 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks op, booked a flight to Vancouver. Unfortunately when I tried Marriot all I got was rate unavailable
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
2080 posts
4561 upvotes
Markham
Firehawk wrote: Certain routes are more expensive now compared to yesterday, even after discount. Was looking at a YEG->YYZ roundtrip for 222 over August long weekend yesterday...it's up to 266 today, and even higher for the busier flights. The only flights that are still the same price as yesterday are the red eyes. YEG->YHZ is truly 20% off the price from yesterday though. They seem to be raising prices on their popular routes only, unless it's just dynamic pricing coming into play.
The dynamic pricing refers to their Aeroplan rewards program, not their cash fares.

Cash fares have always been priced "dynamically". As lower fare buckets sell out, only the higher buckets (read: more expensive) remain, hence higher prices. I'm guessing much of it is because of this promo itself helping them sell tickets, and provinces slowly reopening with vaccination going up.