[Air Canada] Air Canada and Marriott 20% off

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 10th, 2021 4:16 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 23, 2009
1050 posts
38 upvotes
Dates on the O/W flatbed business class deal? Im seeing double this for O/W
alli wrote: For essential travel and please only travel according to recommendations from your local Public Health Office

Air Canada and Marriott has 20% off promotion code

A trip through Canada is like one impeccable postcard after another! Together with Marriott Bonvoy, we’re making planning your next Canadian adventure twice as nice with 20% off all base fares and stays at participating properties across the Marriott Bonvoy program in Canada.

Don’t miss your chance to save and mark your calendar for a summer getaway or a future trip up to December 31, 2021.

Hurry, offer ends June 6, 2021.
20% OFF all base fares

Save 20% at participating properties across the Marriott Bonvoy program in Canada for stays between June 3 and December 31, 2021.*

Promotional code for Air Canada: EEQTX731. For Marriott: QRI

Just a random check a One way Lie Flat Business Class seat from Toronto to Vancouver is only $720 all in.
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2006
2806 posts
1423 upvotes
ahbitheman wrote: Dates on the O/W flatbed business class deal? Im seeing double this for O/W
no issues finding flights in July or August. Use Aircanada and enter the promo code. Make sure you are looking at YYZ to YVR and no stops including lie flight. Price should be roughly $734 for a OW ticket
[OP]
Aug 26, 2003
302 posts
457 upvotes
ahbitheman wrote: Dates on the O/W flatbed business class deal? Im seeing double this for O/W
Apparently, the promo code still works after June 6, 2021. Just checked Labour Day one way is still at $732 with 787-8 lie flat seat
Images
  • Screenshot 2021-06-07 at 19-44-26 Air Canada - The Official Website.png
Nov 22, 2017
259 posts
226 upvotes
WinterSleep wrote: This is great thanks for letting me know! Code is C45XE10
Hmm I'm getting an error on the code, are there blackout dates?
Deal Addict
Jun 23, 2009
1050 posts
38 upvotes
Yes this is quite tempting. I'm curious how business travel will even be these days. I'm not a fan of having to wear a mask for 5/6 hours (wish it was just while out of your seat). Curious also how the service/meals will be.
alli wrote: Apparently, the promo code still works after June 6, 2021. Just checked Labour Day one way is still at $732 with 787-8 lie flat seat
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2004
5431 posts
1664 upvotes
Toronto
Great deal! Considering the lesser restrictions in places like BC and QC, it's a great time for Ontarians to escape. Flights are super cheap on top of that.
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
12122 posts
2275 upvotes
Mississauga
ahbitheman wrote: Yes this is quite tempting. I'm curious how business travel will even be these days. I'm not a fan of having to wear a mask for 5/6 hours (wish it was just while out of your seat). Curious also how the service/meals will be.
My friend just flew to Vancouver via AC business class. As of now, it's still masks on for the whole flight other than meal time. You do get a proper hot meal but it's not the full level of service that you got pre-COVID. There are some airlines that have returned to that though so it's a matter of time before AC goes back to that.
Sep 14, 2012
904 posts
1126 upvotes
Toronto
Make sure you check out car rental prices if you plan on using a rental car at the other end. Prices are very high (one week $1500 plus tax , etc)
Dec 2, 2017
654 posts
685 upvotes
ichibansan wrote: Make sure you check out car rental prices if you plan on using a rental car at the other end. Prices are very high (one week $1500 plus tax , etc)
try using this code with AVIS
AWD# D008490

Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
2488 posts
626 upvotes
Thornhill
shoot... expired. there goes 380 dollars a for a city in quebec. :/ how often do they offer codes like this?
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2002
4243 posts
270 upvotes
Hamilton
ichibansan wrote: Make sure you check out car rental prices if you plan on using a rental car at the other end. Prices are very high (one week $1500 plus tax , etc)
This is good advice. Im booking in Dec to US and rentals are 100+ USD/day before any addons... yikes
Sep 14, 2012
904 posts
1126 upvotes
Toronto
EuRaFree wrote: try using this code with AVIS
AWD# D008490

Thanks, but in reality the pricing is dependent on the destination. I already have some codes for various rental places, but still...1500 for a week in Kelowna. Forget it.

For anyone interested..Calgary 2 weeks about 1800 if your rent from airport. Instead take a cab to a suburban location of same rental company and price drops 50%
Dec 2, 2017
654 posts
685 upvotes
ichibansan wrote: Thanks, but in reality the pricing is dependent on the destination. I already have some codes for various rental places, but still...1500 for a week in Kelowna. Forget it.

For anyone interested..Calgary 2 weeks about 1800 if your rent from airport. Instead take a cab to a suburban location of same rental company and price drops 50%
I've just tried a week in Kelowna with this code. Got $255 total. What am I doing wrong?
Jul 30, 2010
230 posts
69 upvotes
Woodbridge
EuRaFree wrote: try using this code with AVIS
AWD# D008490

I just booked with this code and it says:

"This reservation was made using a corporate AWD (Avis Worldwide Discount Code) that requires validation of eligibility. Please be prepared to produce your company ID, business card, or a recent email with the company’s email domain (e.g. @xyzcompany.com) for employment verification purposes when picking up your vehicle."

I have nothing to show any of this information and don't want to pay any difference. Could you confirm this? Because its only $50 to cancel and if I have to eat that loss I'd rather do that than pay the extra $300 I saved on discount at the time of pick up
Jul 30, 2010
230 posts
69 upvotes
Woodbridge
ichibansan wrote: Thanks, but in reality the pricing is dependent on the destination. I already have some codes for various rental places, but still...1500 for a week in Kelowna. Forget it.

Could you share some codes please? And for calgary recommend the places to pick up a vehicle outside the airport? I booked one at the airport, but I'll book the rest separately if its worth it
Dec 2, 2017
654 posts
685 upvotes
mark_98 wrote: I just booked with this code and it says:

"This reservation was made using a corporate AWD (Avis Worldwide Discount Code) that requires validation of eligibility. Please be prepared to produce your company ID, business card, or a recent email with the company’s email domain (e.g. @xyzcompany.com) for employment verification purposes when picking up your vehicle."

I have nothing to show any of this information and don't want to pay any difference. Could you confirm this? Because its only $50 to cancel and if I have to eat that loss I'd rather do that than pay the extra $300 I saved on discount at the time of pick up
I've always used AWD codes when booking with AVIS. Noone normally asks to proof anything. But I guess YMMV.
At least to me it is worth it to save $800.
Jul 30, 2010
230 posts
69 upvotes
Woodbridge
Haha damn ok. I really hope they don't ask anything because I'm booking 3 cars under 3 different names