Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Air Canada

Save 20% on select flights within Canada and to the U.S.

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 21st, 2022 4:46 pm
[OP]
Dec 1, 2018
39 posts
241 upvotes

[Air Canada] Save 20% on select flights within Canada and to the U.S.

PROMOTION: 20% off all Economy Class base fares on select flights within Canada and to the U.S.
Travel between: January 9 – April 5, 2023
Book by: December 23, 2022

PROMOTIONAL CODE: MJF2CKF1
14 replies
Jan 8, 2012
852 posts
704 upvotes
Williams Lake
Thanks OP, but I can't get the dang thing to work.

Don't know what the problem is; perhaps AC's IT.

Still a few days left though, so hopefully they get it working before then.

cheers

asdf
Feb 13, 2018
84 posts
67 upvotes
wudtsilake wrote: Thanks OP, but I can't get the dang thing to work.

Don't know what the problem is; perhaps AC's IT.

Still a few days left though, so hopefully they get it working before then.

cheers

asdf
If you're talking about the site, trying disabling your ad blocker if you have one on.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2006
3336 posts
615 upvotes
I hope WJ has a similar offer, have some WJD to use up lol
May 10, 2021
167 posts
1032 upvotes
Can anyone confirm if it is the usual "save 20% on the prices that we've raised by 25%" ?
Deal Guru
Dec 25, 2003
10742 posts
2988 upvotes
Vancouver
*Continental US
Dec 30, 2006
868 posts
697 upvotes
Toronto
ebpodeals wrote: Can anyone confirm if it is the usual "save 20% on the prices that we've raised by 25%" ?
No.

It'll be 30% this time!
Oct 10, 2017
203 posts
147 upvotes
It is only on SELECT flights.
Dec 27, 2007
587 posts
346 upvotes
tyrrell wrote: No.

It'll be 30% this time!
It's worse - applies to only very limited destinations AND the prices are ridiculously overinflated.
Dec 28, 2011
922 posts
461 upvotes
Victoria
I know we don't have much choice but gotta say that it's awful dealing with this clown company. The website never works properly, wait times on calls are 4 hours, and when you get through they just say I'm going to transfer you, wait another 3 hours, and they don't even bother to help when it's their fault. Shocking how poorly run this company is. The executives should be ashamed of themselves.
Aug 24, 2018
3 posts
Which destinations in Canada are included? Looking for Toronto to Calgary or Toronto to Kelona
Deal Guru
Dec 25, 2003
10742 posts
2988 upvotes
Vancouver
kgkgkg wrote: Which destinations in Canada are included? Looking for Toronto to Calgary or Toronto to Kelona
From YYZ looks like only:

Fredericton
Halifax
Moncton
Montreal
Ottawa
Quebec City
SSM
St John's
Sudbury
Thunder Bay
Timmins
Windsor

This is a pretty shit promo. From YVR there are zero Canadian destinations included in the promo. Only a handful of US.
Oct 29, 2014
54 posts
62 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Remember that Black Friday sale from a few weeks ago? Well, I bought 4 tickets to Calgary during that sale. I need to buy a 5th ticket and I’m finding tickets cheaper now (full price) than when I bought on Black Friday at 25% off. I am pissed! I feel totally hoodwinked by Air Canada and there’s nothing we can do about it.
Aug 19, 2020
56 posts
35 upvotes
Savesavesavesave wrote: Remember that Black Friday sale from a few weeks ago? Well, I bought 4 tickets to Calgary during that sale. I need to buy a 5th ticket and I’m finding tickets cheaper now (full price) than when I bought on Black Friday at 25% off. I am pissed! I feel totally hoodwinked by Air Canada and there’s nothing we can do about it.
How much cheaper?
Aug 30, 2018
561 posts
274 upvotes
GTA
Where did you find this info? I'm asking because I'm actually trying to book yyz to Ottawa for feb and it doesn't seem to be working for me. :(