Expired Hot Deals

[Air Canada] TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Fall Offer (For Existing Cardholders)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2020 11:37 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
1999 posts
1345 upvotes
Calgary

[Air Canada] TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Fall Offer (For Existing Cardholders)

Just received an e-mail from TD Aeroplan. They have put out a special offer for TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite cardholders. If you book travel on Air Canada by September 30 and pay using your TD Aeroplan Infinite Visa, you receive 10 bonus Aeroplan points per $1 of spend on aircanada.com. In addition, they provided a code (might be specific per user which is why I haven't posted mine) for 15% off all base fares on Air Canada for travel by June 15, 2021... The e-mail notes that there are no blackout dates for this code.

Just thought I would let anyone know in case you have a desire to book travel during this COVID time period. If so, and if you have a TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite card, keep an eye on your e-mail for the offer.
5 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
1999 posts
1345 upvotes
Calgary
To note, on the 10 bonus Aeroplan points per $1 spend, it applies to more than just flights, so it might be a bit more useful.

Account Cardholders will earn 10 Bonus Aeroplan Miles for each $1.00 in Purchases charged to the Account at aircanada.com including Air Canada Vacations packages, car rentals, hotel bookings, and other third party partner products and services that can be purchased through aircanada.com.
May 28, 2020
23 posts
13 upvotes
It doesn't have to be Visa infinite, I received the same offer on my platinum and also you may want to mention YMMV, since you have to use a promo code
Apr 17, 2015
421 posts
272 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Still gotta use the flight credit they cancelled on me.. and wouldn't refund me my money, first.
Dec 11, 2010
101 posts
35 upvotes
do you need to apply the 15% off code in order to receive 10x aeroplan points? I am asking this because I have another code that gives 30% off.
Nov 13, 2010
79 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
I wonder if this would work for gift cards. While I have no plans to travel this year, I would be OK with lending Air Canada some money (and the associated risks) until next year . . .