Expired Hot Deals

[Air Canada] Toronto to New Brunswick, PEI, or Newfoundland (or vice versa) - $187 to $205 CAD roundtrip (includes July & August)

[OP]
Banned
Aug 19, 2019
133 posts
270 upvotes

[Air Canada] Toronto to New Brunswick, PEI, or Newfoundland (or vice versa) - $187 to $205 CAD roundtrip (includes July & August)

Air Canada has dropped the price of their flights from Toronto to Moncton, New Brunswick down to $187 CAD roundtrip including taxes.

This is 65% cheaper than the typical best prices for a roundtrip flight from Toronto to Moncton.

The flights are non-stop both ways.

Toronto to Charlottetown, PEI (YYG) has also dropped to $205 CAD roundtrip, which is about 55% cheaper than usual.

Notably, peak summer travel dates in July and August are available to both cities.

These prices could be a reaction to Swoop's recent price drops out of Hamilton to Maritime cities last week.

Vice versa flights (Moncton or Charlottetown to Toronto) are also available for a similar roundtrip price.

Update: Toronto to St. John's, Newfoundland (YYT) has now dropped to $197 CAD roundtrip for travel in late June, July, and August.

Update 2/15 - There are a few flights from Toronto to Charlottetown for $203 CAD roundtrip with Air Canada in July. Flair Air is showing summer flights from Toronto to Halifax for $178 CAD roundtrip (before luggage).

Availability for travel

late June, July, August, September, October 2020

Dates around long weekends, such as Labour Day and Thanksgiving are available.

How to find and book this deal

1. Try a Google Flights search like this one...

Google Flights: Toronto to Moncton
Google Flights: Toronto to Charlottetown
Google Flights: Toronto to Halifax
Google Flights: Toronto to St John's, Newfoundland

^^ update: a lot of late June, July, and August dates just became available for $197 roundtrip by flying with Westjet in one direction, and Air Canada in the other.

^^ look for the $209 dates on Google Flights, and then try searching for the same dates on Flighthub to see them for $197 (easier to book) - on Google Flights you might have to book separate tickets.

2. In Google Flights, click on the departure date box to open up the calendar view and browse for cheap date combinations.

- Look for the dates that are $187 to $209 CAD roundtrip.
26 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6598 posts
5475 upvotes
Toronto
Time to spend summer in one of Newfounland's beaches, watching icebergs floating away in front of my eyes
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
May 11, 2011
667 posts
166 upvotes
Toronto
I wanna see icebergs. But when I clicked the link to Toronto to St. John's flight deal, it shows $424.00
Images
  • Capture 2.JPG
Life is a play. Everyone deserves an Oscar.
Aug 20, 2007
18 posts
2 upvotes
lunear wrote: I wanna see icebergs. But when I clicked the link to Toronto to St. John's flight deal, it shows $424.00
i second this
Dec 24, 2017
471 posts
813 upvotes
lel
Get 'er in der bud
Koodo $45 - 4GB +1GB bonus (retention deal). S9 for $360-150 GC
Good toilet paper/paper towel deals
Dec 11, 2010
555 posts
350 upvotes
Is It worth it to go there just for the seafood?
You'll Never Walk Alone.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2003
2661 posts
356 upvotes
Air Canada sucks... $70 bucks per trip for one checked bag. They can go to h***
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
7353 posts
852 upvotes
TO
HammerJoe wrote: Air Canada sucks... $70 bucks per trip for one checked bag. They can go to h***
Isn't it 25-30? Did it recently change?
Achieva Financial /KOHO / STACK (0% FX Fee) /Tangerine / EQ Bank member / I use Plastiq for paying bills with my CC

"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
7353 posts
852 upvotes
TO
You think that's bad, in that Lisbon thread deal of TAP airlines charges$1120 CAD one way lol and yes we paid that last year.
Achieva Financial /KOHO / STACK (0% FX Fee) /Tangerine / EQ Bank member / I use Plastiq for paying bills with my CC

"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2003
2661 posts
356 upvotes
TorontoEh wrote: You think that's bad, in that Lisbon thread deal of TAP airlines charges$1120 CAD one way lol and yes we paid that last year.
Can you give me the link?
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2003
2661 posts
356 upvotes
HammerJoe wrote: Air Canada sucks... $70 bucks per trip for one checked bag. They can go to h***
Last year it was 60 bucks per trip...
Nov 12, 2012
4 posts
1 upvote
Dieppe
Flights to Moncton are now with Rouge and on a Jet instead of a prop aircraft.
Dec 25, 2006
401 posts
285 upvotes
Ottawa
blurx wrote: Is It worth it to go there just for the seafood?
You cannot beat east coast seafood. I grew up in Newfoundland, but have been living in Ottawa for the past 20 years. Whenever I go back, my meals primarily consist of some type of seafood.