Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Air Canada

Toronto, Vancouver or Calgary to Las Vegas - $185 - $195 CAD roundtrip | Non-stop flights (November - March)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 8th, 2021 8:45 pm
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6892 upvotes
Scarberia
deal is dead??? DH3RE8G1 is that coupon good still or not

tia
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Feb 2, 2011
273 posts
57 upvotes
ced2334 wrote: Does anyone know if you were down there for less than 72hrs could you use your negative departure test on the Canadian side as proof of a negative test for return or do you have to get a test while down there regardless?
Also what happens if you do test positive while you are down there? Are you stuck there for 14 days or just until you are able to test negative? Could get pricey if you are having to take multiple tests.
Good question. I've researched for a while and can't find nuanced details..

I plan to go to Vegas for 72 hours exact just for a 2day conf.

Does anyone know if I'll need a COVID TEST in USA? or I can use the one from Canada? If they use the one in Canada, it will be like 80 hours (vs 72hours max), so will they deny entry?

So confused...cant even find a contact number for Health canada,.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
2211 posts
4308 upvotes
Berczy Park
mikka2017 wrote: deal is dead??? DH3RE8G1 is that coupon good still or not

tia
It said good until Sept 6th but you could always plug it in and try :)
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2012
2184 posts
1415 upvotes
Sask
PTMBAA wrote: Fly to a border town, and then come back through land border
Yeah I know you can do that but was looking for something that was compatible with OPs deal. Having to fly to a border town and drive over with what I would assume would be a rental car is pretty inconvenient and kills this deal several times over.
Mar 23, 2005
169 posts
41 upvotes
Calgary
JoshD45753 wrote: I'm curious how you got tested for free at CVS? Their website says you need to show State Prof of Citizenship or Driver's license.
https://www.cvs.com/minuteclinic/covid- ... al-testing

I used my inlaws address while in NC, and the hotel address when in Vegas

its says the if you don't have insurance the state will pick up the cost,

pre book an appointment online and then go through the drive through, they'll never ask you for payment or insurance as i've done it about 12 times now.
Jan 8, 2009
895 posts
1301 upvotes
ced2334 wrote: Yeah I know you can do that but was looking for something that was compatible with OPs deal. Having to fly to a border town and drive over with what I would assume would be a rental car is pretty inconvenient and kills this deal several times over.
Then don't get COVID....