Expired Hot Deals

Air Miles (10 Bonus AM when you download and sign in with Air Miles google extension)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 28th, 2019 9:15 pm
[OP]
Jul 6, 2019
693 posts
762 upvotes

Air Miles (10 Bonus AM when you download and sign in with Air Miles google extension)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
September 15, 2019
From now until Sep 15, 2019, get 10 bonus Air Miles when you download and sign into the Air Miles google extension. All you have to do is go to this link https://www.airmilesshops.ca/en/splash/assistant and click Add to Chrome. When it is download login with your collector number and thats it. It might take time to get bonus air miles.

Sorry if I posted it in the wrong catergory as I posted it in the Financial Services "Other". Correct me if I am wrong.
6 replies
Feb 24, 2018
18 posts
8 upvotes
95 Air Miles = 10 CAD$
so
10 Air Miles is equal almost equal to 1 CAD$.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2016
1131 posts
1402 upvotes
Ottawa
Took about 7 clicks (confirmations) and barely over 1 minute to install and signin.

OP, thanks for the free 10 BAM's!
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2007
2875 posts
3704 upvotes
Calgary
Installed, logged in and uninstalled. Easy $1!
[OP]
Jul 6, 2019
693 posts
762 upvotes
Did you guys get your Air Miles yet cause I didnt yet?
Aug 22, 2019
52 posts
86 upvotes
Pretty sure this falls under Bonus Airmiles. Meaning it’ll take up to 180 days to appear :(
[OP]
Jul 6, 2019
693 posts
762 upvotes
AdamN84241 wrote: Pretty sure this falls under Bonus Airmiles. Meaning it’ll take up to 180 days to appear :(
Limited Time Offer
1 Round Up Contest 10x LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get 10x AIR MILES® Reward Miles on qualifying purchases from 00:00:01 a.m. ET on August 23 to 23:59:59 p.m. ET on September 2, 2019. Offer applies to the total Base Miles collected on qualifying purchase amount excluding shipping, duty and taxes. Base offer may vary per store; click on store logo at airmilesshops.ca for details. Collectors must sign in at airmilesshops.ca before purchasing in order to collect Reward Miles. Offer can be combined with other Bonus Miles offers. Offer is valid on the purchase of gift cards only at online stores that regularly offer Miles on gift card purchases. See airmilesshops.ca for details. For travel online stores, travel (including travel bookings, car rentals, and hotel stays) must be booked by September 2, 2019 and completed by October 31, 2019. This offer does not apply to purchases or sign-ups made at the following online stores: eHarmony, Wealthsimple, Weightwatchers. Bonus Miles will be posted to your Collector Account within 75 days after the promotional period.

2 The airmilesshops.ca® Assistant Offer: Offer valid until September 15, 2019. To qualify for this offer, you must add the airmilesshops.ca® Assistant to Chrome and log in to the airmilesshops.ca® Assistant with your AIR MILES Collector Number during the promotion period. The Offer does not apply to Collectors who have signed in through the airmilesshops.ca® Assistant prior to August 27, 2019. Limit of one offer per Collector Number. Please allow 75 days after the offer end date for the Bonus Miles to be posted to your Collector Account.

®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. Partner trademarks are owned by the respective Partner or authorized for their use in Canada.