Expired Hot Deals

Air Miles

Air Miles Bonus Boom: Easy 95 AMs (and more) on 3 Different Offers May 13-26

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2021 3:03 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
3311 posts
3094 upvotes
Ontario

[Air Miles] Air Miles Bonus Boom: Easy 95 AMs (and more) on 3 Different Offers May 13-26

Deal Link:
Expiry:
May 26, 2021
Retailer:
Air Miles
More offers from Air Miles
This event awards 95 Bonus Air Miles when you use 3 different Bonus Boom offers. All 3 offers could be from the SAME retailer to qualify.

The 95 BAMs are in addition to the BAMs from the 3 offers.

Click here for details and terms on all offers from all Provinces.

Remember to OPT-IN on some offers first.

Some easy ones are:
1. Sobeys, Urban Fresh, Foodland, Safeway, IGA, Thrifty: Redeem 95 AMs get 25 BAMs. Jean Coutu: Redeem 190 get 25

2. Sobeys, Urban Fresh, Foodland, Safeway, IGA, Thrifty: 15 BAMs on 2 x 591ml Vitamin Water. $1.99 each when buying 2 or more at Sobeys.

3. Shell: 5 BAMs on 30L gas and does NOT require EasyPay app.

4. Shell: 5 BAMs on $20 Lottery or $10 in-store purchase

5. AirMilesShop: Spend $80 Get 40 BAMs (5-7% return) on top of the retailer offer.
Last edited by kiiaal on May 16th, 2021 6:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Thread Summary
Fine Print: Between May 13 and 26, 2021, Collectors must use 3 or more different AIR MILES Bonus Boom offers (“Bonus Boom Offers”), and meet the criteria required for each unique Bonus Boom Offer to qualify for the 95 Bonus Miles. Eligible purchases at participating AIR MILES Partners and/or opting in to receive email offers and information from the AIR MILES Reward Program for the first time, are both qualifying actions towards using Bonus Boom Offers. Criteria, offer periods and spend frequency may vary for each Bonus Boom Offer. Please see the Terms and Conditions of each Bonus Boom Offer for specific details. If you opt in to receive AIR MILES emails, your email address will only be used by the AIR MILES Reward Program to send you offers and information from AIR MILES and its Partners. You can unsubscribe at any time. To read more about our privacy policy, visit airmiles.ca. Bonus Boom Offers are available at airmiles.ca/BonusBoom. Limit of 95 Bonus Miles for this offer per Collector Number. Visit airmiles.ca/BonusBoom for full details. Please allow up to 120 days after the Bonus Offer end date for Bonus Miles to be posted to your Collector Account.

* Based on Feb's Bonus Boom, the 95 BAMs were posted 50 days after the event end date. For this event, target July 15.
80 replies
Member
Apr 7, 2020
304 posts
839 upvotes
Seems easy enough to do. Thanks for posting.
Member
Jan 10, 2009
276 posts
338 upvotes
toronto
Still haven't gotten my BAMs from the last offer. Contacted them and they said to just wait.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jul 20, 2017
996 posts
1172 upvotes
grasshopper902 wrote: Still haven't gotten my BAMs from the last offer. Contacted them and they said to just wait.
Yea the waiting game is the worst part of air miles. At least 90 days for bonus miles.

My mix and match event posted, - was earn between 75 and 750 and i met the conditions for the 750. Only 75 posted and I contacted them.. Told me to wait cuz not been 90 days.. Like it will magically fix itself. Such BS.

It's nice they are doing bonus boom more often than 90 days apart though. more bonus booms the better. They are easy to do so unless you do the riskier air miles shops stuff that fails to post sometimes, its pretty much a sure thing 95 BAMS.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
3311 posts
3094 upvotes
Ontario
grasshopper902 wrote: Still haven't gotten my BAMs from the last offer. Contacted them and they said to just wait.
Eleventeen wrote: Yea the waiting game is the worst part of air miles. At least 90 days for bonus miles.

It's nice they are doing bonus boom more often than 90 days apart though. more bonus booms the better. They are easy to do so unless you do the riskier air miles shops stuff that fails to post sometimes, its pretty much a sure thing 95 BAMS.
Agree BB is easy to do. BB occurs every month it seems.

The other sure things are the 25 BAMs from redemption offers as are the 20 BAMs for Peace Tea from last BB.

But, in general, gotta be patient with the final 95 BAMs. Subscribe to this thread and someone will report here when the 95 posts. So no need to call in until then.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
3311 posts
3094 upvotes
Ontario
Anybody find out the price of the Vitamin Water bottles yet at Sobeys? Hope it’s no more than $2.

BTW, if you don’t need gas, Shell has an in-store offer for 10 BAMs on the $5 for 3 Coke promo incl the same Glaceau Vitamin Water.

Buy 6 drinks/$10, stack with the 5 BAMs/$10 BB offer to get a combined 25 BAMs and one offer is done.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jul 20, 2017
996 posts
1172 upvotes
kiiaal wrote: Anybody find out the price of the Vitamin Water bottles yet at Sobeys? Hope it’s no more than $2.
regular price at sobeys and most places is $2.49. Very very common deal is 3 for $5. (1.66 ea) Rarely they'll just be $2 or 1.88 or 2 for $4.

Annoyingly you can't check if ur local sobeys has the deal online or not. Cuz voila is garbage that charges extra so doesn't confirm the real price.. I was there last week, it was the full $2.49, this week dunno.

Zehrs has the 3 for $5 on this week, and shell has the 3 for 5 deal back on. 3 for 5 and 10 air miles. Shell deals usually last at least a month.

Costco sells em in cases for a slightly under the 1.66 mark, but they are usually mixed varieties so can't just get the flavor u like.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
3311 posts
3094 upvotes
Ontario
Eleventeen wrote: regular price at sobeys and most places is $2.49. Very very common deal is 3 for $5. (1.66 ea) Rarely they'll just be $2 or 1.88 or 2 for $4.

Annoyingly you can't check if ur local sobeys has the deal online or not. Cuz voila is garbage that charges extra so doesn't confirm the real price.. I was there last week, it was the full $2.49, this week dunno.

Zehrs has the 3 for $5 on this week, and shell has the 3 for 5 deal back on. 3 for 5 and 10 air miles. Shell deals usually last at least a month.

Costco sells em in cases for a slightly under the 1.66 mark, but they are usually mixed varieties so can't just get the flavor u like.
Thanks for the Sobeys update.

So if Sobeys is reg $2.50 each, buy 4/$10 get 30 BAMs and pay by redeeming 95 to get 25 BAMS.

Do Shell 6/$10 get 25 BAMs. Assume you opt to pay by redeeming 95.

At the end, you get 10 Vitamin Water by spending only 15 AM (30+25-95+25-95+Final 95). Plus tax.

Not as good as April's Peace Tea offer but it's still quick and easy. Also, where I am, Sobeys and Shell is a minute apart.

Better if Sobeys has the VW on sale.
Sr. Member
Jul 21, 2007
809 posts
417 upvotes
Winnipeg
^ Unfortunately, $2.49 is not $2.50, so you'd likely have to buy 5 waters to get over the $10 mark
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 21, 2005
12639 posts
11463 upvotes
silverjelly wrote: ^ Unfortunately, $2.49 is not $2.50, so you'd likely have to buy 5 waters to get over the $10 mark
Buy a banana as filler to go over $10.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $36 5GB, $12 250MB, 2x $6 50min/50text, Zoomer $36 4GB plan,
Fido $5 4GB plan with a free tablet, $0 FPL home phone.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
1970 posts
1739 upvotes
i will go redeem 95 at both Safeway and Thrifty Foods, and purchase the vitaminwater. In fact under normal circumstance I don't spend $ on bottled drink or water so it's like I'm wasting $5 to get $10 back.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
3311 posts
3094 upvotes
Ontario
silverjelly wrote: ^ Unfortunately, $2.49 is not $2.50, so you'd likely have to buy 5 waters to get over the $10 mark
embguy wrote: Buy a banana as filler to go over $10.
You shouldn't need any filler as long as the final total after taxes is >$10
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 21, 2005
12639 posts
11463 upvotes
kiiaal wrote: You shouldn't need any filler as long as the final total after taxes is >$10
Thanks, it will be easy for Albertan with the bottle deposit at checkout.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $36 5GB, $12 250MB, 2x $6 50min/50text, Zoomer $36 4GB plan,
Fido $5 4GB plan with a free tablet, $0 FPL home phone.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
3311 posts
3094 upvotes
Ontario
naticom wrote: i will go redeem 95 at both Safeway and Thrifty Foods, and purchase the vitaminwater. In fact under normal circumstance I don't spend $ on bottled drink or water so it's like I'm wasting $5 to get $10 back.
You don't need to redeem on Vitamin Water.

Redeem 95 for your normal groceries instead at both Safeway and Thrifty and that'll count as 2 offers.

Then find a 3rd offer.
Sr. Member
Aug 8, 2020
538 posts
178 upvotes
grasshopper902 wrote: Still haven't gotten my BAMs from the last offer. Contacted them and they said to just wait.
They want you to forget about it, when you do call, get a canned response 90 days, after 90 days I won't even remember and not worth the mental energy to pin the date and waste 30 mins on call....

There's a reason why so many retailers are leaving them.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jul 20, 2017
996 posts
1172 upvotes
kiiaal wrote: You shouldn't need any filler as long as the final total after taxes is >$10
Total before taxes. Can't redeem/earn on taxes/alcohol/usually giftcards/etc. Also can't add a 10 c bag in ontario to do it.

And ofcourse vita waters and most non junk food doesn't have tax.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 15, 2015
2470 posts
2224 upvotes
Montreal, QC
not two bad, easy redemptions already count 2
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
3311 posts
3094 upvotes
Ontario
Eleventeen wrote: Total before taxes. Can't redeem/earn on taxes/alcohol/usually giftcards/etc. Also can't add a 10 c bag in ontario to do it.

And ofcourse vita waters and most non junk food doesn't have tax.
Don’t recall if I ever tested it at Sobeys but this is from Metro. No filler required.

D7E796F0-59A2-4632-BC3C-B56F23055DDA.jpeg

Not a big deal. Normally I grab a single banana if it doesn’t work.

But I’m 99% certain Glaceau Vit Water and other “flavoured” waters are taxable. It’s classified similar to pop.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jul 20, 2017
996 posts
1172 upvotes
yea maybe different at metro. I've had untrained cashiers try it for me at sobeys, wouldn't work with 9.99+tx or even 9.99 + 5cent bag charge ( was before they doubled the price to 10 cents)
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
1970 posts
1739 upvotes
Thanks I know but it's easier to complete as many offers at the same place.
kiiaal wrote: You don't need to redeem on Vitamin Water.

Redeem 95 for your normal groceries instead at both Safeway and Thrifty and that'll count as 2 offers.

Then find a 3rd offer.

Top