2019 Air Miles Mega Miles

[Air Miles] Airmiles Megamiles 2019, March 21 - April 25: 1000 AM for 5 offers / 300 AM for 3 offers

• Last Updated:
  • May 25th, 2019 8:50 am
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
6922 posts
3043 upvotes
North York
Unresphek wrote:
Apr 17th, 2019 6:35 pm
Im late to the party but this list is doable
Except Sobey's offer has already expired.
Oct 3, 2018
788 posts
740 upvotes
GTA
reggyDeal wrote:
Apr 17th, 2019 6:16 pm
What do you mean by gift/donate green cross seeds and receive 700 AM?
I think he means +1 partner, to get 5 Partners for +700 Air Miles ... and gift/donate the Green Cross lawn seed

vs 300 Air Miles for 3 Partners :)

Sigh, I realize these AM Events can somehow change shopping habits and trying my best to choose offers for things we normally buy/need!

p.s. pulled my hair out when I signed up for Rewarding Your Opinions, now that it's over and points posted, realize it wasn't so bad after all ... hmm who am I kidding, not planning on doing any future surveys, the screening process is annoying!
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
1888 posts
801 upvotes
Ontario
mzmoney wrote:
Apr 13th, 2019 3:49 pm
Hi Alan!

I started confusing myself lol so just wrote down on phone in Notes App, so that I get it straight when we go to Metro:

Buying 3 Topping XL Pizza $9.99 + tax and a banana

82229 for +25 pizza

83929 for +50 MM

82228 for +25 MM

Redeem $10 for 95 AM

Let's see if it works, stay tuned :)
kiiaal wrote:
Apr 13th, 2019 4:03 pm
This just worked for me! Receipt shows total 100 AM earned. Now let’s see if I get the additional 50 AM from the flyer promo.
So the triple stack of the 3 MM offers (100 BAM total) on the pizza has now been posted to my account. Waiting for the flyer offer of 50 BAM to post.
Dec 14, 2017
176 posts
92 upvotes
On
woohoo I have finished the Mega Miles offer on two cards:
1st Card
LCBO 5 BAM posted*
Childrens Place air miles posted no BAMs yet
Shell air miles posted no BAMS yet
Foodland 20 BAM posted*
Metro 50 BAM posted* redeemed 95 miles

2nd Card
LCBO BAM posted*
Shell air miles posted no BAM
Lowes BAM posted*
Rona redeemed 95 no BAM
Metro pizza offer and redeemed 95 50 BAMs posted, havent got 25 BAMs for pizza yet.

I thought this was one of the easiest promotions yet. No big, unnecessary spends to accomplish. I havent got all the BAMS posted yet but have my receipts and I am not worried about getting my 2000 air miles in the end.
Cheers! Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Jul 4, 2018
201 posts
123 upvotes
Being late to the party is tougher than i thought. So far ive done

Shell 25L
Metro $9.99 pizza
Survey reward

Tried doing the hudsons bay enroll reward/miles but not sure if it worked. May end up doing two more partners lcbo and lowes "no nails adhesive" for stuff i dont want/need.
Put some resphek on my name!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
6369 posts
1347 upvotes
so i failed to do sobeys,UF gcs,rexall! my choices are limited now since i procrastinated! eff me...whats cheap to buy at foodsaver.ca to qualify for this?

i prolly gonna have to do TWO missfresh , 65$ orders, the lowes one with the grasseeds or the no nails cocking, then also need another offer...prolly LCBO x4, also reno depot if there are scarberia locations...should be doable still

damn, one reno depot lol in aurora! like 42 kms away,,,i might have to drive there
nm, theres rona too! good thing! rona at midland and finch, lowes at steeles and markham rd

nm: using google maps, theres a rona, lowes and lcbo all near warden and eglinton! prolly go there
*SIG: OptiPlex™ 790 i5-2400 @3.1ghz 12gb DDR3 ram win10pro w/radeon rx460 rogers 500u @$24.99 using D-Link DIR-890L AC3200
Jan 4, 2019
4 posts
3 upvotes
Working on getting 5 offers on 2 different cards:
Card 1
BMOMastercard: $250 GC at Sobeys (bonus miles not posted unless included in BMOMC posting) *6 May - BAM posted 29 Apr.
Irving - 4 35L fill-ups *BAM 30 Apr.
Global - posted immediately
Pharmasave - Base miles posted but not 10AM bonus
Shell - posted immediately
Airmiles Shops - no bonus posted yet

Card 2
Irving - 4 35L fill-ups (no BAM posted yet) *BAM posted 30 apr.
Rewarding your opinions - BAM posted
Global pet foods - BAM posted
Pharmasave - use 95AM for purchase - no BAM posted
Airmiles shop - no BAM
Shell - Wrong Base airmiles - will have to contact or redo this one

So wondering if bonus miles have been posted for others yet on the ones I'm missing?
Looking like I may have to follow up on a few. Darn!.
Last edited by CarlaJ122947 on May 6th, 2019 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 15, 2016
159 posts
197 upvotes
Done:
Shell - 25L
Metro - Redeem 95 AM
Rona - Redeem 190 AM
Rexall - Redeem 190 AM
Children's Place - 3+ Graphic T-shirts

In-progress (Back-up)
BMO - $250 spend
LCBO - Some wine
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2008
1009 posts
432 upvotes
Ottawa
Okay sorry, I'm sure this is covered somewhere in the previous 70 pages but I didn't see it. I registered AM account and bought 25.x L at Shell, scanning AM card and CC at the pump. Good thing I did it that way because they had no coupon books.

There's nothing on the receipt about MM, just 1AM for buying >15L and an offer for a bonus if I do 3 fills in Apr. Should it have counted for MM even without the note on the receipt? I think STB or BTS actually showed it on the receipt (but I went in and paid, and scanned a coupon). If this didn't work, I'll look for a coupon and do it again. But I don't like buying at Shell. :(

Thanks!
=aw
Nov 17, 2017
68 posts
41 upvotes
Grr everythings posted except my online order at children’s place 3+ graphic tees
So far 1.shell 25 L fill reg and bonus posted
2. Metro- buy $25 in go fresh food
3. Lowe’s - grass seed +10 bonus
4. Samsung acct sign up
I’m not bothering with a back up. I figure I’ve got my online receipt for the cp order. I did spend over $20 total for my order but if they wanted to put conditions on how much spent etc they should be specific.
Please don’t s@$t on my parade
Mar 2, 2018
114 posts
117 upvotes
Ottawa
aw1883 wrote:
Apr 19th, 2019 11:40 pm
Okay sorry, I'm sure this is covered somewhere in the previous 70 pages but I didn't see it. I registered AM account and bought 25.x L at Shell, scanning AM card and CC at the pump. Good thing I did it that way because they had no coupon books.

There's nothing on the receipt about MM, just 1AM for buying >15L and an offer for a bonus if I do 3 fills in Apr. Should it have counted for MM even without the note on the receipt? I think STB or BTS actually showed it on the receipt (but I went in and paid, and scanned a coupon). If this didn't work, I'll look for a coupon and do it again. But I don't like buying at Shell. :(

Thanks!
=aw
Nothing shows up on your receipt when you do everything at the pump. Shell posts quickly (2-3 days). The points may show up then with Mega Miles in the description or it may take a few weeks for them to post) It took a while with StB but they did post eventurally. Opt in again online just to be safe (there have been issues with the opt in early days in the promotion). If you want to do another one just to be safe print the coupon from the website before you go. Pick up a gift card in store and use the instore coupon (easy one to do)
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2017
8320 posts
5757 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
aw1883 wrote:
Apr 19th, 2019 11:40 pm

Thanks!
=aw
There is an RFD MMs thread dedicated solely to the Shell Retail Gas Offer
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/national ... h-2272469/

A lot of your questions... like what shows up on receipts are found there

AMs Coupon Books are for rookies...
They only represent a small RETAILER SPONSORED fraction of all the things on offer
The official websites for these AirMiles BIG BONUS Events are your best source of info
Here’s the one for MegaMiles = www.airmilesmegamiles.ca

Set it to your Province / Region
And click on PARTNER Logoes to see each Offer
Click on each Offer for HOW TO USE info (the fine print / important stuff)

For Shell Gas you can use a coupon instore or choose the OPT IN sign up
And MMs Offers STACK at Shell with any other Shell Promos
Including Monthly Shell Offers that come via email, or Txt Offers you have OPTED INTO
They will just all POST separately... with different descriptions on your AMs Account

Many of us do 2 Offers at Shell during these BIG BONUS Events
One for Gas, and one for Instore Buys
And although you can only count Shell once in your PARTNER COUNT
They are easy earns and doing both of them ensures that you will get the Shell PARTNER COUNT

Buying GCs at Shell for AMs is awesome ...
Most Retailers don’t offer perks on GCs ... but Shell does
(Not on Shell GCs or Prepaid CASH Cards though like Visa, MC etc)
It’s a nice bonus to buy a GC at Shell... earn the Bonus Miles & PARTNER COUNT
Then use the GC at another retailer for another set of Bonus Miles & PARTNER COUNT
(We do this all the time with LCBO GCs @ Shell ... Spend $ @ Shell = PARTNER COUNT ... but same $ on GC earns us another PARTNER COUNT when we use GC @ LCBO ... = 2 Birds with 1 Stone)

More info in the RFD MMs thread dedicated solely to the Shell Retail Instore Offer
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/bc-ab-sk ... h-2272470/
Sep 29, 2014
143 posts
54 upvotes
Eagle Ridge, SK
Do you guys know if buying Gcs with Bmo Airmiles credit card at Shell or Sobeys or any other partner shop would count towards the spend $250 requirement? I don't think Bmo can tell what we bought, right?
Mar 2, 2018
114 posts
117 upvotes
Ottawa
ragsrags wrote:
Apr 22nd, 2019 10:38 am
Do you guys know if buying Gcs with Bmo Airmiles credit card at Shell or Sobeys or any other partner shop would count towards the spend $250 requirement? I don't think Bmo can tell what we bought, right?
I purchased Sobeys GC with my card and it worked (BAM already posted to account). DH used his card to purchase GC at Sobeys, Urban Fresh and Metro. No reason Shell wouldn't work.
Nov 9, 2013
584 posts
121 upvotes
Vancouver
I don’t think MC cares what you buy as long as you spend at a partner. I am waiting for my BAM to post, I guess it might post with my billing cycle?