• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2018 10:48 am
Aug 21, 2005
518 posts
40 upvotes
Vancouver
got 300...even though all5 posted.

on the chat session....no luck on getting the points for now:

"We just started posting the Miles for this promo, and we're still in the process of getting all the Accounts and transactions squared away. We're finding that there are some Accounts that may need to be corrected, so we're not able to post any Miles just yet, as it's still a work in progress. We appreciate your patience. The good news is, we should have this sorted by the end of next week! If you don't see the remaining Miles by next Friday, chat with us again, and we'll make sure to get them posted for you!"
Apr 23, 2014
582 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto, ON
switcheroo wrote:
Oct 22nd, 2018 3:34 pm
****ing canada post cost me 700 am.
I did a 6th just in case on 2 accounts. Otherwise would've been down 1400 points.

Now I have useless $50 stamps and no points...
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4439 posts
1349 upvotes
Winnipeg
vanclty wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2018 7:30 pm

Now I have useless $50 stamps and no points...
Put them on some packages to mail for birthdays etc.
Apr 23, 2014
582 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto, ON
canuckcolehead wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2018 8:41 pm
Put them on some packages to mail for birthdays etc.
I mean I will use them one day, but I could've bought $50 of something that was more useful.

Also spoke to airmiles about missing 1 ebay mile for fifth offer, they added 700 miles immediately. They asked for receipt but I was taking time to find it so they just added without asking for it.
Jun 10, 2017
350 posts
481 upvotes
Folks, if you are missing miles, give live chat a go. Live chat is open until midnight and the experience is phenomenal. Very friendly agent took care of the problem right away and even posted my missing Wagjag order missing miles. I'm so glad I did 6 orders just in case.
See screen shot, the agents have been given the go ahead to add the missing miles if you see your posted orders.. Good luck!
Images
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
7416 posts
3772 upvotes
North York
GenericMember wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2018 9:56 pm
Folks, if you are missing miles, give live chat a go. Live chat is open until midnight and the experience is phenomenal. Very friendly agent took care of the problem right away and even posted my missing Wagjag order missing miles. I'm so glad I did 6 orders just in case.
See screen shot, the agents have been given the go ahead to add the missing miles if you see your posted orders.. Good luck!
Thanks I also did 5 offers and only got 100 bonus AMs. Initiated live chat after seeing your post and got my 900 AMs in 5 minutes. Amazing customer service!
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2272 posts
1284 upvotes
montreal
vanclty wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2018 9:24 pm
I mean I will use them one day, but I could've bought $50 of something that was more useful.

Also spoke to airmiles about missing 1 ebay mile for fifth offer, they added 700 miles immediately. They asked for receipt but I was taking time to find it so they just added without asking for it.
So you didn't buy them for nothing ...

You still got your 1000 BAM after all.
you Just had to stress a bit, and do a 5-10 minutes chat.
[OP]
Mar 26, 2006
328 posts
218 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
GenericMember wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2018 9:56 pm
I second this, I just did it and only took about 10 mins and talked to a very friendly agent who helped me get my missing bonus miles.
Oct 20, 2009
465 posts
133 upvotes
Calgary
I only got 100 posted. I shopped at 3 stores though. Just talked with chat and she posted the missing 200 to my account within minutes.
May 3, 2008
904 posts
443 upvotes
Markham
G0DKING wrote:
Oct 24th, 2018 1:34 pm
For those who used livechat and got their missing miles credited right away, were all 5 offers posted to your account prior or were any missing
If all offers posted properly, one would have received the correct mileage, unless you see the offer posted but somehow vendor reported as non airmilesshop (happened to my Rona order which live chat fixed for me)
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2014
1451 posts
518 upvotes
savemoresaveoften wrote:
Oct 24th, 2018 2:24 pm
If all offers posted properly, one would have received the correct mileage, unless you see the offer posted but somehow vendor reported as non airmilesshop (happened to my Rona order which live chat fixed for me)
Unfortunately that hasn't been the case for myself and many others who took part in this Back to School promotion
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2008
4663 posts
2782 upvotes
G0DKING wrote:
Oct 24th, 2018 1:34 pm
For those who used livechat and got their missing miles credited right away, were all 5 offers posted to your account prior or were any missing
Hey G, what are you doing in the Air Miles neighbourhood? :)

Anyways, I did 5 offers, but only 4 posted, so I only got 300 miles. The missing one was my Canada Post purchase on the FIRST day of this promo, Aug 7th.

I had chatted with a rep last week, explained my Canada Post purchase issue. The rep then added a single mile with description "MISSING MILES OFFER CODE". I was asked to wait for this coming Friday to see if I get the missing 700 miles would post.

I was going to wait till Friday, like a good little Bee, but with all these recent success stories with online chat, I just tried again. This rep was not so friendly, compared to my last week's rep, but maybe that was good too, cuz I was done in 5 minutes (includes 2 minutes waiting for a chat rep to become available).

Before the chat session ended, I was given the missing 700 miles, and I confirmed it online before we said our "goodbyes".

So, there you go. I didn't get all 5 offers posted, but I was given my missing miles anyways.
Mar 30, 2017
175 posts
135 upvotes
I did 5 shops and was credited 300 AM just got off live chat and was credited my missing 700 AM took about 5-10 minutes. All my transactions were posted correctly on my account so it was an easy fix