Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Air Miles

airmilesshop.ca Get 100/300/1000 AM shopping at 2/3/5 stores

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2018 10:48 am
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4846 posts
2018 upvotes
Ottawa
Wpegger wrote: my missing miles (700) posted to my account on 26th without contacting them.
Hope others get their missing miles too....
Did you have all 5 transactions post tho?
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2011
1692 posts
289 upvotes
Calgary
Ok so I shopped at like 10 retailers. Only the 5 below posted with the 'airmileshops' logo thing in my account. And Rona posted twice because we had to get two things. I got my 1000 dream miles added on October 18th. I am surprised because one of these is a duplicate. Oh well, I'm not complaining. Not as good as those double dippers tho lol.

Rona
Rona
Amazon
Chapters
Lowes

The stores that I did shop at that didn't post (nor did I receive ANY air miles) were:
Newegg
Staples
Sephora
The Source
DSW - Shoe Warehouse

I'm missing a quite a few regular miles from these stores, but I don't really want to raise a stink. I have already spent my 1000 miles anyways lol. I booked a Courtyard by Marriott in YYZ for before and after my upcoming trip to Cuba. Total cost for the room would have been $249/night. So $500 for 2 nights. I got both nights for 2235 AM. I'm pretty happy with this redemption and this BTS bonus definitely saved me some money - all of the stuff I bought was stuff I needed anyways.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5865 posts
3138 upvotes
Winnipeg
john.canad wrote: Did you have all 5 transactions post tho?
Yes
Lucky Mobile | Public Mobile | Simplii | Tangerine | CIBC
Apr 12, 2011
745 posts
651 upvotes
Etobicoke
I shopped at 5 stores, all 5 showed miles posted in my account, but I only received 300 bonus miles. Contacted airmiles via chat, was told the 700 missing miles would show up on friday oct 26, and they did.
Stores I used:
Amazon.ca
Roots
Chapters Indigo
Lids
The Bay

Thanks OP and all contributors in this thread.. See you all at the next upcoming bonus!
Deal Addict
May 8, 2003
1864 posts
6078 upvotes
Toronto
eBay, Groupon, adidas and Indigo posted for me. Amazon did not so only received 300. Just did the chat and got the +700 posted.
I did not realize until someone posted that Amazon had exclusions. I checked my order and $21 of my $40 purchase was eligible so should have got that airmile!
Oct 5, 2016
235 posts
191 upvotes
did live chat, got +700 posted for missing RONA bonus for two accounts.
Dec 17, 2014
801 posts
386 upvotes
eBay
Chapters
Bed Bath and Beyond
Amazon.ca
DSW

Only received 300 AM but used their chat function and was credited the missing 700 AM immediately.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1440 posts
816 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
^ This. Just got off with chat — I told her about my missing Canada Post points and she credited that, as well as the missing 700 for completing the promo, after clarifying exactly when I made the purchase and for how much.
Beware the RFD Effect
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
3155 posts
12777 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
chrl120 wrote: eBay
Chapters
Bed Bath and Beyond
Amazon.ca
DSW

Only received 300 AM but used their chat function and was credited the missing 700 AM immediately.
I'm having same situation, credit only 300AM. have to chat with them today was taking too long.
Rogers Unlimited Province, 12gb $39/month!
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2005
3191 posts
114 upvotes
Toronto
Submitted a missing points inquiry, but hadn't heard from them in a couple of days. Took very little time on chat to resolve it. Missing 700 AM is now in my account!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)