13 posts
249 upvotes

Free 3 month Trial for Crave

Deal Link:
Expiry:
February 6, 2019
Retailer:
Air miles
If you have an air miles account and have never subscribed to Crave, you can take advantage of this deal.
However, you do have to put in your credit card info to get the 3 free months (you can cancel the subscription immediately and it will still continue).

Link to promo: https://offers.airmiles.ca/en-CA/crave

Stumbled across this air miles perk thru email. None of the TV shows interest me but I figured I should share this deal to those who may want to watch Game of Thrones over the holidays lol.
This is not the Crave + Movies + HBO package so you will only have access to the TV shows being offered.

Crave is available directly to all Canadians with access to the Internet, and available on all partner platforms such as iOS, Android, Apple TV, Samsung Smart TVs and Xbox. Coming soon to Amazon Fire TV.

First time posting on rfd so please excuse my incompetency!
Images
  • airmiles.PNG
264 replies
Jun 22, 2016
162 posts
68 upvotes
BC
Thanks OP! Just got the code.
Mar 10, 2017
42 posts
21 upvotes
Thanks OP got the code too!
Sometimes the truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve more
Nov 28, 2017
296 posts
241 upvotes
Wonder how that works if you get the crave + hbo. Do you get $10 off for 3 months?

The $10 crave doesn't interest me much. HBO and showtime are the whole ballgame to me.
[OP]
Aug 5, 2017
13 posts
249 upvotes
nevyn1234 wrote:
Dec 12th, 2018 2:16 pm
Wonder how that works if you get the crave + hbo. Do you get $10 off for 3 months?

The $10 crave doesn't interest me much. HBO and showtime are the whole ballgame to me.
From my understanding of the terms and conditions, this promo cannot be applied to any other Crave offers or packages.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
7608 posts
2016 upvotes
Toronto
Just tried to get the promo code, got this:

Your plans are about to get awesome!
Enter your email address in the fields below, then choose how many codes you’d like, up to a maximum 1 code.

Kind of silly to say it's up to 1 code.

Anyway, we have free Crave/HBO with Rogers for 2 months (till early Jan). So that's limited to viewing through Rogers TV. This is more flexible.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
20605 posts
9626 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
nevyn1234 wrote:
Dec 12th, 2018 2:16 pm

You get hbo plus showtime with the base sub. You just don’t get current seasons or live channels.
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
20605 posts
9626 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
TomRFD wrote:
Dec 12th, 2018 2:25 pm
Thanks for sharing! Don't know how much I'll use it but free is free.
Crave is worth every last penny of $20 a month or $200 a year. Every last penny.
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2014
4248 posts
1133 upvotes
Canuckland
Sucks that you can’t just try without signing up , thought of using this along with the App Store deal
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
10467 posts
16776 upvotes
Scarborough
nasa25 wrote:
Dec 12th, 2018 2:27 pm
Crave is worth every last penny of $20 a month or $200 a year. Every last penny.
What about the $10 plan through this deal? I have Bell Fibe TV and get most regular channels.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Jul 12, 2017
26 posts
41 upvotes
I guess its time to try Crave again.

Can someone confirm is this free $9.99 plan has access to any movies at all? The chart lists at https://www.crave.ca/subscribe says "The Latest Hollywood Movies" is only on the Crave+Movies+HBO $19.99 package. But what about movies that are not the latest (ie: Home Alone)? Are there any movies available on the $9.99 plan? And if the answer to that is yes, does anyone know if "Bad Moms Christmas" is included in this free $9.99 package?
Jul 21, 2013
516 posts
182 upvotes
Calgary
morty420 wrote:
Dec 12th, 2018 2:36 pm
I guess its time to try Crave again.

Can someone confirm is this free $9.99 plan has access to any movies at all? The chart lists at https://www.crave.ca/subscribe says "The Latest Hollywood Movies" is only on the Crave+Movies+HBO $19.99 package. But what about movies that are not the latest (ie: Home Alone)? Are there any movies available on the $9.99 plan? And if the answer to that is yes, does anyone know if "Bad Moms Christmas" is included in this free $9.99 package?
The app shows 91 movies and it keeps showing the Subscribe button to get more.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
2986 posts
2334 upvotes
Toronto
TomRFD wrote:
Dec 12th, 2018 2:32 pm
What about the $10 plan through this deal? I have Bell Fibe TV and get most regular channels.
you get hbo and showtime and starz channel shows but not current seasons it will always be like 1-2 seasons behind.

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 2 guests)

HainesGT