Expired Hot Deals

[Air Miles] Get 1,900 AIR MILES Cash Miles ($200) when you use 7 offers during the holiday season

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 4th, 2017 5:45 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2014
1157 posts
585 upvotes
Montreal
I've been trying to redeem my last offer at 3 differents IGA stores here in Montreal for the last 2 days, and it is not working I have no idea why.
I have enough cash points to redeem for 10$ off the total, my bills are over 10$ but the system doesn't offer them the option to redeem the points on purchase after entering my card number. And of course they have no idea why, all they can say is that they have no way to manually do it if system not offering the option to do so :-/
Mar 11, 2016
81 posts
45 upvotes
ben85deals wrote:
Nov 25th, 2016 8:17 pm
I've been trying to redeem my last offer at 3 differents IGA stores here in Montreal for the last 2 days, and it is not working I have no idea why.
I have enough cash points to redeem for 10$ off the total, my bills are over 10$ but the system doesn't offer them the option to redeem the points on purchase after entering my card number. And of course they have no idea why, all they can say is that they have no way to manually do it if system not offering the option to do so :-/
Have you tried using one offer per transaction? Combining the one for fondue with paying with AM should not conflict.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2014
1157 posts
585 upvotes
Montreal
Frankenstein16 wrote:
Nov 25th, 2016 8:21 pm
Have you tried using one offer per transaction? Combining the one for fondue with paying with AM should not conflict.
Only that 95AM for 10$ off total offer yeah, I had yo pay the cho favoris last week as offer was not working. but even with a bill over 20$, they don't have the option to redeem any of my AM on their screen :-/
Mar 19, 2007
342 posts
59 upvotes
My Foodland PLU are

PLU 37
PLU 38
PLU 39
PLU 40

The cheese PLU is 38. I had to refund the Bothwell Parmesan cheese as it did not qualify for the offer and purchased cheddar extra old in a separate transaction. 15 in store bonus plus the 25 from the offer for the cheese.

Aug 19, 2012
48 posts
37 upvotes
VANCOUVER
So to add more confusion to the Texture subscription offer, I just read through the terms and conditions as I was filling out the subscription form, and noticed this tidbit:
You'll receive your Air Miles rewards miles after you make your first payment (please allow 4-6 weeks). Customers must remain subscribed for at least 3 months after the free trial ends. If cancelled earlier, Air Miles reward miles will be forfeited. See Terms of Use for full details.
Sounds like you'll need to pay $30 minimum to get this offer. On the other hand, I noticed something interesting with the 3 months for $5 offer. As noted by others, the offer doesn't allow you to put in your Air Miles number. However, after I used the airmiles referral link, created a login account, and went through to the payment page, I then opened another tab and used this link from *********** to go to the 3 months for $5 offer. Now the page is allowing me to put in my Airmiles number:

I wonder if it's worth risking to save the $25? The question is, how is Air Miles tracking which offer you're using...

One other option is, this promo code popped up for me when I was filling out the original offer form, you can safely use this promo code to get 25% off the original offer:

Last edited by mackit on Nov 25th, 2016 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 7, 2010
359 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
I bought the extra old cheddar, and extra old red wine cheddar and didn't work - I don't see 25 bonus - any advice?
Feb 20, 2004
922 posts
322 upvotes
For the Texture subscription, the term about the 3 months subscription or else forfeiting the reward miles is also in the confirmation email that they sent you. It's at the bottom in tiny print, it is so easy to miss. I didn't see this condition when I signed up at all, it just said cancel after 30 days or charges begin. I didn't get the 25 % discount pop up either. I wonder if they mean just the 10 or 15 airmiles each month when they say forfeit. But then again, it's not worth risking not paying the extra 20 bucks for the extra 2 months to lose out on a 200 bucks reward. I guess one could sign up on Dec 14th the last day this offer is available and cancel after getting the shop the block reward miles in Feb. But then there's the fear of claw back on the shop the block rewards after cancelling subscription. So I guess I'll hang around for 3 months or I should say 4 as the first month is no charge.
Sep 20, 2005
575 posts
55 upvotes
Montreal
ben85deals wrote:
Nov 25th, 2016 8:46 pm
Only that 95AM for 10$ off total offer yeah, I had yo pay the cho favoris last week as offer was not working. but even with a bill over 20$, they don't have the option to redeem any of my AM on their screen :-/
You may had your cash account locked. But if you are able to redeem in other store, only not able to in IGA, that would be a different issue.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2013
1862 posts
638 upvotes
andmunn wrote:
Nov 25th, 2016 9:50 pm
I bought the extra old cheddar, and extra old red wine cheddar and didn't work - I don't see 25 bonus - any advice?
Which Sobeys, Urban Fresh, or Foodland in Toronto? I'm going to try again before Dec 14, but it would help to know which stores to avoid. My advice is to keep the receipt and check your account when the weekly deposit is made and report back. Did you get miles for anything else or spend over $20 this week?
Oct 13, 2015
153 posts
3 upvotes
Vancouver
What's the airmiles referral link? (Go to airmiles web site and search for Texture?
mackit wrote:
Nov 25th, 2016 9:45 pm
So to add more confusion to the Texture subscription offer, I just read through the terms and conditions as I was filling out the subscription form, and noticed this tidbit:

Sounds like you'll need to pay $30 minimum to get this offer. On the other hand, I noticed something interesting with the 3 months for $5 offer. As noted by others, the offer doesn't allow you to put in your Air Miles number. However, after I used the airmiles referral link, created a login account, and went through to the payment page, I then opened another tab and used this link from *********** to go to the 3 months for $5 offer. Now the page is allowing me to put in my Airmiles number:

I wonder if it's worth risking to save the $25? The question is, how is Air Miles tracking which offer you're using...

One other option is, this promo code popped up for me when I was filling out the original offer form, you can safely use this promo code to get 25% off the original offer:

Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2014
1157 posts
585 upvotes
Montreal
ultracrt wrote:
Nov 25th, 2016 11:42 pm
You may had your cash account locked. But if you are able to redeem in other store, only not able to in IGA, that would be a different issue.
Yeah it worked at Jean Coutu with no trouble, looks like only at IGA... gonna go to Rachelly Berry and hopefully it will work there, or Imma have to spend 10$ on La Personnelle girly stuff at Jean Coutu haha
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2009
2732 posts
901 upvotes
Toronto
mackit wrote:
Nov 25th, 2016 9:45 pm
So to add more confusion ...
This has to be the most confusing promo I've ever come across. There is different fine print on every offer. It resets your dream/cash miles. After spending a couple of hours trying to figure out if we could take advantage of the promo, we just gave up. It might be OK if you already regularly shop at the stores and buy your gas at shell, Why bother if your miles are just going to vanish into thin air?

I'm thinking the straight forward ebates may be just the way to go.
Oct 25, 2012
147 posts
1 upvote
TORONTO
staples offer says get upto 3x miles. Can I only spend $40 to get qualify? or I need to spend $60?
Oct 22, 2015
967 posts
246 upvotes
ben85deals wrote:
Nov 25th, 2016 8:17 pm
The IGA and Jean coutu redemption offer of 95AM or 190AM has a statement in fine print

Limit of one offer per day per AIR MILES Collector Number

What does this mean?????
Does it mean the particular offer can be used multiple times on different days to count towards 'offers'?????
OR
does this apply to limit of 1 offer per day for ALL offers????
I used the IIGA and Jean coutu offer along with other offers on the same day.

Too much fine print. At the end watch them not give out the AMs
Nov 28, 2007
117 posts
99 upvotes
Toronto
boldandstraight wrote:
Nov 26th, 2016 1:32 pm
staples offer says get upto 3x miles. Can I only spend $40 to get qualify? or I need to spend $60?
$40