Expired Hot Deals

[Air Miles] Get 1,900 AIR MILES Cash Miles ($200) when you use 7 offers during the holiday season

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 4th, 2017 5:45 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2006
1803 posts
350 upvotes
Toronto
Already did Sobey's offer, today did Sobey's urban fresh and the receipt shows 15 miles + 25 bonus miles , this is my offer #7 since I ended up returning my Staples purchase, hope its all good, wondering whether I should subscribe to Texture just to be on the safe side. So far all the other six have shown up already except for today's transaction.
Sep 15, 2008
288 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto
braveblade wrote:
Dec 13th, 2016 5:34 pm
I asked for a copy of my report. But nowhere in the report mentions my airmiles number. It all depends on how good the receptionist is, because he/she is the one who enters the airmiles number of offer number in the system.
Didn't get a receipt either. In fact, I didn't even think to ask (d'uh!"). I wrote the a/m # down myself on the registration form (she - the receptionist, asked me to) and then she took the coupon. That was last Friday and no air miles posted yet though!
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
3502 posts
270 upvotes
Markham
We can still do bonus offers tomorrow until end of day correct?

Also has anyone been to the north York foodland and manage to find the cheese or the maple leaf deli meats?
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
3502 posts
270 upvotes
Markham
Which foodland did you visit if you don't mind me asking? Thanks
BadJai wrote:
Dec 12th, 2016 8:42 pm
@ Toronto.

Completed 7 offers today.

Foodland x 3 ($60 + 2xCheeses + 2xMapleleaf Prime) Total Spend: $65
Sobey x 1 (2xCheeses) Total Spend: $13.98
Shell Costa x 1 (Milkshake) Total Spend: $2.05
LCBO x 1 (Mcclelland scotch) Total Spend: $44.95
Staples x 1 ($40+ before taxes to use coupon) Total Spend: $50

Total spending for this deal: $65 + $13.98 + $2.05 + $44.95 + $50 = $175.98

$175.98 free stuffs + $24.02 earning :)

Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Sep 14, 2011
835 posts
541 upvotes
Toronto
IGetMoney wrote:
Dec 13th, 2016 11:27 pm
Which foodland did you visit if you don't mind me asking? Thanks
The one across Fairview.
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Nov 10, 2011
87 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto
Redeemed 95 Air miles at Metro on Dec 4 and purchased two Cheddar chase at Soybees on December 8th, saw both bonus miles on the recipients. But just checked online, none of them got posted yet. Anyone in the same boat? Always had problems with Air Miles and hope this time they will go through no problem.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2006
1803 posts
350 upvotes
Toronto
frank.gaoathome wrote:
Dec 13th, 2016 11:37 pm
Redeemed 95 Air miles at Metro on Dec 4 and purchased two Cheddar chase at Soybees on December 8th, saw both bonus miles on the recipients. But just checked online, none of them got posted yet. Anyone in the same boat? Always had problems with Air Miles and hope this time they will go through no problem.
I did both of them on the 2nd and bonus miles posted on the 3rd, just keep the receipts handy in case you need to call them.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
3502 posts
270 upvotes
Markham
Thanks ! You managed to find the maple leaf deli meats and the cheeses there? I went today and couldn't find either.
BadJai wrote:
Dec 13th, 2016 11:35 pm
The one across Fairview.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2006
1041 posts
265 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
IGetMoney wrote:
Dec 13th, 2016 11:53 pm
Thanks ! You managed to find the maple leaf deli meats and the cheeses there? I went today and couldn't find either.
He may be referring to the Maple Leaf Prime Frozen products and not the Maple Leaf Canadian Craft deli meats.
I went to that Foodland across Fairview there were no Bothwell cheese nor the Canadian Craft deli meats... I found the deli meats at Thorncrest Foodland in Etobicoke... also someone reported deli meats at the Danforth Foodland
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2006
1041 posts
265 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Lol don't just calculate how much you spent vs how much cash mile you will get... for some reason people seems to forget or overlook there are lots of bonus miles you have earned that came along with all those offers
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
3502 posts
270 upvotes
Markham
Ah thanks for that ! Was there the bothwell cheese at the etobicoke location you went to?
Feb30th wrote:
Dec 14th, 2016 12:43 am
He may be referring to the Maple Leaf Prime Frozen products and not the Maple Leaf Canadian Craft deli meats.
I went to that Foodland across Fairview there were no Bothwell cheese nor the Canadian Craft deli meats... I found the deli meats at Thorncrest Foodland in Etobicoke... also someone reported deli meats at the Danforth Foodland
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
7646 posts
1456 upvotes
Trump University
I actually found those ML deli meats at my local market for $1.50! I was thinking of buying 2 and then sneaking them into Foodland and rebuying them from myself since I heard Foodland had none. I would only lose $3 but kinda feel like a fool sneaking food into a store just to buy from myself :facepalm:
** Yes, I'm Italian! ** 😎
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2013
1528 posts
436 upvotes
frank.gaoathome wrote:
Dec 13th, 2016 11:37 pm
For Ontario at least, Sobeys and Metro air miles are posted weekly for the week ending Saturday. So I redeemed at Metro on Saturday Dec 3 and the points showed up in my account the next Wednesday or Thursday. I also redeemed on Sunday Dec 4 and the points will not show up until the 14th or 15th.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2006
1041 posts
265 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Corleone187 wrote:
Dec 14th, 2016 1:00 am
I actually found those ML deli meats at my local market for $1.50! I was thinking of buying 2 and then sneaking them into Foodland and rebuying them from myself since I heard Foodland had none. I would only lose $3 but kinda feel like a fool sneaking food into a store just to buy from myself :facepalm:
Well make sure it's the "Canadian Craft" variety they are much more expensive (and tastes better) than the regular variety
Feb 22, 2009
330 posts
254 upvotes
Whitby
buy crap you don't need for points/cash you don't want. bah! humbug.