Expired Hot Deals

Air Miles

Playstation 5 Standard HW Super Bundle 10,810 Air Miles

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 16th, 2021 4:52 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Feb 13, 2020
87 posts
125 upvotes

[Air Miles] Playstation 5 Standard HW Super Bundle 10,810 Air Miles

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Air Miles
More offers from Air Miles
Air Miles finally got the PS5 back in stock. I saw they finally got controllers the other day and the bundle just showed up when i was browsing just now.

10,810 AM required but only 9728 for onyx members.
9 months later I finally land a PS5 yay
Images
  • 2021-09-10 5-51-36 PM.png
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 10th, 2021 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
59 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
4063 posts
4572 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights
Darn. I'm 10k points short
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 29, 2008
7363 posts
3933 upvotes
Montreal
Erick2142 wrote: Isn't 10k points 1k$ equivalent?
Yeah it’s not a deal of value

It’s that airmiles has playstation 5 stock
Newbie
Apr 12, 2021
11 posts
16 upvotes
cashinstinct wrote: Yeah it’s not a deal of value

It’s that airmiles has playstation 5 stock
Makes sense! Just wanted to make sure
Member
Sep 4, 2013
217 posts
221 upvotes
Edmonton
I don’t know the pricing of a PS5 with all the accessories. My son has been asking for this for Christmas and I’m tempted to pull the trigger as I have a pile of Airmiles. I’m onyx with air miles so it will cost me about ~9k. I remember reading the value of 12 cents/mile. And this will mean the bundle is $1000? But then I look at flight now. I can fly from YEG to YYZ for about $300 and the equivalent flight on Airmiles is 2500 miles plus $150. This makes the value of a mile 6 cents, which means the bundle is worth $540 based on my estimate. I know the flight prices when buying outright is not representative to what they used to be pre pandemic. So I’m trying to figure out what the value of this deal

I fully understand that PS5 is impossible to get so there is consideration as well for the ease of acquisition
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 18, 2007
2020 posts
712 upvotes
Scarborough
vcheng20 wrote: I don’t know the pricing of a PS5 with all the accessories. My son has been asking for this for Christmas and I’m tempted to pull the trigger as I have a pile of Airmiles. I’m onyx with air miles so it will cost me about ~9k. I remember reading the value of 12 cents/mile. And this will mean the bundle is $1000? But then I look at flight now. I can fly from YEG to YYZ for about $300 and the equivalent flight on Airmiles is 2500 miles plus $150. This makes the value of a mile 6 cents, which means the bundle is worth $540 based on my estimate. I know the flight prices when buying outright is not representative to what they used to be pre pandemic. So I’m trying to figure out what the value of this deal

I fully understand that PS5 is impossible to get so there is consideration as well for the ease of acquisition
Ps5 - $630
Spiderman - $90
Headphones - $120
Extra controller - $90
Charging dock - $40
Remote - $40
Camera - $80
Total = ~1090+ tax
Koodo
Tangerine
Simplii
Member
User avatar
Feb 28, 2012
361 posts
234 upvotes
Vaughan
Not a bad deal since stock is so low. I ordered it last time AM offered it in March. I only wanted the console so ended up selling all the accessories & Spidey.
Member
Sep 4, 2013
217 posts
221 upvotes
Edmonton
supremekai wrote: Ps5 - $630
Spiderman - $90
Headphones - $120
Extra controller - $90
Charging dock - $40
Remote - $40
Camera - $80
Total = ~1090+ tax
Ok. So it’s a decent deal. Too bad they don’t have a Xbox series S. I know it’s not the same thing but there’s the “good enough” middle ground of a new console without blowing my piggy bank
Deal Guru
User avatar
Nov 21, 2002
10677 posts
3078 upvotes
Winnipeg
finally I get playstation 5. Only 5 months after his birthday wtf sony.

I will keep the accessories and those will be xmas gifts instead....sob its ridiculous.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
4063 posts
4572 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights
vcheng20 wrote: Ok. So it’s a decent deal. Too bad they don’t have a Xbox series S. I know it’s not the same thing but there’s the “good enough” middle ground of a new console without blowing my piggy bank
I assume you wanna use your A.M? Walmart has Series S for sale online
Jr. Member
Oct 7, 2020
134 posts
158 upvotes
yangstergangster wrote: Air Miles finally got the PS5 back in stock. I saw they finally got controllers the other day and the bundle just showed up when i was browsing just now.

10,810 AM required but only 9728 for onyx members.
9 months later I finally land a PS5 yay
At least you get PS5.

But I have aeroplan points ☹️
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
4063 posts
4572 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights
Dollarr wrote: At least you get PS5.

But I have aeroplan points ☹️
I dropped Aeroplan long time ago. Just takes forever to earn points
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2015
1203 posts
933 upvotes
Durham Region
Did not realize people still collect dream miles! That is a lot of collecting even after the promos they run a couple times a year
Jr. Member
Oct 7, 2020
134 posts
158 upvotes
chilli604 wrote: I dropped Aeroplan long time ago. Just takes forever to earn points
Yeah it does, however credit card churning would get you points faster.
Jr. Member
Oct 7, 2020
134 posts
158 upvotes
yangstergangster wrote: Air Miles finally got the PS5 back in stock. I saw they finally got controllers the other day and the bundle just showed up when i was browsing just now.

10,810 AM required but only 9728 for onyx members.
9 months later I finally land a PS5 yay
Is there any faster way to earn airmiles? I see credit cards would give 3000 as welcome bonus (bmo?) and shopping would be 1 point for every $20. Is there a way I can buy say gift cards or something?

Like this guy https://creditcardgenius.ca/blog/how-to ... miles-fast
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 12, 2017
16054 posts
4638 upvotes
Scarberia
pretty hot if u got onyx! only got 7k ams left :(
Last edited by mikka2017 on Sep 11th, 2021 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
5312 posts
5312 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Kind of sucks that they force the PS5 Camera on you considering its only use is for streaming.

Everything else makes sense though and is legit (like, the remote control is so much better for watching media [especially 4k discs] than the controller is), so it's obvious it's in there because it's just an "everything" bundle.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 7, 2014
1526 posts
2076 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
If you need/want all the accessories no brainer deal since you can actually get it lol

Top