Expired Hot Deals

Air Miles

Playstation 5 Standard HW Super Bundle 10,820 Dream Miles (10,279/9,738 Dream Miles for Gold/Onyx) OUT OF STOCK

[OP]
Aug 20, 2020
244 posts
223 upvotes
I still haven't received my shipping yet. I was probably one of the first to order.

Seems to be OOS now, surprised how long that lasted.
Jun 11, 2017
292 posts
729 upvotes
I just received mine this evening in Ontario. For context, I placed the order a couple minutes after this thread went live.

Setting it up now!
Aug 27, 2017
31 posts
17 upvotes
lardiop1 wrote: I just received mine this evening in Ontario. For context, I placed the order a couple minutes after this thread went live.

Setting it up now!
Lucky bugger.... My order was in about 6h after the thread went live but on airmiles.ca site it still says "order in progress" so looks like mine has not shipped :(
[OP]
Aug 20, 2020
244 posts
223 upvotes
lardiop1 wrote: I just received mine this evening in Ontario. For context, I placed the order a couple minutes after this thread went live.

Setting it up now!
I received mine today too :)

nice!!
Jan 12, 2009
284 posts
339 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
Website does not seem to be allowing log in, technical difficulties.

Also, seems like there is also an X Box Series S bundle available at 6680 miles...
Jan 14, 2007
580 posts
200 upvotes
GTA North
Received an email at 555pm Dec 7 noting reward has been processed and is on its way. Notify them if not received in the next 15 days.

Can't login to airmiles for confirmation of status update due to technical difficulties as noted above by csp
Feb 11, 2007
26 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like the PS5 bundle is available to order if you are able to login during this system glitches.
Aug 27, 2017
31 posts
17 upvotes
timo4chen wrote: Looks like the PS5 bundle is available to order if you are able to login during this system glitches.
Shows out of stock still for me. Was able to log in normally just a minute ago to see if that had any change on stock (didn't).

And look at that, I got my shipping notice about an hour ago.
Mar 15, 2021
219 posts
234 upvotes
My order has been shipped!! It should arrive in 3-4 days!

Now I should buy few games tonight from Best buy, they are having $30 off on ghost of tsushima and ratchet&clank.
Apr 4, 2006
392 posts
127 upvotes
I got a shipment notice from Air Miles last night with the tracking number and an email from the shipper this morning that it's on it's way with an estimated delivery date!
Jan 14, 2007
580 posts
200 upvotes
GTA North
IMHIP2 wrote: Received an email at 555pm Dec 7 noting reward has been processed and is on its way. Notify them if not received in the next 15 days.

Can't login to airmiles for confirmation of status update due to technical difficulties as noted above by csp
Received Dec 8 at 7pm. One day after receiving the shipping notice.

Delivered by Canpar with security tape over all openings and noting PS5 bundle on the packaging (not huge font but can be read). Guy rang the bell and left package. Was on our step for 30 seconds before I took it in but I had everyone in the house on high alert for the package just incase it was just dropped off.

Now to find a 75" Sony X95J or 77" Sony A80J or LG C1 in stock Face Screaming In Fear