• Last Updated:
  • Jul 1st, 2022 11:28 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2009
1542 posts
2957 upvotes
Toronto :)

[Air Miles] PLAYSTATION PS5 HORIZON HW SUPER BUNDLE - 11300 or 10170 miles for Onyx

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Air Miles
More offers from Air Miles
Good way to spend miles if you have enough
11300 miles regular or 10170 for onyx members.

Get the PlayStation®5 Console – Horizon Forbidden West™ Bundle to join Aloy as she braves a dangerous frontier on PS5™.Enjoy Horizon Forbidden West PS5 innovations including 4K and HDR visuals*, DualSense™ wireless controller adaptive triggers and haptic feedback, Tempest 3D AudioTech when using stereo headphones (analogue or USB) and more.

Discover a deeper, highly immersive gaming experience1 that brings the action to life in the palms of your hands. The DualSense™ wireless controller offers immersive haptic feedback2, dynamic adaptive triggers2 and a built-in microphone, all integrated into an iconic comfortable design

Conveniently navigate entertainment on your PlayStation®5 console with an intuitive layout featuring media controls. Simplify your set-up with the ability to power on your PS5™ console directly and adjust the volume and power settings of compatible TVs.

Enjoy a seamless, wireless experience with a headset fine-tuned for 3D Audio on PS5™ consoles.

The PULSE 3D™ wireless headset features a refined design with dual noise-cancelling microphones, built-in rechargeable battery, and an array of easy-access controls.

Featuring dual lenses for 1080p capture and a built-in stand, the HD camera works seamlessly with the PS5™ background removal tools to put you in the spotlight. Quickly create a recording or a broadcast of yourself and your gameplay, with your DualSense™ wireless controllers create button1. Charge up to two DualSense™ wireless controllers at the same time and dock them quickly and easily with the charging station’s click-in design. Your controllers charge as quickly as when connected to your PS5™ console – so you can free up USB ports without sacrificing performance.
Deals never wait for people, only people wait for deals.
Buy now, think later.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
4031 posts
3493 upvotes
Redeem your AM while you can. Going to get more difficult to earn with Sobeys and Staples pulling out of the program.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2005
2057 posts
1504 upvotes
Even with Onyx, I wouldn't recommend this at all unless you have no other options. Merchandise has a terrible cost per point compared to cash miles and flights. And this bundle includes a lot of crap no one would want.

While I don't particularly recommend the Amex Air Miles Reserve credit card, you can redeem your points for 13 cents per point on flights.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6462 posts
4969 upvotes
M-Arkham
Diafel wrote: Even with Onyx, I wouldn't recommend this at all unless you have no other options. Merchandise has a terrible cost per point compared to cash miles and flights. And this bundle includes a lot of crap no one would want.

While I don't particularly recommend the Amex Air Miles Reserve credit card, you can redeem your points for 13 cents per point on flights.
Normally, I would agree with you on the $ per point ratio. But if you got miles stocked up and you don't want to go around trying to find a PS5(n want a ps5), might as well cash out on the points now. LCBO had pulled out, sobey and staples also pulling out as well, the less retailers they have supporting them, the less good stuff will be available in the future, and if Airmiles decide to shutdown completely, then you risk losing all your points.
1x Zoomer $45 for 7GB ,unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )
1x Fido $45 for 4Gb w/ unlimited Canada wide n 1000 int min + LG velvet 5G
Nov 30, 2017
36 posts
24 upvotes
Could sell the other stuff you don't need/want :)
Nov 5, 2007
308 posts
97 upvotes
Darn I’ve stocked up a bunch a miles waiting for a bundle, but it had to be a $$ super bundle and now I’m just a few hundred short ;/

I think in the past they had just dance bundles for under 10k miles?