Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Air Miles

Shop The Block Is Back - Nationwide (Nov 14 to Dec 14, 2017)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 13th, 2018 2:12 pm

Poll: The STB 300/1000/2000 BAMs are starting to post. What situation are you in?

• Total votes: 242. You have voted on this poll.
Tried for 7 offers and got my full 2000 points

62%
Tried for 7 offers and only got 1000 points

27%
Tried for 7 offers and only got 300 points

4%
Tried for 7 offers and got zero points

1%
Tried for 5 offers and got my full 1000 points

2%
Tried for 5 offers and only got 300 points

1%
Tried for 5 offers and got zero points

0%
Tried for 3 offers and got my full 300 points

0%
Tried for 3 offers and got zero points

1%
I haven't received my points yet

2%
Sep 18, 2007
42 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
napasah wrote: My Sobeys airmiles posted separately, as they always do. Although I only used one STB offer anyway. Don't want to worry anyone though, just keep your Sobeys receipts in case. I think Air Miles must keep track of offers regardless of how sponsors post.

Date Sponsor Description Reward Miles Bonus
18 Nov 17 SOBEYS ONTARIO DUPONT BONUS REWARD MILES +10 --> Product bous
18 Nov 17 SOBEYS ONTARIO DUPONT BONUS REWARD MILES +60 --> STB, bought $60 in groceries and added Netflix gift card for extra 40 miles
18 Nov 17 SOBEYS ONTARIO DUPONT BONUS REWARD MILES +7 --> Loaded offer
18 Nov 17 SOBEYS ONTARIO DUPONT BONUS REWARD MILES +10 --> Loaded offer
18 Nov 17 SOBEYS ONTARIO DUPONT STANDARD OFFER +6 --> Base miles

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread. Thanks OP @trystee for keeping on top of things and updating the first post.

I finished my 7 today.
1. HBC - Redeemed miles for eGC (offer expired) - 10 bonus miles not credited yet
2. Sobeys - Get 20 Bonus Miles when you spend $60 or more
3. LCBO - wine
4. Rexall - spend $25+
5. Metro redemption - 25 bonus miles not credit yet
6. LCBO - gin
7. Use your American Express®* AIR MILES® Card for 25 purchase transactions in-store or online - Reloads on Amazon gift card and paid my Rogers bill in multiple transactions.
8. Going to redeem at Sobeys as my safety

Thanks for the tip on using rogers to make the 25 transactions!! I was wondering how I was going to hit 25.
Nov 26, 2017
394 posts
425 upvotes
Montréal
Has anyone tried IGA online? There's no indication in my receipt regarding receiving the bonus miles or STB. I ordered during the CM promo, but T&C didn't mention anything about combining offers. It just says limit of one Bonus Offer per purchase. Should I just wait for it to be posted?
😄
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
9870 posts
1914 upvotes
TO
the HBC to Airmiles conversion one offer is a sketchy one, better to do another one to be safe.
"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2136 posts
1933 upvotes
mkl38s wrote: Damn, so I would have the same problem too (new card, on Nov 27th and only got promo 940, but no shop the block bonus miles). My account hasn't updated yet, I did it like 7:30pm
Just came from Shell, my receipt shows the Promo 940 at the top and the Shop the Block 10 AM at the bottom, total 10+2 = 12 AMs
Hope this helps, I have the same on the older receipt from Shell (first offer, valid 14 Nov - 27 Nov)
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2014
8518 posts
6261 upvotes
has anyone shopped at microsoftstore through airmilesshop.ca and received the bonus miles in the account yet? I am not concerned about hitting 3 different stores (already passed 3) and other stores seemed to update the bonus miles very quickly. My MS purchase the day before BF day still not updates with miles while I received the laptop 2 days ago. It was > $1200 so there would be a lot of miles I missed if I screwed up or MS just slow updating the miles
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6892 upvotes
Scarberia
bs! my shell offer from nov.27th, posted to account but NO STB +10 bonus ams, wteff? it shows 1 standard and 1 other miles, anyone else get same fate as me?

i think maybe some shell load and go offers messed it up, i remember loading some offfers into the account
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6892 upvotes
Scarberia
mkl38s wrote: has anyone shopped at microsoftstore through airmilesshop.ca and received the bonus miles in the account yet? I am not concerned about hitting 3 different stores (already passed 3) and other stores seemed to update the bonus miles very quickly. My MS purchase the day before BF day still not updates with miles while I received the laptop 2 days ago. It was > $1200 so there would be a lot of miles I missed if I screwed up or MS just slow updating the miles
my amazon purchase on nov.25th via shopairmiles posted to my account today, i got 15x the airmiles...bought 98$ worth, so i got 3 +56 is that right?
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Nov 26, 2015
887 posts
671 upvotes
Ontario
rage2021 wrote: i cant go through all these pages but i can combine all the sobeys coupons in one single transaction/order right?
The general consensus on here is yes. This transaction also included the chocolate bars but I must of bought 1 wrong flavour that it did not show up on the receipt. View the first page and note down the PLU for each offer. Make sure cashier scans each coupon. Then on receipt verify PLU.

I did all mine at a regular Sobeys. Not urban fresh, not extra stores just to be sure.
Nov 11, 2011
332 posts
186 upvotes
Calgary
mkl38s wrote: has anyone shopped at microsoftstore through airmilesshop.ca and received the bonus miles in the account yet? I am not concerned about hitting 3 different stores (already passed 3) and other stores seemed to update the bonus miles very quickly. My MS purchase the day before BF day still not updates with miles while I received the laptop 2 days ago. It was > $1200 so there would be a lot of miles I missed if I screwed up or MS just slow updating the miles

Good luck getting your miles with big amount purchase. Every time I tried to take advantage of the 10x 15x 20x promotion with a larger amount purchase, I got nothing. Contacted customer support, they gave you the BS about waiting for 75 days, and ended up saying I didn't go through the proper steps blah blah blah......

Too bad I still fell for it this time, waiting for my eBay and Dell miles.... both over $1000 purchases.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2014
8518 posts
6261 upvotes
gariopara wrote: Good luck getting your miles with big amount purchase. Every time I tried to take advantage of the 10x 15x 20x promotion with a larger amount purchase, I got nothing. Contacted customer support, they gave you the BS about waiting for 75 days, and ended up saying I didn't go through the proper steps blah blah blah......

Too bad I still fell for it this time, waiting for my eBay and Dell miles.... both over $1000 purchases.
damn, so it was the amount and not the store? My dell purchase (Logitech KB) $24.99 came in like the next day with 24 miles in total (10x from Dell and 15x from AMS)
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2014
8518 posts
6261 upvotes
mikka2017 wrote: my amazon purchase on nov.25th via shopairmiles posted to my account today, i got 15x the airmiles...bought 98$ worth, so i got 3 +56 is that right?
shouldn't it be 4+56?
Nov 11, 2011
332 posts
186 upvotes
Calgary
mkl38s wrote: damn, so it was the amount and not the store? My dell purchase (Logitech KB) $24.99 came in like the next day with 24 miles in total (10x from Dell and 15x from AMS)
All my other smaller amount purchases from Amazon, Lowes, The Source all showed up within 48 hours, but no sign of the large amount from eBay and Dell yet. Used the same computer, same browser.

In last couple years, I only succeed once getting my base and bonus points back with eBay purchases after contacting AirMiles, out of maybe 6, all larger amount.

But maybe it's me..... good luck with your Microsoft Store purchase.
Aug 20, 2006
935 posts
184 upvotes
Confusing about the number of the airmiles collection.
I shopped 3 different online store through airmileshops.ca . Amazon.ca ( 43 CAD) iNDIGO (27 CAD) EBAY (124 CAD)
Today, I got my points:
1 Reward mile for every $20 +1 airmile
5x Your Reward Miles +4
15x Your Reward Miles +14

Don't know how they calculate it, 15x pts, the number cames up 14 airmiles pts. Also, which airmiles points to which purchase, no clue at all.

Another question is the points from the Children place, on the receipt, I can see the cashier enter the couple code 327CP10X. However, in airmiles my account, It shows up got 2 Airmiles from the Children Place, not 20 airmiles.

Where is my bonus points?

Thanks advance
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2017
2057 posts
2034 upvotes
Winnipeg
TorontoEh wrote: the HBC to Airmiles conversion one offer is a sketchy one, better to do another one to be safe.
Yeah, all the Bay offers make me nervous, but I am prepared to fight for it at the end if need be. I really hope not though.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2014
8518 posts
6261 upvotes
adot111 wrote: Confusing about the number of the airmiles collection.
I shopped 3 different online store through airmileshops.ca . Amazon.ca ( 43 CAD) iNDIGO (27 CAD) EBAY (124 CAD)
Today, I got my points:
5x Your Reward Miles +4

Don't know how they calculate it, 15x pts, the number cames up 14 airmiles pts. Also, which airmiles points to which purchase, no clue at all.

Another question is the points from the Children place, on the receipt, I can see the cashier enter the couple code 327CP10X. However, in airmiles my account, It shows up got 2 Airmiles from the Children Place, not 20 airmiles.

Thanks advance
That is correct regarding bonus miles from AMS.ca
15x is actually 14x (excluding base miles)
5x is actually 4x (excluding base miles)
so you have 1 base mile, 4 for 5x and 14 for 15x
Jul 22, 2013
306 posts
158 upvotes
Today, I got my points:
5x Your Reward Miles +4

Thanks advance
they take away the base mile from both multiplier, so 5X and 15X is really just 19X, not 21X base mile as normal people like you and me might interpret.
Mar 7, 2009
659 posts
260 upvotes
Ottawa
Today, I got my points:
5x Your Reward Miles +4

Thanks advance
15X your reward miles +14 (you have already got the 1 reward miles for every $ 20 +1 airmile)
if you check your AM online, you should be able to see the store name, similar to this:
Nov 17 AIRMILESSHOPS.CA THE BODY SHOP CANADA

for children place, they post your bonus miles separately last year (not sure if it is the same for this year)
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2014
8518 posts
6261 upvotes
KellyM133398 wrote: Yeah, all the Bay offers make me nervous, but I am prepared to fight for it at the end if need be. I really hope not though.
we should get email confirmation of the auto conversion and hopefully 10 bonus miles in the account soon, then that would be very clear evidence to fight any dispute right?
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6892 upvotes
Scarberia
Today, I got my points:
5x Your Reward Miles +4

Thanks advance
prolly indigo was posted...this shopairmiles is tricky, im making sure to rebuy stuff at min. 20$ pretax and shipping....i dont' wanna lose out on 150 bonus AMs!
Dec 27, 2002
591 posts
289 upvotes
Toronto
Two questions:

1) For Shell can I buy fuel plus lottery to get to $50?

2) For Sobey's can I use the chocolate/taco offer and redeem $10 for 95 airmiles(and get 25 back) at the same time?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)