Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Air North

Vancouver-Whitehorse CAD 149

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 2nd, 2018 2:54 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2011
3586 posts
1993 upvotes
Whitehorse

Vancouver-Whitehorse CAD 149

Deal Link:
Price:
Expiry:
August 2, 2018
Retailer:
Air North

Last minute deal with Air North: Fly from Vancouver YVR to Whitehorse YXY on August 5th or 6th for just CAD 149 - includes checked luggage and food!
Fly from Whitehorse YXY to Vancouver YVR on August 3rd for just CAD 149 - includes checked luggage and food!

There are two flights on each day for that price.

Deals ends at 23:59h Pacific Time on August 2nd.
3 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2011
3586 posts
1993 upvotes
Whitehorse
Of course this is geared towards Yukoners to fly from Whitehorse to Vancouver and back two or three days later. However, nothing stops you from booking a oneway, or from booking one direction at that great price, and your return flight at a bit higher price.

I recently flew Air North for the first time (on their direct route between Whitehorse YXY and Victoria YYJ), and I can recommend them. The seat pitch is good, 40 kg checked luggage are included, and there's no charge food and beverages (beer is extra, cash only).
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
5131 posts
4925 upvotes
Not in Vancouver so can't take advantage of the deal. Gave it the thumbs up anyhow. I remember visiting Vancouver last year and wanting to visit the north of this great country for the first time. Whitehorse sounded like a good option, but would have to backtrack to Calgary with the big two airlines and then to Whitehorse, and do the same on the return to YVR. More chance to lose checked luggage so I ended up nixing the idea.

Thanks for posting sokolov. I'll have to try and remember this airline next time I'm visiting Vancouver. Meal included? Unbelievable.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2011
3586 posts
1993 upvotes
Whitehorse
Yes, usually there is a nice sandwich and a warm cookie.

On their Ottawa-route, Air North serves warm meals, I hear. But that route is much longer and has a different price point.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)