Travel

Aircanada promo code question.

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 23rd, 2018 2:54 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
Aug 3, 2011
562 posts
66 upvotes
Edmonton

Aircanada promo code question.

Hi. I have 15% off code for Aircanada.

Two people will be traveling in the same flight with different class. One will take the business seat and the other will take economy seat.

If this is the case, can I book two people at the same time cause I want to used this promo code for both of them if possible. Coupon is good for 6 people.

I called aircanada and they said code can be only used online.
16 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
8881 posts
3381 upvotes
Toronto
hogujak wrote: Hi. I have 15% off code for Aircanada.

Two people will be traveling in the same flight with different class. One will take the business seat and the other will take economy seat.

If this is the case, can I book two people at the same time cause I want to used this promo code for both of them if possible. Coupon is good for 6 people.

I called aircanada and they said code can be only used online.
Can only be used for one booking, which means the flights and class together.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Aug 3, 2011
562 posts
66 upvotes
Edmonton
Arrgh wrote: Can only be used for one booking, which means the flights and class together.
Ahh ok. that sucks. I guess I can at least get some discount for business class. Thanks for the reply.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Aug 3, 2011
562 posts
66 upvotes
Edmonton
rocking23nf wrote: where do you get these codes from?
My best friend work for aircanada.. and she gets 10 code / year
Deal Expert
User avatar
May 10, 2005
36249 posts
10398 upvotes
Ottawa
I seem to get 15% off offers every other week. I am on the Air Canada mailing list.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jul 12, 2003
11743 posts
4046 upvotes
Toronto
Because of frequent traveller or just simply being aerolan subscribers or AC clients?

I always get their sales promo email but never comes with a promo code.
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 29, 2005
8666 posts
2595 upvotes
Mississauga
Is this promo code different from what we receive thru email? AC was offering 15% not too long ago.
My food blog - Reggie The Food Critic.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Aug 3, 2011
562 posts
66 upvotes
Edmonton
Raggie wrote: Is this promo code different from what we receive thru email? AC was offering 15% not too long ago.
This code that I got from my friend doesnt have any restrictions. I can use it for anyday and any class.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 12, 2011
4129 posts
424 upvotes
Niagara-on-the-Lake
Raggie wrote: Is this promo code different from what we receive thru email? AC was offering 15% not too long ago.
Yes. The promo codes offered by employees are generated whenever they want/need them. They get 20 for direct family members (20% discount) and 10 for friends (10% off domestic and transborder and 15% off international) per year. Can be used on all AC mainline + Rouge routes (not codeshares though - which makes getting to some destinations on the coupon impossible).
Newbie
Apr 7, 2008
81 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
Hi all,
If anyone has an AC employee code to share, can you please pm me? I'm looking to fly from Toronto (YYZ) to Casablanca (CMN) in August for a family of 6, and the airfares are just going up every week with AC. Disappointed But Relieved Face

Thanks so much.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Aug 3, 2011
562 posts
66 upvotes
Edmonton
Tammy101 wrote: Hi all,
If anyone has an AC employee code to share, can you please pm me? I'm looking to fly from Toronto (YYZ) to Casablanca (CMN) in August for a family of 6, and the airfares are just going up every week with AC. Disappointed But Relieved Face

Thanks so much.
You can buy the code on kijiji.
I have done that before
Newbie
Apr 7, 2008
81 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
Oh I didn't know that. I'll check kijiji now. Thanks!
Jr. Member
Dec 20, 2005
124 posts
5 upvotes
I have AC codes looking to trade with Hilton hotel employees for their friends and family rates !!
----------------------------------------------
Go Habs Go!
Jr. Member
Aug 26, 2015
184 posts
218 upvotes
Toronto, ON
hogujak wrote: Hi. I have 15% off code for Aircanada.

Two people will be traveling in the same flight with different class. One will take the business seat and the other will take economy seat.

If this is the case, can I book two people at the same time cause I want to used this promo code for both of them if possible. Coupon is good for 6 people.

I called aircanada and they said code can be only used online.
I'm not sure if you already did your booking yet, but with multi person promo codes, you can ask them to split up the codes. If you have a code for 6 people, ask them to split it into two codes, 1 for a single, and 1 for 5 persons. They do this for the lowest price guarantee codes. They even chopped it into 5 separate codes for me, but I prefer to have them in a group, so i don't need to do 5 separate bookings.
Sr. Member
Jun 1, 2006
503 posts
72 upvotes
NB
Hi - my brother just passed away unexpectedly and I need to fly my family from east coast to ontario. Sorry to ask - does anyone have a code they could spare? Thanks in advance...
Deal Expert
User avatar
May 10, 2005
36249 posts
10398 upvotes
Ottawa
jonnyyaa wrote: Hi - my brother just passed away unexpectedly and I need to fly my family from east coast to ontario. Sorry to ask - does anyone have a code they could spare? Thanks in advance...
Call air canada, westjet or porter. They do have methods to help you.

Top