Shopping Discussion

Locked: AirMiles (2018 General Discussion)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 18th, 2019 12:14 am
Deal Fanatic
Jan 4, 2011
7371 posts
9175 upvotes
Montreal
frugalfam wrote: Has anyone received the BMO Mastercard 500 air miles for spending at 3 retailers during the month of October yet??
It was 500 for 3 retailers in September, no? I received them.
Dec 21, 2018
8 posts
1 upvote
I had an October offer. Did you get the points quickly for your Sept offer?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 4, 2011
7371 posts
9175 upvotes
Montreal
frugalfam wrote: I had an October offer. Did you get the points quickly for your Sept offer?
I think I received them within 2-3 weeks of shopping at all three.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2016
2354 posts
1999 upvotes
Halifax
I have two BMO cards:
I had a September offer and a October offer.
I have not received points for either.

The problem for me I think is the stores I used.
I did
Shell
Sobeys
Lawtons
All 3 stores should be qualifiers

However Shell shows up as Needs on my BMO statement - as it is paid for at the Needs store.
Although I get Shell Air Miles.

So I think for both of these BMO does not see 3 qualifying stores but only 2.

So it is a no go on both for me. Angry Face
A fan of RFD
Dec 21, 2018
8 posts
1 upvote
I also did Lawton’s Sobeys and shell but our Shell is a stand-alone so it shows up Shell. Haven’t received the points. I know 3 months from the ending of the offer is the minimum but I find it such a long time to wait!
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2016
2354 posts
1999 upvotes
Halifax
frugalfam wrote: I also did Lawton’s Sobeys and shell but our Shell is a stand-alone so it shows up Shell. Haven’t received the points. I know 3 months from the ending of the offer is the minimum but I find it such a long time to wait!
Hmmm what I see is that we did the same 3 stores and we both did not get the points. And I am guessing that we are both Atlantic customers.
I will be able to points inquiry for the first card at the end of this month.
A fan of RFD
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2012
1073 posts
229 upvotes
frugalfam wrote: Has anyone received the BMO Mastercard 500 air miles for spending at 3 retailers during the month of October yet??
I am still waiting for mine from September, not feeling good to do one for oct as we can only get 1.
Oct 14, 2018
3 posts
1 upvote
For the shop the block I was only able to do 7 offers on my wifes card. For my 7th offer I used Airmilesshops.ca my order was over 100 before taxes but after I clicked purchase Amazon split my order in two. one for 99.99 and the other for 7.99. Airmiles is showing only 4 miles plus the 5x bonus for 16 miles(twice). does this mean my wife will miss out on her 7th offer because amazon split the order?
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2016
2354 posts
1999 upvotes
Halifax
AnthonyL12603 wrote: For the shop the block I was only able to do 7 offers on my wifes card. For my 7th offer I used Airmilesshops.ca my order was over 100 before taxes but after I clicked purchase Amazon split my order in two. one for 99.99 and the other for 7.99. Airmiles is showing only 4 miles plus the 5x bonus for 16 miles(twice). does this mean my wife will miss out on her 7th offer because amazon split the order?
Too funny, I did the exact same thing.... on Dec 5th. 4 X air miles...

Then I decided to do it again to make sure it worked on Dec 26th.... I saw the Air Miles go in today- EXACT same thing 4 X Air Miles.

I have a feeling it will be a Chat in a couple of months. Not sure.
A fan of RFD
Oct 29, 2018
279 posts
158 upvotes
Anybody here heard of shell go+ membership?
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2008
13006 posts
10009 upvotes
Edmonton
trmc604 wrote: Anybody here heard of shell go+ membership?
There's a specific thread for this promotion both in here and in the Automotive forum. I responded in the Automotive one that the website looks suspicious. Did you get an invite by e-mail or regular mail?

C
Oct 29, 2018
279 posts
158 upvotes
It was invite by email.
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
16321 posts
7966 upvotes
Thinking about finally signing up. Any bonuses out there?
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
27765 posts
27803 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Lone_Prodigy wrote: Thinking about finally signing up. Any bonuses out there?
Not sure what you are referring to ...
Signing up for what ?

The RFD Shell Go+ thread is found here
shell-go-2257563/

This is the 2018 Airmiles General Discussion Thread

The 2019 AirMiles General Discussion Thread is found here
airmiles-2019-general-discussion-thread-2253595/

Best place to get into the AirMiles Conversation

As the Thread Coordinator, I am now going to go ahead and ask the Mods to CLOSE this topic as I think it’s run it’s course

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)