Expired Hot Deals

[Airmiles] Apple Watch Nike+ Series 4 - Silver Aluminum Case with Summit White Sport Loop - 44mm - GPS + Cellular - 7163 Airmiles

[OP]
Sep 3, 2003
181 posts
6 upvotes

Apple Watch Nike+ Series 4 - Silver Aluminum Case with Summit White Sport Loop - 44mm - GPS + Cellular - 7163 Airmiles

Price:
Savings:
25%
Retailer:
Airmiles
If you have the miles and don't know what to get, this is 25% off - only 7163 :-)
Apple Watch Nike+ Series 4 - Silver Aluminum Case with Summit White Sport Loop - 44mm - GPS + Cellular

It's on rewards.airmiles.ca

Maybe useful to someone
19 replies
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
19347 posts
510 upvotes
Shanghai, China
Maybe I would be interested if it's available in black.
Aug 8, 2016
28 posts
41 upvotes
Cold deal. If you're an Onyx collector like myself (likely are if you have north of 7000+ miles sitting in your account) you can get a Nike 44mm Series 5 Aluminum for 6108 miles all in using the Personal Shopper service.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2005
6041 posts
699 upvotes
Ottawa
jaaykaayelle wrote: Cold deal. If you're an Onyx collector like myself (likely are if you have north of 7000+ miles sitting in your account) you can get a Nike 44mm Series 5 Aluminum for 6108 miles all in using the Personal Shopper service.
I guess that’s “reg” price?

6108 miles = $642 @ 95 miles/$10
$642/1.13=569= retail price.
Aug 8, 2016
28 posts
41 upvotes
jeeva86 wrote: I guess that’s “reg” price?

6108 miles = $642 @ 95 miles/$10
$642/1.13=569= retail price.
Exactly right. Regular price after tax for the latest Series 5 still only costs 6108 miles if you're an Onyx collector. There's a calculator on the Air Miles Personal Shopper page that will show you the amount of miles required for any Personal Shopper purchase. But simply it's the total price after tax at a conversion rate of 95 miles=$10.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2005
6041 posts
699 upvotes
Ottawa
jaaykaayelle wrote: Exactly right. Regular price after tax for the latest Series 5 still only costs 6108 miles if you're an Onyx collector. There's a calculator on the Air Miles Personal Shopper page that will show you the amount of miles required for any Personal Shopper purchase. But simply it's the total price after tax at a conversion rate of 95 miles=$10.
what if store X is selling it for a discounted price, can it be used there?
Aug 8, 2016
28 posts
41 upvotes
jeeva86 wrote: what if store X is selling it for a discounted price, can it be used there?
I've used the Personal Shopper service a few times and in my experience yes it can but the store would have to be selling it at the discounted price for a while as they need up to 10 business days to come back to you with an Air Miles quote. So if its like a two day sale you're probably out of luck but a two week sale would suffice and you could probably snag it at the discounted price (converted to AM at the rate of 95 miles=$10) if you let them know.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
9713 posts
2430 upvotes
Scarberia
damn, wished i took advantage of this onyx personal shoppy thing..so u can get them to 'buy anything ' for u for your points or just apple stuff? i lost onyx for 2020 but i got like 15k points, some rewards are ripoff points.... can i get any TV i want on sale at another website thru onyxx?

im kicking myself, last year i used like 6000 pts for a HP 34 in puter monitor, and 8000 pts for 55in 4k lg tv
tia
*SIG: Ryzen??? R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit @39.99$
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2006
1240 posts
554 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
mikka2017 wrote: damn, wished i took advantage of this onyx personal shoppy thing..so u can get them to 'buy anything ' for u for your points or just apple stuff? i lost onyx for 2020 but i got like 15k points, some rewards are ripoff points.... can i get any TV i want on sale at another website thru onyxx?

im kicking myself, last year i used like 6000 pts for a HP 34 in puter monitor, and 8000 pts for 55in 4k lg tv
tia
I got an LG OLED TV through Personal Shopping Service and was quoted the sale price at the time. FYI though it seems they will only honour "regular" price even if the item is on sale... so if you can find a Canadian retailer online already showing the sale price without the strike thru regular price, send that website for a quote.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
9713 posts
2430 upvotes
Scarberia
Feb30th wrote: I got an LG OLED TV through Personal Shopping Service and was quoted the sale price at the time. FYI though it seems they will only honour "regular" price even if the item is on sale... so if you can find a Canadian retailer online already showing the sale price without the strike thru regular price, send that website for a quote.
so i can get them to quote any tech sites for apple,samsung,sony,microsoft products, does costco or amazon site quotes work? thx...i gotta take advantage of this...diddn't really look into it..is any any onxy reddit thread to help u get products for cheap? tia

i seen a youtube ad where on member got a mercedes suv off ams! he prolly got a million ams lol

what i used to do was try to get a hot deal reward thru dream AMS and try to resell that product, but not many hot deals on merchandise rewards lately
*SIG: Ryzen??? R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit @39.99$
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2006
1240 posts
554 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
mikka2017 wrote: so i can get them to quote any tech sites for apple,samsung,sony,microsoft products, does costco or amazon site quotes work? thx...i gotta take advantage of this...diddn't really look into it..is any any onxy reddit thread to help u get products for cheap? tia

i seen a youtube ad where on member got a mercedes suv off ams! he prolly got a million ams lol

what i used to do was try to get a hot deal reward thru dream AMS and try to resell that product, but not many hot deals on merchandise rewards lately
You can actually tell them where to get the item from. I got a slightly different quote from Amazon and Costco because Costco charges environmental fee but not Amazon.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
13316 posts
25171 upvotes
Scarborough
mikka2017 wrote: so i can get them to quote any tech sites for apple,samsung,sony,microsoft products, does costco or amazon site quotes work? thx...i gotta take advantage of this...diddn't really look into it..is any any onxy reddit thread to help u get products for cheap? tia
Any retailer site that allows for a different billing and shipping address. For example I had them try to order my a Pixel 3A direct from Google but they weren't able to place the order. They were able to order me an iPhone 8 from Apple no problem.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Dec 28, 2009
212 posts
47 upvotes
jaaykaayelle wrote: I've used the Personal Shopper service a few times and in my experience yes it can but the store would have to be selling it at the discounted price for a while as they need up to 10 business days to come back to you with an Air Miles quote.
Is there a website for the 'Personal Shopper Service'? Just turned Onyx and can't seem to find much info on them.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2006
1240 posts
554 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
TomRFD wrote: Any retailer site that allows for a different billing and shipping address. For example I had them try to order my a Pixel 3A direct from Google but they weren't able to place the order. They were able to order me an iPhone 8 from Apple no problem.
Really? I got the Nexus 6P through Personal Shopper Service no problem, and they bought it from Google
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2006
1240 posts
554 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Ninja15 wrote:
Is there a website for the 'Personal Shopper Service'? Just turned Onyx and can't seem to find much info on them.
Just chat with customer service and tell them you want a quote for the item you want. I usually send them the link where I want them to buy the item from.