• Last Updated:
  • Feb 15th, 2020 4:21 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2014
5142 posts
2751 upvotes
Rachelle-bery has different coupon than IGA, so do you think if I redeem stuff from Rachelle-bery and use its coupon, then redeem IGA stuff and use IGA coupon, will they count as 2 partners? I know they maybe using the same IGA cash registers but hoping different items (like Metro fresh2go) will come up differently. Maybe I should ask AM agent
Banned
Apr 26, 2019
314 posts
353 upvotes
Nunavut
why the **** is this in shopping discussion, this thread would be a 100 pages long if people actually saw it
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
2351 posts
1516 upvotes
Ontario
Hindustunna wrote: why the **** is this in shopping discussion, this thread would be a 100 pages long if people actually saw it
This STB forum should be a sub-forum under Hot Deals (like Black Friday) and not under Shopping Discussion.

Having STB as a sub-forum is actually useful since you won’t have one massive thread discussing all the various offers.
Jul 11, 2017
30 posts
11 upvotes
I did Rachel and IGA last time... it's 2 different, but sometimes says you spend 90 points at Iga when it was Rachel... but in the long run all was good:)
Even Marche Tradition sometimes appear has IGA... but it's a different partner
Deal Addict
May 3, 2008
1501 posts
997 upvotes
Markham
Hindustunna wrote: why the **** is this in shopping discussion, this thread would be a 100 pages long if people actually saw it
cuz its not as hot a deal as it used to be Winking Face
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2014
5142 posts
2751 upvotes
phyre50 wrote: I did Rachel and IGA last time... it's 2 different, but sometimes says you spend 90 points at Iga when it was Rachel... but in the long run all was good:)
thanks. So they were different transactions when AM awarded the miles? like AM agent can tell which was which?
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
15137 posts
12225 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
kiiaal wrote: This STB forum should be a sub-forum under Hot Deals (like Black Friday) and not under Shopping Discussion.

Having STB as a sub-forum is actually useful since you won’t have one massive thread discussing all the various offers.
HOT DEALS,, are for well just that ... hot deals / great pricing

AirMiles is a Loyalty Program ... a Shopping Program. That’s WHY it lives in the SHOPPING DISCUSSION FORUM

At least that is my understanding with TPTB @ RFD when we talked about setting up a SUB FORUM vs having one massive, Mega Thread for these BIG BONUS Events like we had in past years

Plus honestly... those mega threads were difficult to use ... or find anything in
Plus NO ONE really wanted to take on the task of keeping such a thread up to date like @trystee did in the past
That was an gargantuas effort requiring almost round the clock commitment for about a month

The SUB FORUM is more of a community build ... with myself as Host
And @TomRFD as our Moderator

Now our system is such that the COMING SOON Thread (like this one) kicks off in HOT DEALS ... where it gets lots of interest ... and establishes a place on the GOOGLE HITS LIST before getting moved to the sub forum once the actual BIG BONUS Event is up & running & the Sub Forum Open to postings. Where it continues a strong presence on GOOGLE .. and hopefully draws people to this RFD Sub Forum and the feature of discussions on various separate offers (do feel free to add to the list ... just read the HOW TO POST NEW OFFERS Stickie at the top of this SUB FORUM First)

In reality ... these RFD SUB FORUMS for AirMiles are becoming the largest source of info on the web for AirMiles Events

Stick around ... join the conversation
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2014
5142 posts
2751 upvotes
phyre50 wrote: Yes they were:)
Thank you. This changes my game plan. I am planning to redeem at IGA & JC today, so I will add Rachelle-bery to that. Shell, Lowe's & LCBO are the other 3. Then the last one could be Metro, AMS, Rexall, Sobeys or Foodland. If I happen to do 2 from that group then I will return the Lowe's glue stick since I don't need it (save $8.33 throw away money)

Update: Rachelle-bery was a bust :(. I couldn't find anything to redeem as they are all health related supplements, etc. Oh well I will have to do Metro then. Well at least I am finished with IGA & JC
Last edited by mkl38s on Nov 23rd, 2019 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 2, 2012
187 posts
270 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
I bought the Lepage glue today at Lowes, but my receipt doesn't mention how many miles I earned today. I see the last 4 digits of my AM number but that's it. Is that normal?
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2013
2637 posts
1348 upvotes
OGFree99 wrote: I bought the Lepage glue today at Lowes, but my receipt doesn't mention how many miles I earned today. I see the last 4 digits of my AM number but that's it. Is that normal?
Yes, normal, check your account tomorrow evening. I bought this on a Saturday and the BAM were posted Sunday.
Apr 7, 2006
369 posts
17 upvotes
redkid wrote:
2 bad that at lcbo we gotta buy 2 bottles of wine instead of 1 like before now
Checked the shopforblock site, I didn't find the requirement on buying 2 bottles of wine in LCBO? all I see it is "Buy ONE...."
Mar 14, 2010
278 posts
136 upvotes
Toronto
reddeals wrote: Checked the shopforblock site, I didn't find the requirement on buying 2 bottles of wine in LCBO? all I see it is "Buy ONE...."
Coupons for the least expensive wines required purchase of 2 bottles; purchase of more expensive wines required that you buy one bottle. (eg. chateauneuf de pap).
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
15137 posts
12225 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
reddeals wrote: Checked the shopforblock site, I didn't find the requirement on buying 2 bottles of wine in LCBO? all I see it is "Buy ONE...."
On the STB Website
Under the LCBO Logo
There are are 23 Offers ... they show up 3 at a time
Look for the arrow > at the bottom right
If you scroll thru you’ll see all the offers
(don’t worry you are not the first who’s missed this)
Offers # 12, # 13, # 14, # 22 and # 23
Are all WUB 2 Bottles of Wine ...
For further info on this offer it’s best to refer to the thread especially designed for it
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/ontario- ... h-2328780/
Jul 27, 2016
955 posts
1148 upvotes
Kanata
phyre50 wrote: I did Rachel and IGA last time... it's 2 different, but sometimes says you spend 90 points at Iga when it was Rachel... but in the long run all was good:)
Was the Rachelle Bery inside an IGA? I did the IGA in Gatineau yesterday but I didn't do RB because the worker there said I had to pay at the IGA cash... so I figured it would not count since it would be processed through IGA and be an IGA receipt.

I still bought something from RB since the wife wanted it (shampoo @ $15), and also $11 of groceries from IGA - but it's all on the same receipt ($28 total after tax). I redeemed $20 (190 AM) but only scanned the IGA coupon.

Are you saying that if I had scanned the RB coupon AND the IGA coupon they both would have worked on the same receipt and instead of getting 15 BAM's from 1 partner (IGA), I would instead have gotten 5+5 BAM's from 2 partner's (IGA + RB)?