2019 Air Miles Shop The Block

Airmiles SHOP THE BLOCK coming soon

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 15th, 2020 4:21 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
15137 posts
12228 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
crystallight wrote: For the lepage adhesive at both Rona and Lowes, we're fine with buying them online for in-store pickup correct? I figured that'd be easier just in case you get there and it's out of stock.
Yes, the LePage Offer is good in store or online
For both Lowes & Rona
For more info on these offers...
See the actual offers / coupons on the STB Website =. Www.shoptheblock.ca
And...
Please refer to their distinct threads here on the STB SUB FORUM

Rona - LePage Offer = http://forums.redflagdeals.com/national ... h-2329292/
Lowes - LePage Offer = http://forums.redflagdeals.com/bc-ab-sk ... h-2332551/

EDIT / ADD - Hmmm, thought someone had already created a Lowes Thread for the LePage Offer ... I will get on that tonight
(DONE - link to thread added above)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 27, 2011
3474 posts
1749 upvotes
Waterloo
Here's my plan:

1) Shell gas: I need gas anyways, though Shell is usually slightly more than other gas stations
2) Rona - LePage adhesive: I have absolutely no use for this lol
3) Lowes - LePage adhesive: Again...no use for it
4) Foodland: Flyer has ground beef on sale for $2.99/lb so I'll be buying lots of that!
5) LCBO: Buy the cheapest option around $26. Will probably give it away as xmas gift.
6) Metro: Maybe gift basket for $20-$25. Give it away as xmas gift.
7) Dunno yet! Hopefully Sobeys flyer has something good. Maybe Rexall flyer.
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
15137 posts
12228 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
crystallight wrote: Here's my plan:

1) Shell gas: I need gas anyways, though Shell is usually slightly more than other gas stations
2) Rona - LePage adhesive: I have absolutely no use for this lol
3) Lowes - LePage adhesive: Again...no use for it
4) Foodland: Flyer has ground beef on sale for $2.99/lb so I'll be buying lots of that!
5) LCBO: Buy the cheapest option around $26. Will probably give it away as xmas gift.
6) Metro: Maybe gift basket for $20-$25. Give it away as xmas gift.
7) Dunno yet! Hopefully Sobeys flyer has something good. Maybe Rexall flyer.
FYI ... there’s a thread for this
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/stb-2019 ... 9-2328695/
Member
Feb 8, 2015
369 posts
313 upvotes
Manotick, ON
Howitzer1 wrote: Oh neat! Please let us know if you eventually get the BAMs and what they post as (IGA/Rachelle Bery).

My IGA receipt shows "Coupon 118" - but that's the IGA coupon I used.

Can you let us know what the coupon code is on your IGA receipt for Rachelle Bery? TIA!
It says coupon 115
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 8, 2003
9398 posts
1571 upvotes
Richmond Hill
the PL Glue applicable ones is the 3x premium only? bought the 8x premium, not applicable?
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
15137 posts
12228 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
wlee wrote: the PL Glue applicable ones is the 3x premium only? bought the 8x premium, not applicable?
You will find the full info on what is expected for each STB Offer
On the STB Website = www.shoptheblock.ca

Click on HOW TO USE
When the coupon flips ... read the fine print
These various LEPAGE Adhesive Offers almost all contain the necessary SKU # for whatever store you are shopping at

Match the SKUs and you know you have the right item
(Similar to how MMs 2019 ran, when folks were buying the Scotts products from various stores in the Lowe’s Group of Stores)
Deal Addict
May 3, 2008
1501 posts
997 upvotes
Markham
wlee wrote: the PL Glue applicable ones is the 3x premium only? bought the 8x premium, not applicable?
my bonus miles from Rona and Lowes are posted within a week. So you will know if you get the correct product or not.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 25, 2002
5906 posts
587 upvotes
Vancouver
Filled up yesterday but forgot about the coupon and pay at the pump wasn't working.. I opt in my am though before filling and paid at the cashier. Will this count as one partner?
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2013
2637 posts
1348 upvotes
jtcb wrote: Filled up yesterday but forgot about the coupon and pay at the pump wasn't working.. I opt in my am though before filling and paid at the cashier. Will this count as one partner?
There is a thread specific to this offer. If not already answered there, post your question again there
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/national ... 2329316/3/
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 27, 2011
3474 posts
1749 upvotes
Waterloo
I didn't see a Foodland thread so I'm posting the question here.
If you sign up for Foodland email, you get a $5 coupon. But can I use that coupon along with this Air Miles offer?
The T&C on the back of the Air Miles offer states "This Air Miles coupons cannot be combined with any other discount offer or Air Miles coupon offer."
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2013
2637 posts
1348 upvotes
crystallight wrote: I didn't see a Foodland thread so I'm posting the question here.
If you sign up for Foodland email, you get a $5 coupon. But can I use that coupon along with this Air Miles offer?
The T&C on the back of the Air Miles offer states "This Air Miles coupons cannot be combined with any other discount offer or Air Miles coupon offer."
Keep it simple. Make 2 purchases, one for the $50 STB, and the second, buy something else and use the $5.
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
15137 posts
12228 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
crystallight wrote: I didn't see a Foodland thread so I'm posting the question here.
If you sign up for Foodland email, you get a $5 coupon. But can I use that coupon along with this Air Miles offer?
The T&C on the back of the Air Miles offer states "This Air Miles coupons cannot be combined with any other discount offer or Air Miles coupon offer."
Right ...

So WHY Chance it ?

It seems pretty clear to me what the T&Cs are

You can use the $ 5 coupon anytime ... STB is just once a year

Besides the STB Offer is ONCE PER AIRMILES COLLECTOR

So any other shopping you do at Foodland until the end of the year you can use the coupon

Or if Foodland isn’t your regular store ... just do a second transaction if you absolutely have to make use of the $ 5 coupon
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2007
1128 posts
363 upvotes
hudson bay can i technically sign up and convert 0 points to 0 miles? lmao
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2014
5142 posts
2752 upvotes
rage2021 wrote: hudson bay can i technically sign up and convert 0 points to 0 miles? lmao
yes, if you haven't done that before
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2007
1128 posts
363 upvotes
mkl38s wrote: yes, if you haven't done that before
damn assumed you couldnt, thnx.

ugh hudson bay on sign up

The Billing Address you entered was not found in our records. Please check your entry. guess you need a active CC with them

Top