• Last Updated:
  • Feb 15th, 2020 4:21 pm
Tags:
None
Jul 12, 2015
21 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Have many people receive the AM for linking their Samsung accounts? I believe I linked it early but I haven't received anything yet.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
54063 posts
18990 upvotes
So will this be enough to cover the Rewarding your Opinion offer?

I don't even recall if this particular AM account has ever signed up but just in case :)
Images
  • rewarding.JPG
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
15069 posts
12160 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
ibuddler wrote: Hi guys, Safeway and sobey will be counted as one partner or 2?
Different logos on the STB 2019 website = www.shoptheblock.ca
Refer to the fact they are considered as different AMs Partners
And for BIG BONUS events that means PARTNER COUNTS

For more info on this see my Post # 145 on Page 10 in this thread that I did on Nov 15th

PS.. you might want to also read up on how STB works
Look to the STB Website under MENU tab for HOW IT WORKS & FAQs
And in this RFD STB 2019 SUB FORUM in the STICKIES Section for !! START HERE - SHOP THE BLOCK 2019 - EVENT INFORMATION
c-ae-start-here-shop-block-2019-event-i ... n-2328696/
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2004
1415 posts
229 upvotes
Mississauga
coryl83 wrote: Have many people receive the AM for linking their Samsung accounts? I believe I linked it early but I haven't received anything yet.
I still can't link mine - it will not let me edit my info. Called Samsung support a couple of times and they are telling me it's a problem on their end they are still trying to fix.
:arrow:
Car Dealer not honouring the warranty on a new vehicle? See this thread
Oct 31, 2019
150 posts
89 upvotes
alanbrenton wrote: So will this be enough to cover the Rewarding your Opinion offer?

I don't even recall if this particular AM account has ever signed up but just in case :)
Not 100% sure but I think the 1 mile ones are partial reward where you don't qualify to complete the full survey. The full ones should pay like 6, 8 or even more. I'd try to get at least a few of those in the bank just to be sure.
Oct 31, 2019
150 posts
89 upvotes
coryl83 wrote: Have many people receive the AM for linking their Samsung accounts? I believe I linked it early but I haven't received anything yet.
I did mine before STB it never posted, so I removed it before the event and linked it again after. 25 got posted just a few days ago backdated to my initial try, so I guess it does not count. But yes it does work by just linking it on the website no need to use the actual app on phone.
Jul 12, 2015
21 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto, ON
jpm168 wrote: I did mine before STB it never posted, so I removed it before the event and linked it again after. 25 got posted just a few days ago backdated to my initial try, so I guess it does not count. But yes it does work by just linking it on the website no need to use the actual app on phone.
Great thanks! I went back to recheck and I also got 25 that was just posted.
Jul 12, 2015
21 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto, ON
impailer17 wrote: I still can't link mine - it will not let me edit my info. Called Samsung support a couple of times and they are telling me it's a problem on their end they are still trying to fix.
That's strange. I logged back in to see if I could edit my information and I'm getting an "Error Message [500]." Not sure if that's what you're getting or not. Hopefully they have it resolved for you shortly.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2004
1415 posts
229 upvotes
Mississauga
coryl83 wrote: That's strange. I logged back in to see if I could edit my information and I'm getting an "Error Message [500]." Not sure if that's what you're getting or not. Hopefully they have it resolved for you shortly.
That is the same error message. Thanks for confirming it's not just me
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2004
1415 posts
229 upvotes
Mississauga
coryl83 wrote: That's strange. I logged back in to see if I could edit my information and I'm getting an "Error Message [500]." Not sure if that's what you're getting or not. Hopefully they have it resolved for you shortly.
That is the same error message. Thanks for confirming it's not just me
Images
  • SmartSelect_20191208-221459_Chrome.jpg
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
12566 posts
3403 upvotes
Scarberia
@mikka2017

Your POST has been relocated to the STB 2019 - RONA - LEPAGE’s *PL Premium* thread

NOTE - If there is a thread specific to your offer Question or Comments, please use it
RFD has very generously donated this SUB FORUM to us
So we can easier find things & share info vs Mega Threads
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Jul 27, 2016
952 posts
1145 upvotes
Kanata
mikka2017 wrote: did anyone else get double 20 pts for buying that lepage glue stick at rona? i check my accounts and got +20 TWICE! not complaining!

26 Nov 19 RONA WARDEN AVE,SCARBOROU BONUS REWARD MILES +20
26 Nov 19 RONA WARDEN AVE,SCARBOROU BONUS REWARD MILES +20
Yes. It was been reported several days ago in the specific Rona Lepage thread. national-rona-20-bams-wub-1-lepage-cus- ... h-2329292/
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
54063 posts
18990 upvotes
I got +1 x3 for completing prelim surveys. Not going to bother trying to land three full surveys when they keep rejecting my demographics lol.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
2536 posts
2547 upvotes
GTA
alanbrenton wrote: I got +1 x3 for completing prelim surveys. Not going to bother trying to land three full surveys when they keep rejecting my demographics lol.
Alan, you reminded me of 'trying' to do these Rewarding Your Opinion surveys for a previous AM campaign ... the survey interface was the worst and turned me off from doing surveys in general.

The time spent and issues I encountered for a few AMs was not worth it!