2019 Air Miles Shop The Block

Airmiles SHOP THE BLOCK coming soon

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 15th, 2020 4:21 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 13, 2004
2571 posts
156 upvotes
looks like i'll be having chat w/ them a few months from now as a few STB miles haven't posted.

-AMS bonus hasn't posted even though i've made multiple $100+ purchases, some as early as Nov 23.
-Lowes purchase didn't post
-shell instore purchase posted, but not the STB bonus
-bunch of AMS multiplier BAM haven't posted even though other purchases both had regular and BAM post

fingers crossed that'll it'll all just come automatically.
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
14554 posts
11759 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
smuncky wrote: looks like i'll be having chat w/ them a few months from now as a few STB miles haven't posted.

-AMS bonus hasn't posted even though i've made multiple $100+ purchases, some as early as Nov 23.
-Lowes purchase didn't post
-shell instore purchase posted, but not the STB bonus
-bunch of AMS multiplier BAM haven't posted even though other purchases both had regular and BAM post

fingers crossed that'll it'll all just come automatically.
A lot of the Bonus Miles from the STB Event will be BATCH POSTED
* AMShops 50 BAMs will likely appear in the next 30 Days
* Lowes BAMs depends on what you bought. If a big purchase, they’ll show up within a week or two of delivery.
* Shell BATCH posts for those who OPTED IN for Gas. That could take up to 30 Days. Instore about a weeks delay
* AMShops have up to 60 / 90 Days to POST ... depends on where the Multiplier was (Store or AMShops Website)

All POSTING Deadlines during a BIG BONUS Event start once the event ends ... STB 2019 ended on December 27, 2019
So...
30 Days = End of January
60 Days = End of February
90 Days = End of March
120 Days = End of April

It’s early days yet ... don’t give up hope
IF YOU READ & FOLLOWED DIRECTIONS on the offer (www.shoptheblock.ca)
And followed the TIPS & TRICKS here
You’ll be fine
RFDers who do that have both the BEST & QUICKEST POSTING RESULTS

Now all you got to do is wait
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1846 posts
1332 upvotes
smuncky wrote: looks like i'll be having chat w/ them a few months from now as a few STB miles haven't posted.

-AMS bonus hasn't posted even though i've made multiple $100+ purchases, some as early as Nov 23.
-Lowes purchase didn't post
-shell instore purchase posted, but not the STB bonus
-bunch of AMS multiplier BAM haven't posted even though other purchases both had regular and BAM post

fingers crossed that'll it'll all just come automatically.
Did you complete shell offer on the last day, dec 27? I completed my shell offer on dec 27 (25 litre + fill up). Coupon code 940 shows up on receipt however only the base mile (1) reflected on receipt and on my AM account. Doubt I'm going to see the 5 bonus miles get added to the account or that the offer will count towards STB 5/7 offers. Will likely have to chat with AM and waste more time on this. AM really needs to get their act together - you almost have to expect something or other to go wrong during these promos
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2014
5059 posts
2683 upvotes
adilh53 wrote: Did you complete shell offer on the last day, dec 27? I completed my shell offer on dec 27 (25 litre + fill up). Coupon code 940 shows up on receipt however only the base mile (1) reflected on receipt and on my AM account. Doubt I'm going to see the 5 bonus miles get added to the account or that the offer will count towards STB 5/7 offers. Will likely have to chat with AM and waste more time on this. AM really needs to get their act together - you almost have to expect something or other to go wrong during these promos
We have learned our lesson from the past events with Shell's offer - never do it on the first or the last day as most likely, it will fail
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1846 posts
1332 upvotes
mkl38s wrote: We have learned our lesson from the past events with Shell's offer - never do it on the first or the last day as most likely, it will fail
Not disagreeing with you but if we on RFD have learned our lesson, wouldn't one expect the merchant ie Shell/air miles to have learned their lesson and improve their systems so the offers pan out as advertised...
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2017
1456 posts
1205 upvotes
Winnipeg
mkl38s wrote: We have learned our lesson from the past events with Shell's offer - never do it on the first or the last day as most likely, it will fail
Or the 6th day if memory serves...or the 2nd Tuesday in December....or....

Tee hee, just a little STB humor:-)
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
14554 posts
11759 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
adilh53 wrote: Did you complete shell offer on the last day, dec 27? I completed my shell offer on dec 27 (25 litre + fill up). Coupon code 940 shows up on receipt however only the base mile (1) reflected on receipt and on my AM account. Doubt I'm going to see the 5 bonus miles get added to the account or that the offer will count towards STB 5/7 offers. Will likely have to chat with AM and waste more time on this. AM really needs to get their act together - you almost have to expect something or other to go wrong during these promos
BATCH POSTING

I bought Gas on December 13th
My 1 Base Mile ... POSTED next day
The STB 5 BAMs for that fill up ... POSTED on December 19th
This was an OPTED IN purchase ... not an STB Coupon
Base Miles were back dated to the fill up date (Dec 13th)
STB BAMs were not (Dec 19th)
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1846 posts
1332 upvotes
PointsHubby wrote: BATCH POSTING

I bought Gas on December 13th
My 1 Base Mile ... POSTED next day
The STB 5 BAMs for that fill up ... POSTED on December 19th
This was an OPTED IN purchase ... not an STB Coupon
Base Miles were back dated to the fill up date (Dec 13th)
STB BAMs were not (Dec 19th)
I used stb coupon -did not opt in to anything and paid inside the store through clerk. I would be surprised in my situation if the 5 bonus miles post at all - the receipt only reflected 1 air mile earned for the purchase/transaction
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
14554 posts
11759 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
adilh53 wrote: I used stb coupon -did not opt in to anything and paid inside the store through clerk. I would be surprised in my situation if the 5 bonus miles post at all - the receipt only reflected 1 air mile earned for the purchase/transaction
They are BATCH POSTING for the STB Coupons as well
If the Coupon Code was on the receipt
Then you should get the STB BAMs
Could take anywhere from a few days to week or more tho
Newbie
May 12, 2019
10 posts
11 upvotes
Does anyone remember the expiry date of the Entripy offer? I used it but not sure if it was in time. Was it Dec 27th?
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
14554 posts
11759 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
JennaM96227 wrote: Does anyone remember the expiry date of the Entripy offer? I used it but not sure if it was in time. Was it Dec 27th?
Unfortunately, I don’t have pics of every STB 2019 Offer
But I certainly READ them all as the 2019 Host of the SUB FORUM
So if memory serves ...
I seem to recall this was a National Ofer
And ran for the entire STB Timeframe of November 14th thru December 27th

Have no experience with Entripy
Do know ...
That they give 1 AM / $ 40 Spent
And ARE NOT an AirMiles Shops.ca listed affiliate
Newbie
May 12, 2019
10 posts
11 upvotes
Thanks! Yes I do believe it was a National offer. I'm hoping it was until the 27th, I managed to get an order in on Christmas Eve but forgot to go back and double check the expiry date. When I thought about it, the offers were already taken down from the website.
Sr. Member
User avatar
May 18, 2019
691 posts
309 upvotes
Anybody know how long I need to keep the Wealthsimple account open to not lose the bonus Air Miles?
Newbie
Sep 28, 2018
63 posts
33 upvotes
NobleFalcon1 wrote: Anybody know how long I need to keep the Wealthsimple account open to not lose the bonus Air Miles?
It looks like it's "6 months from initial funding date".

Image

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)