Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[AirMilesShops] Christmas in July 2019 Up to 500 Bonus Miles

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 11th, 2020 6:19 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
4047 posts
3277 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks for posting but this Xmas in July promo is so cold it feels like December reading the terms brrr Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
2991 posts
2815 upvotes
+1000000 upvotes
Most likely will only be aiming for 3 categories too... Apparel, Department Store, Other, Travel or Health & Beauty... Namely, Amazon, Groupon, and maybe H&M, Sephora or Expedia/Hotels.com
Always buy now & think later, or else you'll regret your decision forever.
The first rule of RFD is to not talk about RFD or call customer service to ask about price errors.
The second rule of RFD is to not forget about the first rule.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2005
1784 posts
652 upvotes
St. John's
Did anyone ever get these miles after?
Dec 14, 2017
485 posts
327 upvotes
On
Chew300ZX wrote: Did anyone ever get these miles after?
I just called today, was told it is 120 days for the bonus miles. So I guess they have till Nov 28. It's frustrating.
Feb 1, 2018
975 posts
1119 upvotes
Montréal
And it's November already this week and still no points from July.

Meanwhile, every other points program out there, from PC Optimum to Amex Offers, manages to post their points within minutes or hours, sometimes a day or two.

Air Miles is ridiculous.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
2991 posts
2815 upvotes
+1000000 upvotes
Chew300ZX wrote: Did anyone ever get these miles after?
JoyMBee wrote: I just called today, was told it is 120 days for the bonus miles. So I guess they have till Nov 28. It's frustrating.
Nope, still waiting here too
Always buy now & think later, or else you'll regret your decision forever.
The first rule of RFD is to not talk about RFD or call customer service to ask about price errors.
The second rule of RFD is to not forget about the first rule.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2017
2441 posts
3157 upvotes
Just got the air miles for this promotion. Need to contact customer service. Got fewer air miles than expected.
Public Mobile, Tangerine
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2017
1284 posts
1567 upvotes
Kitchener
Did 6 categories, got 0 bonus.
(Did an extra cuz newegg for eletronics splits up orders like amazon, so it posted as only 1 base AM, even tho my purchase was just over $50 total pre tax).

Did a quick chat with customer service, they posted it within a few min since it was clear I had done them all. He didn't question the newegg one, or another one that glitched and showed a negative (I didn't do any returns).14.

Was a crappy promo, but they also had 20x on expedia at that time. And it's pretty much the only cashback/points portal that works sitewide , esp on flights and i had a big flight at the time, so got lots for that. (other portals only give you much on hotels).

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)