Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
AirVPN

AirVPN up to 74% off for Halloween

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 1st, 2019 1:12 pm
Feb 28, 2012
653 posts
530 upvotes
BC

AirVPN up to 74% off for Halloween

Deal Link:
Price:
3y/$71usd
Savings:
Up to 74%
Expiry:
November 1, 2019
Retailer:
AirVPN
My favourite VPN.. I've been going year to year with them whenever I found a 35% off coupon. At 74% off, I think I'm going to get the 3 year.

I know Nord's been cheaper but these guys are awesome. In 4 years I've had no issues and it works on all my devices. No data logging and pretty happy Canadian customer base you can see on their server list.
14 replies
Oct 1, 2017
328 posts
410 upvotes
Great vpn for torrenting. Way better speeds vs Nord.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
2704 posts
1593 upvotes
Toronto
Any one used this and PIA? How do they compare? I know PIA now advertises that it works with streaming services, whereas this one does not. I've been recommend airvpn by a few friends who use it.
Aug 9, 2007
439 posts
229 upvotes
how well do they work for watching netflix in other countries?
Sep 12, 2019
154 posts
226 upvotes
Kenjuta wrote: how well do they work for watching netflix in other countries?
I can't get it to work for netflix but youtube works.
Oct 19, 2019
556 posts
693 upvotes
Toronto Night Sky
You should only buy this vpn if your main use is for torrenting. for border hoping to stream movies this vpn is horrible. No offense but their website looks like a scam to me LOL
Feb 28, 2012
653 posts
530 upvotes
BC
Haha I know the site doesn’t look great but the product is fantastic. If you research the people behind the product, these are the kind of people I like running a VPN product. I’ve tried Nord, PIA and WiTopia and Air is by the far the best. I was skeptical a few years ago so I asked for a trial and they let me test it for a few days. I’ve been in public spots that sometimes block vpn access and if I contact them, they usually reply quickly with suggestions to get around it. No logs, great speeds, I could go on but I’m just a happy customer!
Dec 22, 2012
46 posts
16 upvotes
Burnaby
Nice deal! How is it with Netflix?
May 15, 2012
186 posts
70 upvotes
BRANTFORD
would be jump on this if i could watch usA streaming/livetv stuff.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
8929 posts
6615 upvotes
SW ON
Web4Life wrote: AirVPN allows custom port forwarding which not many VPN offer. (Great for torrent)
PIA does not as an example.
PIA does have port forwarding. I don't know what you mean by "custom" but it has it.
Dec 18, 2012
309 posts
364 upvotes
Quebec
alpovs wrote: PIA does have port forwarding. I don't know what you mean by "custom" but it has it.
PIA only as port forwarding on specific servers and it only gives you 1 port fixed port and that's it. The port also defer from server to server which can be annoying.
With AirVPN, you can go in your Client Area and port forward the ports you want to use using the protocol you need and it will remain forwarded regardless of the server your using.
[FS] [Battle.net Shop] 25% off any item with a gift option (including sale price)
Black Ops 4, Destiny 2, Overwatch, Diablo III, Battle for Azeroth, WoW Game TIme, Hearthstone Card Packs, and more....
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
8929 posts
6615 upvotes
SW ON
Web4Life wrote: PIA only as port forwarding on specific servers and it only gives you 1 port fixed port and that's it. The port also defer from server to server which can be annoying.
With AirVPN, you can go in your Client Area and port forward the ports you want to use using the protocol you need and it will remain forwarded regardless of the server your using.
What PIA offers is quite enough for torrenting. I don't see why one would want more than one port forward even not for torrenting. And it's OK if the port changes. I can change it manually where needed.