Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
AKG

US Deal: AKG K3003 (non i version) $299.95 USD

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 13th, 2020 3:12 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2014
1087 posts
712 upvotes
Toronto, ON

US Deal: AKG K3003 (non i version) $299.95 USD

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
77%off
Retailer:
AKG
One of the best IEM you could buy and very high-end for audiophiles. This one does not have inline control for smartphones.
Amazing Price!!!

Note: this is US deal only. i used forward services mymallbox, there is something similar like crossborderpickups, you can ship to their US address and let them ship the item to you. Or you can ship to NYaddress and pick up, for example, in Buffalo.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2003
1190 posts
122 upvotes
Are you claiming these when you return or hiding them at the border?

Be honest. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3154 posts
6431 upvotes
Didn't need another $1000 headphone this week.
Thanks OP
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2014
1087 posts
712 upvotes
Toronto, ON
For CC info, use number and add 00 or 01 for US postal code. ie. your Canadian billing address is X1Y 3Z5 so your US zip code would be 13500 or 13501.
Deal Addict
May 10, 2007
1023 posts
167 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Thumbs up for great price. If I didn't have the Shure se846 would definitely pick these up
Apr 23, 2017
89 posts
6 upvotes
EZSAVE wrote: For CC info, use number and add 00 or 01 for US postal code. ie. your Canadian billing address is X1Y 3Z5 so your US zip code would be 13500 or 13501.
What about province, it does not allow anything else but a state name?

What we are looking at is
Good and evil, right and wrong
A new world order
Jul 17, 2012
806 posts
372 upvotes
Kamloops
there was some beat up ones on CAM for sale 250 and guy couldn't sell it for 3 month. i thought about it but i have a JH16A i got for 300 bucks that actually fits my ear so i been using that. these 8 driver set up is hard to beat. i think the older non i is made in austria and new ones are cheaper made. i think all these should have detachable cable for this price.

https://www.canuckaudiomart.com/details ... tria-read/

AKG headphones are ok. if you listen to headphones long enough most people settle for multi driver iem or plannar headphones.

this one it's good price you can send to a friend in USA and then just pay the friend to send over to canada, declare <80USD and gift then no tax lol.
Apr 23, 2017
89 posts
6 upvotes
I am shipping to US friend but I can’t fill up the order form for a proper billing address, as their system does not allow to put province name. Should I use same address for shipping and billing then?

What we are looking at is
Good and evil, right and wrong
A new world order

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)