Expired Hot Deals

[Al Flaherty's Outdoor Store] Tikka T3x rifles in various calibers - Lowest I've ever seen, rarely on sale

[OP]
Dec 10, 2012
143 posts
167 upvotes

Tikka T3x rifles in various calibers - Lowest I've ever seen, rarely on sale

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
$100
Retailer:
Al Flaherty's Outdoor Store
The Tikka T3x line is one sale at Al Flaherty's Outdoor Store with free shipping. Excellent rifle. The sale has been going on now for a bit but now that my friend's have all gotten their rifles, I thought I would share it. The stainless and other models are also on sale. Tikka are like Apple products. Very rarely on sale, and usually when they're on sale it might be for 50$. This store already had one of the lowest prices so 800$ for a T3x is unbeatable I think.
8 replies
Jan 23, 2017
62 posts
102 upvotes
Toronto/GTA
I guess bolt actions are not as popular among the RFD'rs as your good-ol AR15s. Hunter here so understand that value of a good bolt action - great price thanks for posting
"Who do you think you are, I am!" -Pete Weber
Oct 21, 2013
219 posts
83 upvotes
Ottawa
Darn.. I wish I had the spending cash for all these firearm deals.
Mar 6, 2006
409 posts
71 upvotes
Kelowna
Thanks for posting, I already received the .243 that I ordered for my son, great rifle, I can group three in 1.5" at 100 yds. I needed something to mount the Bushnell Elite Tactile 5-15x40 scope I picked on this expired deal earlier: bushnell-elite-tactical-scopes-200-rebate-2191660/ fit great together. Now to find that buck this weekend.
[OP]
Dec 10, 2012
143 posts
167 upvotes
moundie wrote: I guess bolt actions are not as popular among the RFD'rs as your good-ol AR15s. Hunter here so understand that value of a good bolt action - great price thanks for posting
I never understood the love for AR15s but oh well!
Jan 23, 2017
62 posts
102 upvotes
Toronto/GTA
Behacad wrote: I never understood the love for AR15s but oh well!
tacticool that's why - I'm more of a find some crown land and camp/shoot type of guy. but to each their own - different strokes for different folks right?
"Who do you think you are, I am!" -Pete Weber
Jan 23, 2013
146 posts
148 upvotes
Behacad wrote: I never understood the love for AR15s but oh well!
My firearm training was courtesy of the CF. AR15 is a variant of M16 as is the C7 I used in service rifle competitions.
Love is a strong word though.
Feb 25, 2015
831 posts
998 upvotes
NB
Canadian Tire has some good deals on older models. I have seen Tikka T3 on clearance for $800, combined with 10% off gift cards and 20x points, that becomes an interesting deal.

Rem 783 is also worth looking into. Plastic stock is rather crappy out of the box, but the metal is modern, they took advantage of CAD and CNC. $300 sale price will leave lots of $$$ for a decent chassis.
"Stuff should not be multiplied without necessity"
[OP]
Dec 10, 2012
143 posts
167 upvotes
Canadian tire sells Tikka rifles? Wow I had no idea. Nothing on their website... I don't think they sold T3x for 800?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)