• Last Updated:
  • Mar 29th, 2018 11:24 pm
Dec 10, 2014
229 posts
101 upvotes
BC
peakingduck wrote:
Mar 28th, 2018 8:19 pm
I have owned various portable speakers - some Amazon sellers, Sony SRS, UE boom 1&2, JBL flip 3, and most recently the soundlink mini 2. There is absolutely no comparison to the Soundink Mini 2, let alone any of the other speakers.

I purchased the soundcore 2 a year back, returned it immediately. They get moderately loud but have no low end/bass as mentioned above, which I find very important.

A lot of the reviews are paid, they will contact you and offer a free item to remove a negative review.

I'd highly recommend spending a little more to get a flip 3 or UE Boom. If you are limited to <$50 there are better options.
eh i wouldn't consider them paying off reviewrs to remove negative reviews, just a company tryin their best to satisfy their customers imo.
i bought their soundcore mini for like $18 and left a poor review, told them im not satisfied with the sound as it's not loud enough to use at my work, but should've expected it from a cheap speaker & should've just paid for the soundcore 2
they told me they'll send me soundcore 2 for free. They didnt ask me to change my review or anything, just wanted to know if i was satisfied.
soundcore 2 for $18 im not complaining, didn't expect it to sound great like my 598's or 800 cans, just wanted it for my shitty tablet speakers at work.