Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dell

Alienware 34" Curved Gaming Monitor (AW3420DW) - $1,214.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2019 10:33 am
Aug 22, 2005
89 posts
127 upvotes
North York
RCPC101 wrote: You at least have the option of returning if Ebates promo comes up..Its not for sure it will though. How do you know when an ebate promo is running?
You'll just have to check everyday I guess. I found a one day 12% on Dell Small Business when I got my 3418DW and got 118.8 rebates back.
Oct 27, 2019
390 posts
163 upvotes
Ok I see. i do receive emails from dell small business and I will check those, as well as the website daily. thanks !
Deal Fanatic
Jun 30, 2007
8910 posts
852 upvotes
Toronto
RCPC101 wrote: You at least have the option of returning if Ebates promo comes up..Its not for sure it will though. How do you know when an ebate promo is running?
We're just waiting for a Dell day that's all. It's been since the end of August that they had a 10% day so they are due. They usually have one per quarter or six months. They are likely saving this one for the holidays.

The Dell 10% will come from Rakuten not dell itself. You can add Dell's promos in your shopping cart and they will stack with Rakuten. You have to use Rakuten's portal and click through to Dell to get the 10% when it's live.
Oct 27, 2019
390 posts
163 upvotes
Awesome thank you. I will patiently wait until Black Friday to see if it comes up. Otherwise I will order 3420.
Nov 30, 2017
56 posts
45 upvotes
belowzeros wrote: oh no, I ordered 2 days after you and it came 2 days ago ><

I got a dell flyer in the mail. they put the damn thing on black friday promo until Dec 2nd i think. Same promo price we paid they just extended it. You know there is gonna be 10% ebates anytime now =p
hehe rakuten dell is at 7% right now. I'm actually waiting for black friday for aeroplan estore deals. Rather get points than cash back.
Oct 27, 2019
390 posts
163 upvotes
Yeah it is 7%. Looks like the time to pull the trigger?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 5, 2016
6116 posts
4613 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
Damn, it's actually 10% right now and I just got my monitor now. It's a perfect panel too with no pixel issues and backlight bleed is actually very miminal. I'm going to try and email rakuten to see what we can do.

EDIT: Omg I forgot to do a shopping trip FML
Deal Fanatic
Jun 30, 2007
8910 posts
852 upvotes
Toronto
bomber17 wrote: Damn, it's actually 10% right now and I just got my monitor now. It's a perfect panel too with no pixel issues and backlight bleed is actually very miminal. I'm going to try and email rakuten to see what we can do.

EDIT: Omg I forgot to do a shopping trip FML
omg :(

I've never had them honor an increased % fwiw
Deal Fanatic
Apr 5, 2016
6116 posts
4613 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
RCPC101 wrote: What u mean shopping trip?
clicking the Rakuten link.
Sep 18, 2009
504 posts
223 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Sorry for the necro, but just got mine setup after waiting a couple of weeks for it to be shipped from the US.

I love this ultrawide. I've had issues with the 950F (returned twice) so I will hope this one goes well!
Oct 27, 2019
390 posts
163 upvotes
Nyl wrote: Sorry for the necro, but just got mine setup after waiting a couple of weeks for it to be shipped from the US.

I love this ultrawide. I've had issues with the 950F (returned twice) so I will hope this one goes well!
Mine is arriving today. Pretty excited, though I cant use it until my R9 arrives early Dec..