Coupons

[aliexpress] 3x Free June AliExpress coupons - (6CAD$) 4USD$ off orders above (7CAD$) 5USD$ (valid until 31.12.2021)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 14th, 2021 8:34 pm
[OP]
Jan 25, 2021
12 posts
14 upvotes

3x Free June AliExpress coupons - (6CAD$) 4USD$ off orders above (7CAD$) 5USD$ (valid until 31.12.2021)

Deal Link:
Price:
-4$
Savings:
-4$
Expiry:
December 31, 2021
Retailer:
aliexpress
3x Free June AliExpress coupons - (6CAD$) 4USD$ off orders above (7CAD$) 5USD$ (valid until 31.12.2021).

Again found new ones for this month, tip: you can order electric lighter for 5$ with 4$ discount; under 1$ :). Please check out how to use if you have problems how to use the coupons.

ALI600
ALIMINUS500
ALIMINUS99

HOW TO USE:

Make a new gmail or hotmail account (takes 1 minute) and log in.

"You can use the coupon like 8 times if you want, it is not name bound, you only need to login with different social media accounts; TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, etc. Found this coupon on the website of AliExpress. You need to order above $5 and then you get a coupon for $4. I bought an electric lighter with it per example for 1$"
Images
  • image_2021_04_22T11_42_30_468Z.png
6 replies
Oct 28, 2004
384 posts
131 upvotes
I get an error saying the code is a limited offer and is no longer available :(
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2001
5602 posts
642 upvotes
lottechesters wrote: HOW TO USE:

Make a new gmail or hotmail account (takes 1 minute) and log in.

"You can use the coupon like 8 times if you want, it is not name bound, you only need to login with different social media accounts; TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, etc. Found this coupon on the website of AliExpress. You need to order above $5 and then you get a coupon for $4. I bought an electric lighter with it per example for 1$"
By making so many new AliExpress accounts with new email addresses, wouldn't AliExpress pick up on this since all orders are being shipped to the same "real name" and address.... and therefore ban you for taking advantage of their system?

Just a thought... not sure if this actually happens.
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
13368 posts
8049 upvotes
Markham
Arrow wrote: By making so many new AliExpress accounts with new email addresses, wouldn't AliExpress pick up on this since all orders are being shipped to the same "real name" and address.... and therefore ban you for taking advantage of their system?

Just a thought... not sure if this actually happens.
They should "pick up" on this. I don't do this because I like all my "orders" on one account. In general, Alixprs stuff is so cheap, I don't want to feel so cheap as to cheap out more for cheap stuff.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Mar 11, 2009
142 posts
36 upvotes
Vancouver
Has anyone been able to use this offer on new accounts with the same address and CC without problems? Don't want to get banned from Aliexpress for using this.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2015
2255 posts
1876 upvotes
Montreal, QC
"This promo code is only applicable for users who have never placed an order on AliExpress."

new users only