[OP]
Sep 6, 2009
562 posts
851 upvotes

$82.88 all in Umidigi A3S global version

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Aliexpress
UMIDIGI A3S 2gb ram, 16gb rom, Android 10 Global Band 3950mAh Dual Rear Camera 5.7" Smartphone 13MP Selfie Triple Slots Dual 4G VoLTE Celular

Good basic phone with large battery, stock Android 10, case included, glass back. Free ship, no tax.

There is a store coupon that brings the price down to $82.88.
Plus a further $4.29 off if you are a new customer.

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/400038821 ... 2df&is_c=N
10 replies
Jan 1, 2007
78 posts
13 upvotes
Buyer be aware I order mine by the end of February. still hold on HongKong air port. seller said cannot be cancelled as long as in transit. check the store recent review before you BUY. shipping could stretch to 3 -4 month.
Deal Guru
Oct 27, 2003
14291 posts
4791 upvotes
Toronto
arfeifei wrote: Buyer be aware I order mine by the end of February. still hold on HongKong air port. seller said cannot be cancelled as long as in transit. check the store recent review before you BUY. shipping could stretch to 3 -4 month.
We're in the middle of a global pandemic with borders locked down everywhere.
Apr 13, 2010
206 posts
343 upvotes
If any of you are fine with specs like this, I have a 64GB Nexus 6 lying around just West of Ottawa that I can part with for the same price. It has 3 GB of memory, is still supported by LineageOS, and includes a Ballistic Tough Jacket Maxx case and screen protector. I think I even have the box and all accessories, if I can find them all.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2006
3102 posts
1843 upvotes
Pothole city
l69norm wrote: https://www.amazon.ca/UMIDIGI-A3S-Unloc ... 396&sr=8-7

If you don't trust aliexpress, Fulfilled by amazon.ca for $110 Cdn sale Reg $129, save $20
I usually don't have issue with AE, but for electronics, you don't have a backup plan. Rather pay the extra for Amazon return policy.
Jan 1, 2007
78 posts
13 upvotes
Kurtz7834 wrote: We're in the middle of a global pandemic with borders locked down everywhere.
not all order like that. I bought some other stuff even later than this Umidigi all received no problem.
only this stuck at "hand over to airline" for over a month and still no update.Crying Face
Oct 15, 2008
8 posts
33 upvotes
I bought Umidigi F1 just before Christmas last year from Amazon.ca. The phone totally dead now. It couldn't turn on and is no charging anymore. Even I tried different cable and charger. I contacted Umidigi costumer service. They told me to contact the seller for repairing. What a joke. I don't trust this brand. Bad quality and service. The money I spent down the drain.
Oct 15, 2017
119 posts
156 upvotes
Airstrip One
arfeifei wrote: not all order like that. I bought some other stuff even later than this Umidigi all received no problem.
only this stuck at "hand over to airline" for over a month and still no update.Crying Face
Those packages are usually shipped by Belly Freight, which is the lower deck of a passenger aircraft.
Since most of the transpacific flights are cancelled, it is normal that your package is stuck at airports in Asia.
---> 🅲🅰🆃 🅻🅾🆅🅴🆁 (=ↀωↀ=)
---> 🆁🅴🅳 🅵🅻🅰🅶 🅳🅴🅰🅻🆂 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2005
1409 posts
512 upvotes
xinhai wrote: I bought Umidigi F1 just before Christmas last year from Amazon.ca. The phone totally dead now. It couldn't turn on and is no charging anymore. Even I tried different cable and charger. I contacted Umidigi costumer service. They told me to contact the seller for repairing. What a joke. I don't trust this brand. Bad quality and service. The money I spent down the drain.
That's the peril of buying any electronics from China. I have an earbud that won't charge after 2 months. Emails to seller was ignored even though they specified a 18 months warranty. Can't even leave a negative review since they won't allow it.
Mar 28, 2019
94 posts
252 upvotes
Been using the UMIDIGI S3 for over a year now. It's not too bad since its their "premium" line but I wouldn't want to buy another one. Camera is pretty good and phone works ok but the uneven screen doesn't allow you to use a glass screen protector and a horrible wifi antenna just kills it for me.
[external advertising not allowed]