Shopping Discussion

Aliexpress Ask me to scan my credit card and sent to them? (Online shoping website)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 19th, 2014 4:20 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10912 posts
754 upvotes
Scarborough
Sorry to revive an old thread but did anyone find a way around this issue:

I am trying to make orders and keeps getting the order cancelled and make a claim. I am currently trying with another credit card but have tried two accounts and both failed. I called my bank (BMO) and they said that they accepted the verification but immediately after aliexpress rejects it. They don't know how to assist in the matter. They recommended that I don't upload scanned information even if its blocked out.
Deal Addict
Jul 9, 2012
1816 posts
301 upvotes
Pluto
Are you using the same exact info for shipping that is on your CC? Like name, address, all that is the same?
[OP]
Feb 19, 2012
509 posts
103 upvotes
Montreal
Do not give a scan credit card and photo ID to them.

The way to get around is
; Make sure name on the aliexpress and name on the credit card match.
; Shipping / Billing address match with credit card.
; If you use several card in the past. Use the old card.
; Use a computer where you frequently login and order from them.

There is no way to contact customer service on aliexpress so order until they accept. Ignored the robot message.
Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10912 posts
754 upvotes
Scarborough
^Did this work for you eventually?

Thanks for coming back to your thread. Everything matches right now. The only difference would be a phone number (added the 1 for country code). I personally called the bank today and they accepted verification from Aliexpress only for it to be immediately rejected by Aliexpress right after. They are unable to do anything on their end but were able to identify the rejections from Aliexpress without me even mentioning the company.

This is still just my first order. I just don't want to miss out as the deal is for today and another that last six more days.

Just an update for people who have the same issues in the future: My order just went through. As Steven001 indicated that you should just continue trying and it will eventually get through. It must have been my sixth order that point.