Expired Hot Deals

[Aliexpress] Aug 26 only. $9.99USD Umidigi wireless earbuds

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 4th, 2020 5:03 pm
375 replies
Member
User avatar
Feb 4, 2010
386 posts
194 upvotes
Montreal
Ireojimayo wrote: After adding to cart I dont see the deal?
The title says "Aug 26 only".
Member
User avatar
Feb 4, 2010
386 posts
194 upvotes
Montreal
Also limited to first 10,000 units, on Aliexpress, starting at 7:00 GMT
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
2680 posts
1062 upvotes
QC, Canada
11 days in advance?
Sr. Member
Mar 7, 2005
804 posts
257 upvotes
pZn wrote: Also limited to first 10,000 units, on Aliexpress, starting at 7:00 GMT
I think this is the key. 10,000 units opening up at 7am GMT, that’s 2am ET. 11pm for those on the Pacific Coast. Likely going to go quickly. The $20 regular price doesn’t seem bad if these are good headphones. My issue has always been lag for Bluetooth headphones and video. Not sure if that’s still an issue or not, but for me it is an annoyance.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 12, 2012
2726 posts
2307 upvotes
Toronto
to_vento wrote: I think this is the key. 10,000 units opening up at 7am GMT, that’s 2am ET. 11pm for those on the Pacific Coast. Likely going to go quickly. The $20 regular price doesn’t seem bad if these are good headphones. My issue has always been lag for Bluetooth headphones and video. Not sure if that’s still an issue or not, but for me it is an annoyance.
I believe it's 3am EST. You are right, not sure how long the 10k units will last. But at that price these are worth trying out.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2008
1391 posts
1122 upvotes
These look exactly like redmi Airdots and are probably just rebrands. You can get ones that look the exact same on Aliexpress for like $13-$15 right now.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 12, 2012
2726 posts
2307 upvotes
Toronto
Is anyone going to be purchasing these tomorrow?
Do these have a decent quality mic?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 23, 2004
2850 posts
2118 upvotes
GVRD
It won't last long, our Russian friends are also highly interested in these electronics from Ali.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Feb 6, 2010
547 posts
121 upvotes
Vancouver
I would only purchase if I were convinced that the bluetooth connection is stable. Had enough of these wireless where the bluetooth connection drops continually. Angry Face
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 12, 2012
2726 posts
2307 upvotes
Toronto
Globedeal wrote: I would only purchase if I were convinced that the bluetooth connection is stable. Had enough of these wireless where the bluetooth connection drops continually. Angry Face
I've had good experiences with MPow, have had 2 pairs, super relaliable.
Member
Sep 27, 2009
246 posts
160 upvotes
Toronto
pkphilip wrote: It won't last long, our Russian friends are also highly interested in these electronics from Ali.
True. Not sure staying up to 3am EST is worth it on a work day.
Member
Nov 18, 2011
235 posts
74 upvotes
EDMONTON
Is there a limit on how many a person can buy
Member
User avatar
Feb 1, 2017
397 posts
602 upvotes
I'd be up for these if they have actual control, unlike those stupid airdots that lack volume controls which is just terrible. I wish I hadn't bought them honestly. The aliexpress page doesn't seem to mention anything, and the fact these look exactly the same makes me think they lack these basic features as well.
Member
Nov 1, 2018
207 posts
267 upvotes
Burnaby
ryokoseigo wrote: I'd be up for these if they have actual control, unlike those stupid airdots that lack volume controls which is just terrible. I wish I hadn't bought them honestly. The aliexpress page doesn't seem to mention anything, and the fact these look exactly the same makes me think they lack these basic features as well.
They don't. But for $10 I'd still say it's worth it. You can stack a $4 coupon for new time users on top of it. $9.43 CDN for a pair of truly wireless earbuds is worth it, I can just play/pause with a hybrid smartwatch.

IMO with experience with a lot of true wireless earbuds, the most value was the Haylou GT1, it has volume controls and the audio delay is almost unnoticeable, and the case is tiny, but still lasts a long time. Only problem was the tiny bit of plastic film they put over the charging port for some reason, no clue why. For a week I thought it wasn't charging.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 24, 2003
1910 posts
196 upvotes
Vancouver
cwangs wrote: Is there a limit on how many a person can buy
looks like 100 max per order

Top