Expired Hot Deals

Locked: [AliExpress] Cheap G-Shock Like Outdoor Adventure Watch with Compass / Temperature - $15.89USD + $1.43USD Shipping

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 3rd, 2020 9:14 am
[OP]
Temp. Banned
User avatar
Aug 17, 2002
2245 posts
1494 upvotes
Tee . Oh

Cheap G-Shock Like Outdoor Adventure Watch with Compass / Temperature - $15.89USD + $1.43USD Shipping

Deal Link:
Retailer:
AliExpress
I recently bought this watch off of AliExpress, and am really impressed with the quality. It reminds me of my G-Shock which I paid $200+ for:

Image
Last edited by Zero on Oct 31st, 2020 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
................\ \ | / /................
(o o)
====oOOo=(_)=oOOo====
Trending Deals:
[*FREE* Glasses!] [Lenovo 28" IPS 4K 60Hz Display] [Polk Audio Subwoofer] [Cheap G-Shock Like Watch]
Share:
74 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
7043 posts
1407 upvotes
Toronto
If given the option to forgo knowing time or wearing that watch, I would pick the former.
I workout to get big so I can pickup bricks and ****.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 5, 2013
5252 posts
1233 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
100 fake or imitation.

Freedom Mobile F&F

Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 10, 2011
4768 posts
7109 upvotes
Montreal
Cheap but fuggly. At 2 cm thick it's more of a tank than a watch.

Screenshot (330).png
Screenshot (331).png
Screenshot (332).png
Screenshot (333).png
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 9, 2013
1783 posts
1389 upvotes
Ottawa
This watch won't even last 2 days in the hands of someone who actually needs a G-Shock.

It's also uglier than a pug.
[OP]
Temp. Banned
User avatar
Aug 17, 2002
2245 posts
1494 upvotes
Tee . Oh
iflyplanes wrote: This watch won't even last 2 days in the hands of someone who actually needs a G-Shock.

It's also uglier than a pug.
It's my new beater watch, so meh. I don't have my G-Shock anymore.
................\ \ | / /................
(o o)
====oOOo=(_)=oOOo====
Trending Deals:
[*FREE* Glasses!] [Lenovo 28" IPS 4K 60Hz Display] [Polk Audio Subwoofer] [Cheap G-Shock Like Watch]
Jr. Member
Mar 12, 2018
162 posts
494 upvotes
Image
Sr. Member
Dec 15, 2006
870 posts
500 upvotes
Ottawa
Do people understand downvotes?

Not a good price? It's $25 for a watch with a compass and thermometer!
Bad product/service? How do you know?
Poor merchant reputation? OP got his.
Unable to get the deal? False.
Other? Please comment.
[OP]
Temp. Banned
User avatar
Aug 17, 2002
2245 posts
1494 upvotes
Tee . Oh
virgonomic wrote: Do people understand downvotes?

Not a good price? It's $25 for a watch with a compass and thermometer!
Bad product/service? How do you know?
Poor merchant reputation? OP got his.
Unable to get the deal? False.
Other? Please comment.
Everyone is just saying it's fugly, but I'm pretty sure they would say G-Shocks are fugly too. :facepalm:
................\ \ | / /................
(o o)
====oOOo=(_)=oOOo====
Trending Deals:
[*FREE* Glasses!] [Lenovo 28" IPS 4K 60Hz Display] [Polk Audio Subwoofer] [Cheap G-Shock Like Watch]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 10, 2011
4768 posts
7109 upvotes
Montreal
virgonomic wrote: Do people understand downvotes?

Not a good price? It's $25 for a watch with a compass and thermometer!
Bad product/service? How do you know?
Poor merchant reputation? OP got his.
Unable to get the deal? False.
Other? Please comment.
Do you?
At time of writing, NO ONE selected "Not a good price".
How do people know it's a bad product? Because it's a cheap Chinese knockoff.
Poor merchant reputation? It's AliExpress, shipped by God knows who from China where you often get "Please check your address or the Post office." whenever an item disappears in transit. Check the reviews. People are entitled to their own opinion based on their experience.
Other? Please comment - - many did: FUGLY!
You shouldn't take the votes as personal and neither should the OP.
Last edited by Temporel on Oct 31st, 2020 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Temp. Banned
User avatar
Aug 17, 2002
2245 posts
1494 upvotes
Tee . Oh
Temporel wrote: You shouldn't take the votes as personal and neither should the OP.
I really don't care if everyone downvotes it to the grave. Makes absolutely no difference to me. I still think it's a good deal, and I own many watches.
................\ \ | / /................
(o o)
====oOOo=(_)=oOOo====
Trending Deals:
[*FREE* Glasses!] [Lenovo 28" IPS 4K 60Hz Display] [Polk Audio Subwoofer] [Cheap G-Shock Like Watch]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 10, 2011
4768 posts
7109 upvotes
Montreal
Zero wrote: I really don't care if everyone downvotes it to the grave. Makes absolutely no difference to me. I still think it's a good deal, and I own many watches.
If you would, you wouldn't have replied. :)
Member
Nov 10, 2013
340 posts
237 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
I still own and use G-Shock I bought in 2008, just replaced the original battery last year, made in Japan, paid USD80 when it was at par with CAD.
I lost count how many other watches I had before and after starting with half decent brands like Timex and including Aliexpress garbage.
[OP]
Temp. Banned
User avatar
Aug 17, 2002
2245 posts
1494 upvotes
Tee . Oh
gobseck wrote: I still own and use G-Shock I bought in 2008, just replaced the original battery last year, made in Japan, paid USD80 when it was at par with CAD.
I lost count how many other watches I had before and after starting with half decent brands like Timex and including Aliexpress garbage.
Yeah I kind of miss my old G-Shock I had, but it used 2 batteries so it was more expensive to get the batteries replaced. Cost more then this watch.
................\ \ | / /................
(o o)
====oOOo=(_)=oOOo====
Trending Deals:
[*FREE* Glasses!] [Lenovo 28" IPS 4K 60Hz Display] [Polk Audio Subwoofer] [Cheap G-Shock Like Watch]

Top