Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
AliExpress.com

Global Version Xiaomi Mi A2 *LITE* 4GB 64GB ($261.59 CAD)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2018 12:54 pm
Apr 10, 2011
649 posts
345 upvotes
YouTube has no copy protection, so anyone can watch it in 1080p.

As for Netflix, L1 certification need to be implemented in the system. If it's there and not working an update could do it (just like the Poco is trying to achieve).
Mar 4, 2008
363 posts
271 upvotes
Gatineau
SoroSuub1 wrote: I'd just get the non-lite mi a2 with the Corning gorilla Glass 5 screen and more power efficient and faster processor. I just received the second one i ordered for $276 cad including shipping.
It's nice, but no headphone jack is a deal killer
Mar 23, 2005
838 posts
349 upvotes
Montreal
Does anyone wanna buy this off me? It's the standard gold coloured bundle but I also got a tempered glass screen protector separately. Originally got it for family but they ended up getting an S9. It shipped 3 days before the 60 day cutoff lol. It's unopened, still in the aliexpress package but we can open it together in person to ensure everything works if you have good BST/history on RFD. Just PM me if interested and I'll sell it for around the price I got it for (gotta go through my statements).
Jan 2, 2014
929 posts
679 upvotes
ac1193 wrote: It's nice, but no headphone jack is a deal killer
comes with an adapter.... sucks but it's life sometimes.
Deal Guru
Mar 5, 2007
10208 posts
11271 upvotes
the11thdoctor wrote: comes with an adapter.... sucks but it's life sometimes.
Except of course that there are alot of options out there with a headphone jack.

Vote with your wallet.
Jan 15, 2016
227 posts
72 upvotes
Oakville, ON
ma5h00d wrote: Well here's the thing, that if i order from DHL i most likely will get charged with extra fees so the phone that i'm getting for $250 will probably will end up costing me $285 ish. plus im pretty sure i know why most of us havent recieved our phones yet even tho the canada Post strike has ended there still articles saying that your mail wont be delievered till mid March 2019

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/expect-le ... -1.4195012

let me know if i should go for DHL bite the bullet and see if i get charged extra
DHL send me a 24 dollar invoice after 3 months.
Oct 22, 2018
17 posts
ended up buying phone off amazon for $290 works great got my refund aswell from aliexpress so who knows free phone could show up anytime
Jan 9, 2003
523 posts
331 upvotes
Ajax
I just did the same thing. Purchase protection runs out tomorrow so unless it shows up then, maybe I'll have a free spare as well.
ma5h00d wrote: ended up buying phone off amazon for $290 works great got my refund aswell from aliexpress so who knows free phone could show up anytime
Aug 25, 2010
403 posts
143 upvotes
Hi all, so my 60 day was supposed to be up by Nov 26. When I opened the dispute, they said due to Canada Post strike, they extended buyer protection by 30 days. But the ruling is to check back in 10 days. So on Dec 6, I checked back, but they said to wait for another 10 days. So today, I went in to the dispute and edited my case again saying that I haven't received. Wanted to use the chat to talk to them, but when I clicked on customer service, it says "your account has been deactivated due to abusing the buyer protection programs". I click on the "appeal for account reactivation link", but it takes me to a login screen where I am not able to login with my username and password. Can anyone please let me know what I should do?
Jan 15, 2016
227 posts
72 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Aliexpress shipped my A1 lite on Aug29. Got refund after 60 days. Phone never arrived
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2011
1120 posts
480 upvotes
MTL/TO
hurricane wrote: I knew it. I ordered a second phone from Amazon because it looked like I wouldn't get the Aliexpress one before Christmas (it's a gift). Today, I received both phones. I'm selling the Amazon phone, gold colour, if anyone is interested:
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/new-xia ... r-2249489/
You're selling it more than what it's worth on Amazon?
Deal Guru
Mar 5, 2007
10208 posts
11271 upvotes
joshua18 wrote: You're selling it more than what it's worth on Amazon?
Looks like, $258 on amazon.ca right now. Yes you have to pay tax, but then you are buying through amazon, many would be willing to go that safer route.
Aug 25, 2010
403 posts
143 upvotes
repatch wrote:
Looks like, $258 on amazon.ca right now. Yes you have to pay tax, but then you are buying through amazon, many would be willing to go that safer route.
Yeah. I think worth it to buy from amazon. My aliexpress order never came. Aliexpress wouldn't refund. So now have to go to credit card dispute. Very frustrating.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2010
2849 posts
502 upvotes
Mississauga
Yeah I got my refunds but package never show up I ordered beginning of September