Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[AliExpress] Enchen Hair Clipper (Philips 7000/5000 alternative) $11 USD

• Last Updated:
  • May 17th, 2021 10:58 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2005
2612 posts
58 upvotes
zobi123 wrote: You can remove the comb and also the head to rinse it.
wash it all you want but its not recommended in the product manual. There's a reason why they included oil for the blades.

you also cannot wash the cavity where the blade head attaches, as that will definitely leak water into motor area.

There's a reason why the Phillips 7000 is $80 retail on sale for $50. this product is similar to it but not comparable.
it's not who you are, it's what you do.
May 15, 2008
226 posts
630 upvotes
if you look closely on the blades, one side is made out of plastic. I don't know why it's done like this, maybe to do with noise reduction, but it's life expectancy is going be way shorter than the metals. Guess that why they also sell bundles with an extra head module
Sep 4, 2013
292 posts
314 upvotes
Edmonton
RFDSimple wrote: Not sure about that. I may have gotten it mixed up but found the one i use on my head. This one is magic. I been doing such a good job that I get excited everytime I get to use this one as long as i have hair on my head https://alitems.com/g/1e8d11449499fab86c3c16525dc3e8

This is legit. Works nicely and charge with USB as a bonus. You don’t have to mess with different combs so I really like it. Going strong since May of last year.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2020
5801 posts
4422 upvotes
not many attachments for different hair lengths.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2019
1122 posts
1126 upvotes
radeonboy wrote: This looks nice. Gonna splurge and get it, not too expensive.
Unable to open the link. Can you share an aliexpress link?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2010
5176 posts
3469 upvotes
Gotta get out of this thread ASAP. I still have a total of 8 hair clippers acquired since the pandemic started. Gave one away and 2 of them are from AliExpress too.

RFD OCD hoarding...lol
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
15268 posts
6332 upvotes
RFD
Mr_Fanta wrote: Gotta get out of this thread ASAP. I still have a total of 8 hair clippers acquired since the pandemic started. Gave one away and 2 of them are from AliExpress too.

RFD OCD hoarding...lol
QFT RFD is an addiction. Just like how gambling can ruin one's life, if you're not too careful RFD can sink you into debt.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2005
1646 posts
566 upvotes
Kitchener
Have a laugh and read the descriptions for this trimmer.

Here is an example:
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2003
4246 posts
151 upvotes
Cambridge
ManCaveGamer wrote: well its worth it for the USB-C cable alone also, if the cable can transfer data and not just charge
Yes this will read your mind while cutting hair and transfer to the cloud for storage.
Be careful if using it for manscaping!
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1606 posts
3649 upvotes
Always wondered how sturdy these off brand products are, what is the chance of it falling apart and slicing my skin or shooting a blade into my eye
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
15268 posts
6332 upvotes
RFD
UWOD2020 wrote: Always wondered how sturdy these off brand products are, what is the chance of it falling apart and slicing my skin or shooting a blade into my eye
They have the same quality as any other made in China product you can get at Walmart. It's not as cheap quality as something you'd get at low end dollar stores.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
26821 posts
24293 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
UWOD2020 wrote: Always wondered how sturdy these off brand products are, what is the chance of it falling apart and slicing my skin or shooting a blade into my eye
Tip: It depends on the AliExpress listing. Some trimmers come with a carrying bag. If you look closely inside you'll see that they're lined with tin foil. If you wear the bag on your head as you clip/trim then the device won't fall apart and hurt you. But you have to make sure that the model you buy comes with a tin-foil lined bag and that you wear it at all times when using the trimmer.

Pro tip: I'm told that some AliExpress listings come with a bag that's lined with extra heavy-duty tin foil lining. These will even protect you from an exploding Li-Ion battery. But those listings are really hard to find. I've yet to find one myself. Please share the link if you succeed in finding one.
veni, vidi, Visa
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
17190 posts
7067 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Not sure I'd wanna use this on my balls. Last thing I need is to bleed to death. Will stick with my Philips Bodygroom 7000.
RFD is love. RFD is life.