Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
AliExpress

OnePlus 7 (non-pro) 256GB, 8GB RAM $500 CAD all in!

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 1st, 2020 10:23 am
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
2905 posts
2130 upvotes
Parksville, BC
Got my son's yesterday from Swiftronics. Everything looks great, its a Chinese model (not for sale outside China).
Nov 15, 2010
205 posts
79 upvotes
flopticalcube wrote: Got my son's yesterday from Swiftronics. Everything looks great, its a Chinese model (not for sale outside China).
Thanks for posting. Ive ordered a 7 pro from the official OnePlus site but still waiting for shipment. I may just go with the better offer and buy a non-pro 7 from Swiftronics. I was just concerned with some of the reviews that have been posted.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
2905 posts
2130 upvotes
Parksville, BC
christianfigo wrote: Thanks for posting. Ive ordered a 7 pro from the official OnePlus site but still waiting for shipment. I may just go with the better offer and buy a non-pro 7 from Swiftronics. I was just concerned with some of the reviews that have been posted.
Can't be any worse than some random Ali seller. The one I received was brand new. 30 days to return to TO for repair and China for the remainder of the year so no worse than the Ali sellers. The only downside is that its missing Band 66 but I guess he'll get himself a new phone when it becomes important in a few years anyhow.
Jul 6, 2017
230 posts
117 upvotes
Ontario
MarcanthonyN23584 wrote: I bought it on the 26th and now it says shipment cancelled but my card was charged. wtf!?
Mine said shipped over a week ago. I just checked the site and it says there are 2 orders and the first one is cancelled. The second one is waiting for shipment or something. What happened with yours??
Mar 24, 2013
4 posts
MONTREAL
gfhyde wrote: Mine said shipped over a week ago. I just checked the site and it says there are 2 orders and the first one is cancelled. The second one is waiting for shipment or something. What happened with yours??
Samething here. I ordered mine on Black Friday. It said it was shipped on December 6. Then it was cancelled on December 13 and I got a second order with a new tracking number.

Now, Fantacy is not selling it anymore. On the product page, it says "Sorry, this item is no longer available!". I guess we will have to wait for a while...
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
2905 posts
2130 upvotes
Parksville, BC
christianfigo wrote: Thanks for posting. Ive ordered a 7 pro from the official OnePlus site but still waiting for shipment. I may just go with the better offer and buy a non-pro 7 from Swiftronics. I was just concerned with some of the reviews that have been posted.
Still $519 on their site. Use FREESHIP for free surface shipping.
Feb 18, 2018
15 posts
49 upvotes
flopticalcube wrote: Got my son's yesterday from Swiftronics. Everything looks great, its a Chinese model (not for sale outside China).
First time using RFD. Just curious, is there a difference between a Chinese Model and an International Model ? I just ordered one from Swiftronics and am not sure what to expect from them since the reviews are pretty bad.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
2905 posts
2130 upvotes
Parksville, BC
joelabrahamkwt wrote: First time using RFD. Just curious, is there a difference between a Chinese Model and an International Model ? I just ordered one from Swiftronics and am not sure what to expect from them since the reviews are pretty bad.
Chinese model is missing band 66 which only Freedom Mobile uses here. Other carriers are expected to start adding band 66 to their networks over the next few years but all the other bands remain so coverage should remain good for at least 5 years. Other than that I don't think there is any difference.
Feb 18, 2018
15 posts
49 upvotes
flopticalcube wrote: Chinese model is missing band 66 which only Freedom Mobile uses here. Other carriers are expected to start adding band 66 to their networks over the next few years but all the other bands remain so coverage should remain good for at least 5 years. Other than that I don't think there is any difference.
Thank you for the clarification. One more thing, what exactly were the contents of box? DId it have a NA charger and was a screen protector pre-applied. Apologies in advance if I missed the details in an earlier reply.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
2905 posts
2130 upvotes
Parksville, BC
joelabrahamkwt wrote: Thank you for the clarification. One more thing, what exactly were the contents of box? DId it have a NA charger and was a screen protector pre-applied. Apologies in advance if I missed the details in an earlier reply.
Box contains phone with pre-applied screen protector. TPU case, multi-lingual instruction page, SIM tray tool, Chinese warranty card, USB-C cable, charger is 100V-240V with Chinese plugs (look like NA plugs without the grip holes that NA plugs have. Works fine in NA sockets (although less grip).
Jan 1, 2019
130 posts
78 upvotes
joelabrahamkwt wrote: Thank you for the clarification. One more thing, what exactly were the contents of box? DId it have a NA charger and was a screen protector pre-applied. Apologies in advance if I missed the details in an earlier reply.
It has a OnePlus adaptor, Type-C USB cable and a pre-applied screen protector as you mentioned. Also a transparent case.
Jul 6, 2017
230 posts
117 upvotes
Ontario
heymec wrote: Samething here. I ordered mine on Black Friday. It said it was shipped on December 6. Then it was cancelled on December 13 and I got a second order with a new tracking number.

Now, Fantacy is not selling it anymore. On the product page, it says "Sorry, this item is no longer available!". I guess we will have to wait for a while...
Just checked again and the 2nd package says it has left the country of origin, as of the 19th. Sooooo maybe I will end up getting sometime soon.
Mar 24, 2013
4 posts
MONTREAL
I ordered on Black Friday and I just received it from Canada Post. As others have said, it was well packaged. The phone looks nice and is really fast. I can't wait to use it more.
Images
  • op7_package.jpg
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2015
1312 posts
499 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Anyone upgraded to 7t? If so, how do you like it?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)