Expired Hot Deals

[AliExpress] Original Apple AirPods 2nd Bluetooth Headset with Wireless Charging Case

[OP]
Feb 22, 2020
7 posts
11 upvotes

Original Apple AirPods 2nd Bluetooth Headset with Wireless Charging Case

Deal Link:
Price:
$129.26
Savings:
43% off
Retailer:
AliExpress
Seems like good deal, never seen this cheap before!
Images
  • A7BCF47C-A093-4ECF-B69C-22386D7D4E07.jpeg
26 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1216 posts
3243 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Definitely not knockoffs...
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2007
8960 posts
2565 upvotes
Vancouver Island, BC
hassansaleel wrote: Seems like good deal, never seen this cheap before!
I’m going to order them and hope they get delivered at the same time as the Tesla Model Y for C$30,000 that I ordered from another Alibaba vendor. :)
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it." Upton Sinclair

“Our house is on fire.” Greta Thunberg
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
2893 posts
3868 upvotes
BC
blyndfyre wrote: Definitely not knockoffs...
I'm genuinely curious and confused. Looking at the shop they have tons of Apple products listed as genuine, including pros for $250.

AliExpress will remove the listing right away if there's any signs that it's a counterfeit product. Perhaps this seller is a new account trying to bait some sales before getting shut down.

They're still priced quite high, but lower than retail. Clear copies are around $50 on AliExpress

Maybe this is where the eBay seller sources his pros?Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1216 posts
3243 upvotes
Calgary, AB
peakingduck wrote: I'm genuinely curious and confused. Looking at the shop they have tons of Apple products listed as genuine, including pros for $250.

AliExpress will remove the listing right away if there's any signs that it's a counterfeit product. Perhaps this seller is a new account trying to bait some sales before getting shut down.

They're still priced quite high, but lower than retail. Clear copies are around $50 on AliExpress

Maybe this is where the eBay seller sources his pros?Face With Tears Of Joy
Don’t put too much faith in AliExpress ensuring all counterfeit items are removed... that would hurt their bottom line.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
2893 posts
3868 upvotes
BC
blyndfyre wrote: Don’t put too much faith in AliExpress ensuring all counterfeit items are removed... that would hurt their bottom line.
I should've worded it better, Aliexpress will generally remove a listing if it advertises the brand/logo while clearly being fake. I assume to avoid any legal repercussions.

They definitely don't mind having counterfeit items on their site.
Feb 28, 2020
190 posts
513 upvotes
I’ve used Aliexpress for multiple things in the past including stuff for my car (even an Apple CarPlay setup using the original nav unit) HOWEVER I’d be very cautious ordering actual branded goods, or at least goods that claim to be of a certain brand.
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
18284 posts
6344 upvotes
Toronto
Legit Apple products are sold by Authorized sellers only not Chinese sites.
Aug 31, 2019
41 posts
97 upvotes
carmaster wrote: Legit Apple products are sold by Authorized sellers only not Chinese sites.
Really? Then why are there all iPhones available on AliExpress? Aren’t iPhones made by Apple? Smh
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
18284 posts
6344 upvotes
Toronto
Mrjayjay wrote: Really? Then why are there all iPhones available on AliExpress? Aren’t iPhones made by Apple? Smh
Ya Eyephones are available
Nov 19, 2017
982 posts
2151 upvotes
Toronto
I got them delivered yesterday. I can confirm that they are legit.

Nov 30, 2016
879 posts
1088 upvotes
Mississauga
You shop at AE for stuff from Chinese manufacturers, priced below Western manufacturers. Never heard of someone shopping AE for stuff made by Western manufacturers. Just doesn't make a lot of sense